• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][Android 11][SWEET/SWEETIN] crDroid v7.12 [OFFICIAL][OSS][14.11.2021]

Search This thread

hamidoo

Apr 26, 2011
Cairo
I have a question guys, i haven't used custom roms in couple of years on my main phone, what i wanna know is how safe is using custom rom if your using a lot of finance and trading apps. I don't need root, just clean stock rom. Years ago i didn't have to worry about that but now security is #1 priority, however clean roms are tempting. :)
It was only this year I installed a custom ROM, it has been a long time, last time it was Cyanogen mod!

I'm now using crDroid on my main Phone (Redmi Note 10 Pro Global), and I'm not using root, as I have the work profile enabled for my company, and everything works perfectly.

All banking apps + work profile apps works perfectly, so it is 100% safe to use it, at least WITHOUT root.

Reactions: Marvin.the.Martian
It was only this year I installed a custom ROM, it has been a long time, last time it was Cyanogen mod!

I'm now using crDroid on my main Phone (Redmi Note 10 Pro Global), and I'm not using root, as I have the work profile enabled for my company, and everything works perfectly.

All banking apps + work profile apps works perfectly, so it is 100% safe to use it, at least WITHOUT root.
Thanks, i think i will unlock bootloader this weekend and flash crDroid too, should be much better then MIUI.

loosht

Oct 29, 2012
Debrecen
It was on option on Redmi Note 4, but I don't remember if it was on crDroid or Resurrection Remix. But there was no point to use on IPS. BTW MIUI is doing it by default.

Last edited:

L-ViZ

Oct 31, 2010
Hessia
would like to flash the rom, i dunno if i screwed up something but i only can sideload roms, but getting the error

flashing a/b zip to inactive slot: A

may be someone got an idea why i cant have access to my internal storage in twrp.

i can flash arrow os btw, but not cdroid

thx in advance :)

hamidoo

Apr 26, 2011
Cairo
would like to flash the rom, i dunno if i screwed up something but i only can sideload roms, but getting the error

flashing a/b zip to inactive slot: A

may be someone got an idea why i cant have access to my internal storage in twrp.

i can flash arrow os btw, but not cdroid

thx in advance :)
I didn't try TWRP yet, but most stable one is Pixel Experience recovery, as it only supports sideload, which is the most stable way to flash so far.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update

===== 14-November, 2021 =====
    - Android November 2021 Security update
    - Upstreamed kernel to v4.14.255
    - Fixed Dual camera mod in MIUI Cam
    - Misc update and fixes

Download:

Join us on TG:
    Thanks for sharing this!
    In crDroid, this is in crDroid Settings -> MISCELLANEOUS ->Pocket detection
    Hey there. I had this problem too and one solution worked for me: disable 'prevent acidental wake-up'. See if you find an option inside the rom (i was using another rom, not crdroid) related to this (here it was inside 'Display')

Hope it solves your problem. After disabling this my phone was deep sleeping again ;)
    Thanks for both of your replies, it seems to have worked for me as well. I didn't expect that that feature would break deep sleep but in hindsight it makes sense that it does keep the CPU awake, and I don't really need it anyways.
    Hey there. I had this problem too and one solution worked for me: disable 'prevent acidental wake-up'. See if you find an option inside the rom (i was using another rom, not crdroid) related to this (here it was inside 'Display')

Hope it solves your problem. After disabling this my phone was deep sleeping again ;)
    Thanks for sharing this!
    In crDroid, this is in crDroid Settings -> MISCELLANEOUS ->Pocket detection
    Hi, I installed crDroid 7.12 a couple days ago (migrated over from ArrowOS 12 with a clean flash because the battery life was really, really bad, especially in idle and I don't like most of the changes done in Android 12) and while I like pretty much all the goodies that are included and just not being on Android 12, the standby battery drain is still unacceptably high (AccuBattery Pro says ~2%/h so 20% in 10h idle). My phone is seemingly never going into deep sleep for more than maybe a couple minutes (1% deep sleep reported in About Phone), even with Naptime and aggressive Doze in Naptime enabled (or at least not being reported as such and the battery drain is still bad).

Does anyone here have any idea on how to improve this behaviour, before I start breaking Google Play services and such?

I have a question guys, i haven't used custom roms in couple of years on my main phone, what i wanna know is how safe is using custom rom if your using a lot of finance and trading apps. I don't need root, just clean stock rom. Years ago i didn't have to worry about that but now security is #1 priority, however clean roms are tempting. :)

1FPMHHH.png
    Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:

• Copy crDroid zip to your device
    • Boot into Recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash magisk (optional)
    • Format Data
    • Reboot and Enjoy

Update installation:

• Copy crDroid zip to your device
    • flash it via custom recovery
    • clean dalvik & cache (optional)
    • Reboot

Notes:
    - Flame Gapps recommended (For Vanilla)
    - Do not flash Vanilla on gapps build and vice versa

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel

Download:
    ROM (Vanilla) : Download here
    ROM (GAPPS): Not Available

Changelogs:
    - Misc update and fixes

Known issues:
    - If found any tell me

By:
    @neobuddy89 and me

Support:

Telegram

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    crDroid Updates Channel
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

Screenshots:-
    Update

- Misc update and fixes

Download:

Join us on TG:
    was already thrown in this morning - still without vanilla version.

Update including hotspot/tethering fix, what whatsn't work.
    I still need to do some fixes, will release both vanilla and gapps version once all the issues will get fixed
    anyone encountring 1080p video lagg? like playback is only 15fps. or only me? :LOL::LOL:
    update and enjoy 4k 60fps hdr xD
    Thanks for the update but many users use MicroG so can you upload a vanilla version please ?