[ROM][Android 14.0][SURYA] crDroid v10.2 [OFFICIAL][09-02]

Search This thread

payas0

Did a clean install and CrDroid runs smoothly.

Two things I've noticed:

1. Tapping the "App info" button from any app in the recents menu causes CrDroid home to crash. @GtrCraft I've fetched a crash log of this exact issue with Scoop which could be helpful. The issue is also very easy to replicate. https://del.dog/grewivisti

2. I also noticed the charging numbers on the lock screen jump forth and back from e.g (14 minutes till full) to (1 hour and 4 minutes till full). Not sure if this could indicate a charging issue.

I tried to replicate #1 but I can't.

For #2, I can confirm that it does. Charging speeds erratically changes values.

Can you also check USB-C audio? And maybe data transfer? Thanks!

Avalon

Mar 10, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I tried to replicate #1 but I can't.

For #2, I can confirm that it does. Charging speeds erratically changes values.

Can you also check USB-C audio? And maybe data transfer? Thanks!
For #1, simply go to your recents menu, long press on the icon of any app that appears there, and tap "app info". The first time it'll just close the recents menu. When you try it again you'll see CrDroid home crashes. At least in my case.

I can't because I don't have any audio devices with a type c connection.

badadam

Has anyone got any problems with gpay?

I have a problem with it. Although it seems to be working fine as an app, when I try to pay, nothing happens.

I don't know if this is firmware related or ROM.
I think it is a bug with the OSS vendor. Same thing happened to me with 2 OSS roms.
So back to Miui vendor Rom and everything works fine.

Reactions: DVBMan and dam85
Hello dear members, I have doubts between the poco x3 nfc and the poco x3 pro. I now have the poco f1 with crdroid and I am very satisfied with the rom. Anyway I always want to install the crdroid rom on my device. Can someone help me a little bit on the best choice? I am not a gamer but I like a fast device.
Thanks in advance!

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hello dear members, I have doubts between the poco x3 nfc and the poco x3 pro. I now have the poco f1 with crdroid and I am very satisfied with the rom. Anyway I always want to install the crdroid rom on my device. Can someone help me a little bit on the best choice? I am not a gamer but I like a fast device.
Thanks in advance!
Give me a x3 pro and there will be crdroid for it :p

Reactions: pnin

MLDamazigh

Mar 25, 2015
Kabylia
Hi,
I am on custom ROM (Arrow OS) i flahed it on V12.0.8.0.QJGMIXM (Global A10), should i have to flash V12.0.7.0.RJGEUXM (A11) then i flash CrDroid ROM or i flash directly the A11 firmware then CrDroid ROM
i am confused

May 6, 2021
Hi,
I am on custom ROM (Arrow OS) i flahed it on V12.0.8.0.QJGMIXM (Global A10), should i have to flash V12.0.7.0.RJGEUXM (A11) then i flash CrDroid ROM or i flash directly the A11 firmware then CrDroid ROM
i am confused
heya, d00de. u need to flash an A11 firmware, and after that reboot to RECOVERY, not system, factory reset + format data and flash crDroid.
its worked for me like that.

Reactions: MLDamazigh
May 6, 2021
came to crDroid from ArrowOS. flashed A11 firmware, made factory reset, format data, and rom. I also flashed StormBreaker-x2 kernel. everything working so far, even though if blur is enabled UI is lagging.(probably because of GPU udnervolt in the kernel), so i have disabled it.

Top Liked Posts