[ROM][Android 14.0][SURYA] crDroid v10.2 [OFFICIAL][09-02]

Search This thread

Mimisau

Dec 14, 2020
With last update i get the best antuntu score until now!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210115-031556_AnTuTu_Benchmark.png
    Screenshot_20210115-031556_AnTuTu_Benchmark.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: imepv7

imepv7

Jan 27, 2012
In Christ
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Anyone here knows how to get around with Amazon Kindle App? Did magisk hide, rename magisk, safetynet success..
It wont let me log in. Thanks

Attachments

• logs-2021-01-15-22-10-09.zip
    166.3 KB · Views: 11

JustinTrouble

May 16, 2010
Amazon Fire TV
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Please give me installation instructions, I can't install, there's gapp error

I found that FlameGApps Basic installs and works.
FlameGApps Full installs but crDroid won't boot (stuck on the splash screen).
Nikgapps Basic installs, but doesn't have the Google Setup Wizard, so I couldn't restore my data from Google. But you can install Nikgapps Basic, plus the Nikgapps Setup Wizard addon.
Nikgapps Omni, Stock, and Full won't install because they fail with an error saying the device is out of space.

JustinTrouble

May 16, 2010
Amazon Fire TV
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
If anyone has problems with Android Auto not connecting to your car, this is how I fixed it...
I found that FlameGApps Basic doesn't have Android Auto.
FlameGApps Full probably does have Android Auto, but after installing crDroid won't boot.
Nikgapps Full has Android Auto, but won't install because it says the device is out of space.
I installed NikGapps-basic-arm64-11-20201231-signed.zip, plus the NikGapps-Addon-R-AndroidAuto-signed.zip and NikGapps-Addon-R-PixelSetupWizard-signed.zip addons and Android Auto is working!

Last edited:

Mimisau

Dec 14, 2020
Is there any solution for screen cast?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210116-012248_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210116-012248_Settings.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 69

jeryll

Dec 23, 2010
Lenovo P11
Realme GT
Are you sure that's because of SELinux, because I assume the "disabled" text is just a cosmetic bug, and it is actually enforcing.
I had similar problem on other device with this
For some bank apps this a problem, they relied on that selinux status report (we can check selinux state with getenforce but we need root permissions for that and most bank apps wont even start if they found out you have rooted system, they can't/won't use getenforce (you shouldn't be rooted anyway) to find out the real state of selinux, so they check what system is reporting and refused to work, because to them you have security problem if you have selinux "disabled"). For me and my banking apps Magisk hide is enough and can fool them including Google Pay, but if someone can't/won't use Magisk for example or Magisk hide is not enough ... bank app will refuse to work...

Reactions: Mimisau
Hello, I wanted to report some issues with the ROM.
1. File managers other than the system one can't access /sdcard/Android/data without root privileges. This is a problem because apps such as UserLand rely on the user's ability to access that location for some functionality.
2. Since the latest update (14-01-2021), OpenCamera doesn't see the extra cameras (UltraWide, Macro, Depth) of the device at all (only ANXCamera does, previously it was the oppisite). This is a pretty big issue as while ANXCamera is pretty good, it doesn't have the same feature set as OpenCamera. Note: if you test this, make sure to enable Camera2API in OpenCamera settings.
This wasn't an issue in the 11-01-2021 build.

payas0

Whenever Google provide it then AOSP will have it. There is news that google will add this future but only for the unknown Contacts ( Not saved on Contacts just unknown number)

Hi. I'm sorry. I didn't construct my sentence properly. I actually meant the included dialer in crDroid which I believe is based on AOSP but could have had modifications. Thanks for the input though. Appreciate it.

I'll check this out! Thanks.

Thanks for letting me know. I made the mistake of flashing a gapps that replaces the dialer with the Google dialer. I need that call recorder. I'll go extract the apk from the zip.

Top Liked Posts