• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][Android 11][SWEET/SWEETIN] crDroid v7.10 [OFFICIAL][OSS][16.09.2021]

Search This thread

LeDiable

Feb 18, 2010
Mumbai
Ye, but in yesterday's update drop - first version 7.8 wasnt working :p just like few other things :D
No need to poke fun or be sarcastic mate, if you feel you're more capable, I do not think the dev would refuse help or assistance. If not, I think we must appreciate all the time and effort the dev puts into making the ROM as good as possible, without being all caustic about it. Just two cents of advise, you're welcome to not take it.

Reactions: iRet and fermateus

` Can-dlE !

Jan 30, 2017
PL
Redmi Note 10 Pro
No need to poke fun or be sarcastic mate, if you feel you're more capable, I do not think the dev would refuse help or assistance. If not, I think we must appreciate all the time and effort the dev puts into making the ROM as good as possible, without being all caustic about it. Just two cents of advise, you're welcome to not take it.
you got my message wrong. This ROM is a ROM that, is longer than the rest of the installed- it probably will stay. I would love to contribute to the project, but it takes time for tests.

Reactions: LeDiable
Screenshot_20210716-152942847.jpg
Having Idle drain issue. 20% decreased over a night. AOT disabled already.

• Sad
Reactions: LeDiable

` Can-dlE !

Jan 30, 2017
PL
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Is there a way if after installing rom, magisk and flamme gapps, the default gCam app, unfortunately, but just missing? I mean... There is no any default camera app. Is it the fault of installing gapps or something? I know i can just install one of GCam versions, but just i want to know where is the problem :p

ramc_92

Oct 19, 2019
Experiencing reboot to recovery after the Aug 1 update! I cannot boot to system at all ! Did a clean flash as well. Am I supposed to flash MIUI and then flash crDroid since you've moved it to MIUI vendor?
Yes.. flashing MIUI and then flashing crDroid fixed it.. now I'm finally into the ROM. If this is how its supposed to be done, please do mention it in the instructions, especially for Aug 1 update..

Reactions: lavishkumar

i.snehal.kiran

Aug 3, 2014
Yes.. flashing MIUI and then flashing crDroid fixed it.. now I'm finally into the ROM. If this is how its supposed to be done, please do mention it in the instructions, especially for Aug 1 update..
one more thing you can do is install miui eu rom via twrp then install crdroid with flamgapps , it will boot.
no need to fastboot flash whole miui rom

note:- if you cant get your sd card or internal storage accessible then wipe data/cache/davlik, format data and reboot to recovery and then use adb sideload in advanced menu to install eu rom then crdroid rom then flame gapps the wipe cache and davlik cache

jeryll

Dec 23, 2010
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Will you Keep a Seperate GAPPS Version, Since i have issues installing GAPPS every time and Android setup Keeps Stopping Always if i use Seperate Gapps
or you can use config file for flame gapps where you simple disable Android setup installation, I attached my config file for flame gapps with Android setup and digital wellbeing disabled, so you can try it it fits your need (or you can modify it as you want)

Attachments

• flamegapps-config.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 16

Top Liked Posts