• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][Android 11][SWEET/SWEETIN] crDroid v7.12 [OFFICIAL][OSS][14.11.2021]

Search This thread

missile117

May 7, 2021
Paris
I love this rom but I can't figure out why the battery drains so much over night (~10%) even on eco mode. I don't use facebook or twitter or any known heavy app. I'm gonna try the latest update for a couple days and see. If nothing improves, I'll revert to stock as it has the best sleep drain ratio I've experienced so far.

aleMarvel

Jan 22, 2013
I love this rom but I can't figure out why the battery drains so much over night (~10%) even on eco mode. I don't use facebook or twitter or any known heavy app. I'm gonna try the latest update for a couple days and see. If nothing improves, I'll revert to stock as it has the best sleep drain ratio I've experienced so far.
its stange... i have incredible battery saver !
(over night i disabled AOD, all unused\manual applications have limitation background.. for example all games..)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211015-151835723.jpg
    Screenshot_20211015-151835723.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 79

huux

Mar 25, 2021
My phone got stuck on the logo at boot after the 7.11 update. Got a notification the update was out and followed the automatic procedure with the TWRP script etc...

mkl1959

Aug 6, 2009
Moto Z Play
Moto G7
My phone got stuck on the logo at boot after the 7.11 update. Got a notification the update was out and followed the automatic procedure with the TWRP script etc...
Probably you had the 7.10 gapps version. The problem is that the update is for vanilla version and if you apply over the gapps version you get a bootloop. I've read than an user solved it flashing the flame gapps over the update. I had to format data and reflash the 7.10 gapps.

huux

Mar 25, 2021
Probably you had the 7.10 gapps version. The problem is that the update is for vanilla version and if you apply over the gapps version you get a bootloop. I've read than an user solved it flashing the flame gapps over the update. I had to format data and reflash the 7.10 gapps.
First of all.. Thank you for the answer!
Had somewhat of a struggle to get this running again with the 7.11 update.

I do get the Vanilla rom (7.11) to work but i want to install GApps. Everytime i try to install GApps it just bricks my phone. What happens is; TWRP stops asking for password to decrypt and phone gets stuck in boot logo...

I've installed GApps via TWRP. I've tried both FlameGApps-11.0-basic-arm64-20211016.zip and open_gapps-arm64-11.0-stock-20211016.zip.

And everytime i have to reuse MiFlash and unlock phone again to be able to flash rom....

Maby im doing something wrong?

I'm thinking of flashing 7.10 again since i really need google play service.

Last edited:

mkl1959

Aug 6, 2009
Moto Z Play
Moto G7
First of all.. Thank you for the answer!
Had somewhat of a struggle to get this running again with the 7.11 update.

I do get the Vanilla rom (7.11) to work but i want to install GApps. Everytime i try to install GApps it just bricks my phone. What happens is; TWRP stops asking for password to decrypt and phone gets stuck in boot logo...

I've installed GApps via TWRP. I've tried both FlameGApps-11.0-basic-arm64-20211016.zip and open_gapps-arm64-11.0-stock-20211016.zip.

And everytime i have to reuse MiFlash and unlock phone again to be able to flash rom....

Maby im doing something wrong?

I'm thinking of flashing 7.10 again since i really need google play service.
I did reflash 7.10. Didn't try to go further with 7.11 + gapps. So I can't help about this problem. Maybe I'll try to install 7.11 eventually if gapps version is not developed from now on. By the way, it would be a good idea from the developer to tell something about this question. Will there be further gapps version?

inglar2k

Dec 4, 2019
Moscow
Redmi Note 10 Pro
its stange... i have incredible battery saver !
(over night i disabled AOD, all unused\manual applications have limitation background.. for example all games..)
I have 15-20% battery drain in the night (about 8 hours), deep sleep = 0% on 7.10 version. And that isn't good. On other ROMs (LOS by grewal09, pixel plus ui) battery drain 5-6% in the night with the same apps. And i don't know what is wrong with this crDroid ROM

aleMarvel

Jan 22, 2013
I have 15-20% battery drain in the night (about 8 hours), deep sleep = 0% on 7.10 version. And that isn't good. On other ROMs (LOS by grewal09, pixel plus ui) battery drain 5-6% in the night with the same apps. And i don't know what is wrong with this crDroid ROM
me too... but for me is indispensable ANX working 100% with gesture hand for selfie, and in crdroid this is preinstalled and perfect..

Pilotko

Jan 17, 2019
Hi boys & girls, for me 7.11 clean flash with FlameGApps 11.0 basic very good for now.
Battery 3-4% over night.
Just one extremely strange issue:
sometimes (let say 1 of 2 times) I cant answer a call, which is normally ringing, but nothing is on display, even if enter unblock phone and open PHONE app I see nothing entering.
Workaround: I'm answering call by volume buttons without knowing who is calling.

Anyone with the same problem ??
I'am using also WORK PROFILE (maybe some coincidence).
Other minor: battery info during charging is reporting "slow charging" even if it charges fast.
Anyway THX for ROM. It's extreeemely costomizable !

inglar2k

Dec 4, 2019
Moscow
Redmi Note 10 Pro
@lavishkumar, on 7.11 i have bluetooth service crash when i try to connect phone with car via ad2p. Can you fix this?
Screenshot_20211020-231202704.jpg
Code:
time: 1634753159013
msg: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=31; index=31
stacktrace: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=31; index=31
    at com.android.bluetooth.gatt.GattService.parseUuids(GattService.java:3532)
    at com.android.bluetooth.gatt.GattService.HandleScanResult(GattService.java:1114)
    at com.android.bluetooth.gatt.GattService$ScanResultHandler.handleMessage(GattService.java:1223)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:223)
    at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:67)

And i have one more issue. When phone connected to bluetooth audio device if i change output from that device to phone speaker everything on screen gone, screen turns black and then appears again (maybe launcher restart occurs).
This happens only when i set Volume Panel style to Default. So i use AOSP style now.
Screenshot_20211022-200554091.jpg

Last edited:

hamidoo

Apr 26, 2011
Cairo
WOW WOW! GREAT job Devs!!

This is the best ROM so far I tried, very smooth, light weight and ONLY ROM with Working ANX Camera (MIUI Camera)!

Customization are very useful without bloating or bugs so far!

[Edit]
Battery is also very good, 86% deep sleep, regarding flashing, I flash 7.10 Vanilla, then Flame gapps, then updated 7.11 Vanilla, then stuck loading in logo, then re-flashed Flame gapps and everything is working great so far.

I also have a work profile, and no issues so far.

Only minor issue is auto-brightness is not smooth.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts