Oct 3, 2010

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

camperbh

Feb 22, 2021
7.4 worked so great and was one of the best roms i ever had on my phone. But starting with 7.5 crDroid is close to unusable. Maybe it was not a good idea to change to oss. Just my opinion.
Yeah, every single OSS vendor rom I've tried has a problem of some kind. WaveOS didn't encrypt the storage, crDroid was a laggy mess and ArrowOS vanilla didn't boot at all.

Reactions: pabloeldiablo
I'm wondering if developer do test their builds at all?
It was always tested by a volunteer. More things happens on telegram group if only you knew.

About the fingerprint scanner delay on every reboot, it also happened on latest AICP ROM too, so there's must be related to recent changes.

Start providing logs with bugs report. This Dev not only maintaining crDroid ROM, but also other ROMs.

dam85

Nov 24, 2015
Greece
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Lenovo Vibe P1m
I'm afraid that crdroid 7.4 was the last decent rom version for this device.

I wasted almost 3 days trying to get things working on 7.5 and beyond, so no more updates till the vendor oss problem is resolved.

NFC malfunction, is the major deal breaker for 7.5+ for me.

rubep

Mar 8, 2012
Planet Earth
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I done it before. No luck with "internal problem ... "

Proxy was OK in the last version of the CrDroid. ROM is OK, my suspicion is somewhere around OSS vendor ...

Proximity sensor malfunction resolved. Just before flashing the ROM I decided to protect the display with glass, unfortunately with glass that has a narrow but black frame. And that's the problem!

I need to find some frameless glass...

sturges

Apr 14, 2021
7.4 worked so great and was one of the best roms i ever had on my phone. But starting with 7.5 crDroid is close to unusable. Maybe it was not a good idea to change to oss. Just my opinion.
The 2 comments above say the proximity sensor issue and error dialog were not this rom's fault. Are there other issues with latest version?

Top Liked Posts