• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Android 11][SURYA] crDroid v7.9 [OFFICIAL][06.09.2021]

Search This thread

rubep

Mar 8, 2012
Planet Earth
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I done it before. No luck with "internal problem ... "

Proxy was OK in the last version of the CrDroid. ROM is OK, my suspicion is somewhere around OSS vendor ...

Proximity sensor malfunction resolved. Just before flashing the ROM I decided to protect the display with glass, unfortunately with glass that has a narrow but black frame. And that's the problem!

I need to find some frameless glass...

sturges

Apr 14, 2021
7.4 worked so great and was one of the best roms i ever had on my phone. But starting with 7.5 crDroid is close to unusable. Maybe it was not a good idea to change to oss. Just my opinion.
The 2 comments above say the proximity sensor issue and error dialog were not this rom's fault. Are there other issues with latest version?

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
It appears that new version has been posted on crDroid website, however, our Dev hasn't had a chance to update us here

Highlights & Device Specific Changes:
Build type: Weekly
Device: POCO X3 (NFC) (surya)
Device maintainer: Nick van Bokhorst (GtrCraft)

===== 20 May, 2021 =====

- Fixed NFC paying/Google Pay

Reactions: metaxda and dam85

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
Has anyone tested Google Pay now that NFC works again? Did you have to use Magisk hide or it worked without root? Thanks.
On crDroid 7.4, Google Pay works without root/Magisk

Raymoooooo

May 23, 2021
I can now use a dutch payment app , which before this update failed to work. It didn't beep at the terminal, but now it does and the payment works. I do have root via magisk however

Reactions: ocujos

metaxda

Apr 19, 2018
Did you try?

I have this recovery and I'm on latest and cannot decrypt, just see garbage folder names in twrp
Actually, i did try yesterday and I am in the same situation.
Looking at the folder, all I see is jumbled up letters for folders and it's all 'encrypted',
even though I do not have any lockscreen patterns, fingerprint pattern or even the Mi Account logged in (I still on MiUI and going to flash custom ROM soon).

See this
source

Recovery must be decrypted manually (No recovery can decrypt the phone on the fly as of now), so either flash a decrypt zip file or use the TWRP advanced options to decrypt the phone (note that you need to have the RW option turned on to decrypt the recovery and which will require formating the data partition, so backup.)

Top Liked Posts