[ROM][Android 14.0][SURYA] crDroid v10.2 [OFFICIAL][09-02]

Search This thread

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
ASUS ZenFone 8 Flip
Google Pixel 6
It appears that new version has been posted on crDroid website, however, our Dev hasn't had a chance to update us here

Highlights & Device Specific Changes:
Build type: Weekly
Device: POCO X3 (NFC) (surya)
Device maintainer: Nick van Bokhorst (GtrCraft)

===== 20 May, 2021 =====

- Fixed NFC paying/Google Pay

Reactions: metaxda and dam85

Raymoooooo

May 23, 2021
I can now use a dutch payment app , which before this update failed to work. It didn't beep at the terminal, but now it does and the payment works. I do have root via magisk however

Reactions: ocujos

metaxda

Apr 19, 2018
Did you try?

I have this recovery and I'm on latest and cannot decrypt, just see garbage folder names in twrp
Actually, i did try yesterday and I am in the same situation.
Looking at the folder, all I see is jumbled up letters for folders and it's all 'encrypted',
even though I do not have any lockscreen patterns, fingerprint pattern or even the Mi Account logged in (I still on MiUI and going to flash custom ROM soon).

See this
source

Recovery must be decrypted manually (No recovery can decrypt the phone on the fly as of now), so either flash a decrypt zip file or use the TWRP advanced options to decrypt the phone (note that you need to have the RW option turned on to decrypt the recovery and which will require formating the data partition, so backup.)

Raymoooooo

May 23, 2021
Thanks.
I assume that you have tested Google Pay first, before rooting. Right?
With the default MIUI it worked, then unlocked the bootloader and flashed crdroid, after which it didn't work anymore. Now, with this latest update, it works again. I'm not using Google pay, but a dutch bank app with NFC payment. Not sure if that is the same as what your asking.

Reactions: ocujos

Slowikoos

May 24, 2021
Hi, I can confirm the work of google pay but I have another problem, namely the phone when it restarts with bluetooth turned on, it stutters on the cr droid animation and only formatting helps. had someone like that?

AcaSia0388

Mar 27, 2016
How about in this new update??

Do you still receive the recipient number error (112223334445112223334445)? volte

Has the buildprop user been modified? (No matter what he says, it cannot be used for root detection unless it is modified in our country)

does nfc work?

Top Liked Posts