• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][Android 11][SWEET/SWEETIN] crDroid v7.11 [OFFICIAL][OSS][15.10.2021]

Search This thread

aladin6

Mar 7, 2009
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Didn't thought that I can make better stats with crDroid! Here is it! Awesome!
Screenshot_20210827-133220_Paramètres.png

Reactions: lavishkumar

chrome6boy

Dec 1, 2010
Chennai
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I was using the 20210815 Gapps version and everything was working really well. I got an update notification today and proceeded to download and install. However unfortunately it was the non-Gapps version apparently because all my google apps had disappeared. In order to not wipe, I downloaded the latest Nik Gapps basic and tried flashing it.

The phone refused to boot, I had to wipe and start again.

freakerload

Mar 17, 2011
If the ok google is activated,

Stereo Mic is in Sound recorder and Cam Videos in Mono.
If you record something the top and bottom mic working not alone. They record both ad same time together.

If I switch ok google off the 2 mics working great for left and right speaker.

McMarius11

Jun 30, 2013
thanks for the awesome rom!

i had to install it with these steps (i had the miui EU rom)

Reboot to recovery
Flash fw-vendor_sweet_miui_SWEETEEAGlobal_V12.5.3.0.RKFEUXM_dc8f116d70_11.0.zip
Flash the latest build of crDroid
Format data
Reboot

I got the fw+vendor zip from

1 bug to report with the VoLTE and VoWiFi icon (VoWiFi override does not work)
when i'm in airplaine mode the VoWiFi icon will not show up in the status bar

2 bug VoWiFi and SMS over WiFi does not work reliably.
(when just in airplaine mode)

3 bug when i play music in the background via Spotify or Music turning the screen of or on will interrupt the music a little bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaurusZA

appro77

May 8, 2011
Mackay
I've flashed heaps of roms on this phone and this one looked good until I noticed that the standby battery drain is terrible. And no, I wasn't using AOD. I reinstalled it one more time and didn't install any apps. Same deal. Terrible standby battery life. :(

Reactions: fobtob387

McMarius11

Jun 30, 2013
I've flashed heaps of roms on this phone and this one looked good until I noticed that the standby battery drain is terrible. And no, I wasn't using AOD. I reinstalled it one more time and didn't install any apps. Same deal. Terrible standby battery life. :(
i have the same problem after 3 days of not rebooting i lose 60% in one day with maybe 2 hours screen on time

Reactions: fobtob387

LeDiable

Feb 18, 2010
Mumbai
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tried various roms and just installed CrDroid. Initial impressions are very positive. I've had no major issues so far, and all of the apps I use seem to be working ok.

There are a few small issues I'm hoping can be fixed, though. First, there seems to be a slight delay in registering audio. For example, I use touch sounds and often times the initial tap doesn't make a sound, but the following taps do. Or when I bring up the keyboard and start typing, the first tap or so doesn't make a sound. It is annoying enough that I have disabled touch sounds, but the keyboard is bearable.

Second, I can't get hey google / assistant to work. I have installed google assistant and the google app, and I have firegapps basic installed. I also have Google assistant set to the default assistant app. In the voice section of the google settings, the toggle to enable hey google is grayed out and it says it's currently unavailable on this device. I had the same issue with AOSPExtended.

Finally, this isn't a big deal since I can use a different messaging app. But I can't enable popup notifications with the default messaging app... it's grayed out. This is the least of my worries, but just thought I'd mention it. I haven't seen this before.

Other than that, no issues so far. This rom is smooth, battery life seems good, and I love how ANX Camera is included. Thanks to @lavishkumar and @neobuddy89 for this rom.

Edit: night mode in the camera app also doesn't seem to work. It takes a shot but doesn't actually save anything.
    Excellent Rom with anx and smooth 60fps video recording!!
    but camera does not work some times
    Tried clean install/flash?
    I reinstalled the stock rom problem solved
    Dual App ( Whatsapp etc) Avaiable?
    Tried various roms and just installed CrDroid. Initial impressions are very positive. I've had no major issues so far, and all of the apps I use seem to be working ok.

There are a few small issues I'm hoping can be fixed, though. First, there seems to be a slight delay in registering audio. For example, I use touch sounds and often times the initial tap doesn't make a sound, but the following taps do. Or when I bring up the keyboard and start typing, the first tap or so doesn't make a sound. It is annoying enough that I have disabled touch sounds, but the keyboard is bearable.

Second, I can't get hey google / assistant to work. I have installed google assistant and the google app, and I have firegapps basic installed. I also have Google assistant set to the default assistant app. In the voice section of the google settings, the toggle to enable hey google is grayed out and it says it's currently unavailable on this device. I had the same issue with AOSPExtended.

Finally, this isn't a big deal since I can use a different messaging app. But I can't enable popup notifications with the default messaging app... it's grayed out. This is the least of my worries, but just thought I'd mention it. I haven't seen this before.

Other than that, no issues so far. This rom is smooth, battery life seems good, and I love how ANX Camera is included. Thanks to @lavishkumar and @neobuddy89 for this rom.

Edit: night mode in the camera app also doesn't seem to work. It takes a shot but doesn't actually save anything.
    For hey google / assistant, you need to flash addon (flash flamegapps assistant addon if using flamegapps). Google app should be systemized to make ok google work.
    1FPMHHH.png
    Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:

• Copy crDroid zip to your device
    • Boot into Recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash magisk (optional)
    • Format Data
    • Reboot and Enjoy

Update installation:

• Copy crDroid zip to your device
    • flash it via custom recovery
    • clean dalvik & cache (optional)
    • Reboot

Notes:
    - Flame Gapps recommended (For Vanilla)
    - Do not flash Vanilla on gapps build and vice versa

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel

Download:
    ROM (Vanilla) : Download here
    ROM (GAPPS): Not Available

Changelogs:
    ===== 15-October, 2021 =====
    - Android October 2021 Security update
    - Upstreamed kernel to v4.14.250
    - Merged latest CAF tag for kernel
    - Added toggle to disable swipe on ambient display
    - Misc update and fixes

Known issues:
    - If found any tell me

By:
    @neobuddy89 and me

Support:

Telegram

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    crDroid Updates Channel
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

Screenshots:-
    was already thrown in this morning - still without vanilla version.

Update including hotspot/tethering fix, what whatsn't work.
    I still need to do some fixes, will release both vanilla and gapps version once all the issues will get fixed
    anyone encountring 1080p video lagg? like playback is only 15fps. or only me? :LOL::LOL:
    update and enjoy 4k 60fps hdr xD
    That was fast! Will try it over the weekend.

Edit: Oh damn! Just saw Gapps are included o_O🤦‍♂️ Whyyyyyyyyy
    I was using crDroid on many devices and it never had gapps included. Better remove it and let us do it manually (if we want to).
    Thanks for the update but many users use MicroG so can you upload a vanilla version please ?