[ROM][Android 14.0][SURYA] crDroid v10.2 [OFFICIAL][09-02]

Search This thread

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
ASUS ZenFone 8 Flip
Google Pixel 6
Thank you for the updated flashing instructions. I have successfully flashed it. I can't seem to pass SafetyNet though. I already flashed the universal fix module, still failed. Has anyone passed safetynet?
I'm still on crDroid 7.4. SafetyNet check passes successfully, without using Magisk (i.e. I have unmodified crDroid 7.4 ROM and no root).

I wonder what's changed in crDroid 7.5? Can solution for SafetyNet from 7.4 be applied to crDroid 7.5?

payas0

I'm still on crDroid 7.4. SafetyNet check passes successfully, without using Magisk (i.e. I have unmodified crDroid 7.4 ROM and no root).

I wonder what's changed in crDroid 7.5? Can solution for SafetyNet from 7.4 be applied to crDroid 7.5?
It looks like the Magisk SafetyNet check is the problem. It gives an API error.

Like I said before, Google Play says my device is certified. And Magisk SafetyNet didn't say I failed SafetyNet, it just says API error.

I can still install Netflix via PlayStore. I have no issues with banking apps.

I don't use GPay though so I can't test that.

P.Rabbit

I need to clarify the firmware situation in the last build.
My Poco is a global version.

The firmware that is indicated by the developer to install the latest build is European firmware.Can I install the European firmware on the global version of Poco X3? Or have a problem?

Tb

payas0

I need to clarify the firmware situation in the last build.
My Poco is a global version.

The firmware that is indicated by the developer to install the latest build is European firmware.Can I install the European firmware on the global version of Poco X3? Or have a problem?

Tb
I have a Global POCO X3 NFC as well. And yes, I flashed that EU baser A11 fw through OrangeFox and I didn't encounter any issue.

Reactions: P.Rabbit

Avalon

Mar 10, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Here are the instructions from Telegram.
It worked like that for me.

1. flash @firmware in twrp/ofox
2. flash and boot in twrp/orangefox
if you havent yet and do factory reset + format data if you come from stock/miui
3. reboot to twrp and flash rom
4. reboot to twrp
5.flash gapps and magisk (optional
6. if you want to be decrypted format data and flash @dfe2
7. reboot to system and profit

I come from CrDroid 7.5, so applying this method would mean that I need to reinstall all my apps again, correct?
Sorry if that's a noob question, haven't flashed anything since Android 8.

Last edited:

payas0

Can you tell me if bluetooth redial from headset is working?
And if the bluetooth options in developer tools are active (like bt audio encoder options, etc)?
I don't have a Bluetooth earphones with me so I can't test. But here are the Bluetooth audio options I found on the developer settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425-232338957.jpg
    Screenshot_20210425-232338957.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 41

dam85

Nov 24, 2015
Greece
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Lenovo Vibe P1m
I don't have a Bluetooth earphones with me so I can't test. But here are the Bluetooth audio options I found on the developer settings.
Thanks for the screenshot! Yeap, these settings I was asking for.
But, can you also tell me if this codec options inside, are greyed out or not?

If the firmware is correct, these options should be active, bit rate for example, codecs, etc.

That's the only "problem" I have with crdroid on this phone and that's the only reason to update.

I don't want to reinstall everything from scratch only to find that this ain't fixed :(

payas0

Thanks for the screenshot! Yeap, these settings I was asking for.
But, can you also tell me if this codec options inside, are greyed out or not?

If the firmware is correct, these options should be active, bit rate for example, codecs, etc.

That's the only "problem" I have with crdroid on this phone and that's the only reason to update.

I don't want to reinstall everything from scratch only to find that this ain't fixed :(

Yes they seem to work. You have to connect a Bluetooth headset first. Then the options that your BT device supports will be enabled. If not, they remain greyed out.

I'll attach a few screenshots. But you'll see only SBC got enabled, just a single frequency, 16bits, and basic channel modes when I plugged my AirDots. It's a pretty cheap BT device so I am not surprised. But yeah, it looks like the options work when you plug in a BT device that supports the relevant codecs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210426-104411_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210426-104411_Settings.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20210426-104425_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210426-104425_Settings.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20210426-104411_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210426-104411_Settings.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20210426-104418_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210426-104418_Settings.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20210426-104431_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210426-104431_Settings.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Oct 3, 2010
First time installation:
  • As always make backups beforehand
  • Be sure to have the latest Android 11 firmware installed
  • Boot into TWRP or Orangefox
  • Flash rom and reboot to recovery
  • Flash Gapps, Magisk etc. and factory reset + format data
  • Flash Disable Force Encryption if you want to stay decrypted
  • Reboot to system and profit
this method doesn't work

This method works
wipe, format fata
reboot twrp
firmware + rom + gapps + dfe
reboot twrp
magisk
reboot system

Last edited:
Reactions: swrdkd

caqo71

Apr 11, 2011
Santiago
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I'm currently running this ROM without issues, but I have a doubt about firmwares. Time ago I installed the full vendor/firmware for version 12.0.7 that is global, the file is more than 500 mb in size. but the android R(11) 12.0.7, is an update for the installed firmware, but it is from EU, not global. My question is if it could bring some issues further.

Top Liked Posts