Development [ROM][Android 11][SWEET/SWEETIN] crDroid v7.13 [OFFICIAL][OSS][25.12.2021]

Search This thread

loosht

Oct 29, 2012
Debrecen
If anyone wants to go back to 7.12, backup your data partition with twrp, do a clean install of 7.12 and restore your data.

PyrateVEVO

Dec 20, 2021
I'm planning to buy sweetin (possibly Pro Max global not regular Pro) and flash a custom ROM but since this is the first time I'll be flashing on a brand new phone I'm sort of skeptical.

first of all do you guys recommend I should carry on flashing this in general? (besides this screen flickering issue I'm seeing in the recent comments), this will be my everyday driver rom so I'd like to know what you think. I'll only be installing vanilla and microg, no magisk or anything too extreme.

Tbh I'm mainly skeptical because this is also going to be my first custom rom that's not lineage, but since lineage doesn't care about sweetin to make an official build, I started turning to crDroid.

I hope when flashing this if I do I don't run into any bootloops or headaches especially on a brand new phone that'd piss me off lol!

loosht

Oct 29, 2012
Debrecen
I'm planning to buy sweetin (possibly Pro Max global not regular Pro) and flash a custom ROM but since this is the first time I'll be flashing on a brand new phone I'm sort of skeptical.

first of all do you guys recommend I should carry on flashing this in general? (besides this screen flickering issue I'm seeing in the recent comments), this will be my everyday driver rom so I'd like to know what you think. I'll only be installing vanilla and microg, no magisk or anything too extreme.

Tbh I'm mainly skeptical because this is also going to be my first custom rom that's not lineage, but since lineage doesn't care about sweetin to make an official build, I started turning to crDroid.

I hope when flashing this if I do I don't run into any bootloops or headaches especially on a brand new phone that'd piss me off lol!
Install 7.12! There is no major bug, very good for everyday use. I installed it after one week of buying, because the one week waiting time for opening the bootloader.You won't disappoint, this is just as good as lineage, and you will have many extra settings.

PyrateVEVO

Dec 20, 2021
Install 7.12! There is no major bug, very good for everyday use. I installed it after one week of buying, because the one week waiting time for opening the bootloader.You won't disappoint, this is just as good as lineage, and you will have many extra settings.
Cheers that was very helpful!

I might get back to you when I buy the phone and ask a couple things like specific twrp version and stuff like that if that's okay.

aleMarvel

Jan 22, 2013
some bug there are...
no deep sleep with AOD..
AOD blink without pocket detenction enabled..
sometimes apps loose permissions
sometimes a little part of gboard (i not urderstand why) is not clickable after notification

loosht

Oct 29, 2012
Debrecen
some bug there are...
no deep sleep with AOD..
AOD blink without pocket detenction enabled..
sometimes apps loose permissions
sometimes a little part of gboard (i not urderstand why) is not clickable after notification
I've said no major bug. 😉 For example if pocket detection in on, then deep sleep is 0%. I don't use AOD, I use Always On Edge. I've never faced permission and gboard problem.

PyrateVEVO: Sure! I'll help if I can. 😉

aleMarvel

Jan 22, 2013
I've said no major bug. 😉 For example if pocket detection in on, then deep sleep is 0%. I don't use AOD, I use Always On Edge. I've never faced permission and gboard problem.

PyrateVEVO: Sure! I'll help if I can. 😉
if you use AOD, pocket must me enabled (if not blinking)
bug with gboard happen to me only if notification panel is full, or after 3 fingers screenshot..
seems happen a invisible overlayer on bottom right ( and plm key don't work)... is a strange bug only founded on 7.12 with flame gapps full..

for me best rom is 7.10 with gapps included.. now i'm on arrow but is not good some crdroid ;)

djskribbles

Feb 25, 2011

mase76

Aug 26, 2011
I have 2 devices, where the camera app saves broken images, or even 0 bytes. If I use OpenCamera, the images are ok.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1FPMHHH.png
    Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:

• Copy crDroid zip to your device
    • Boot into Recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash magisk (optional)
    • Format Data
    • Reboot and Enjoy

Update installation:

• Copy crDroid zip to your device
    • flash it via custom recovery
    • clean dalvik & cache (optional)
    • Reboot

Notes:
    - Flame Gapps recommended (For Vanilla)
    - Do not flash Vanilla on gapps build and vice versa

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel

Download:
    ROM (Vanilla) : Download here

Changelogs:
    ===== 25-December, 2021 =====
    * Added toggle to disable QS panel footer alerts (like VPN alert)
    * Update brightness overlays
    * Upstreamed kernel to v4.14.259
    * Few performance tweaks for kernel

Known issues:
    - If found any tell me

By:
    @neobuddy89

Support:

Telegram

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    crDroid Updates Channel
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

Screenshots:-
    was already thrown in this morning - still without vanilla version.

Update including hotspot/tethering fix, what whatsn't work.
    I still need to do some fixes, will release both vanilla and gapps version once all the issues will get fixed
    Update

===== 14-November, 2021 =====
    - Android November 2021 Security update
    - Upstreamed kernel to v4.14.255
    - Fixed Dual camera mod in MIUI Cam
    - Misc update and fixes

Download:
    Update - Android 11

23rd January, 2022

Build type: Monthly / Stable
    Device: Redmi Note 10 Pro
    Device maintainer: Pranav Vashi (neobuddy89)

Short changelog:
    * Android January 2022 Security update
    * Added toggle to disable VPN and Data saver icons in status bar
    * Added and updated OOS icon theming (Styles and wallpapers)
    * Added custom signal and wifi icons - works with no other icons applied (crdroid > UI)
    * Added toggle to enable flashlight blink on call
    * Added landscape battery style
    * Added customization to set battery text position
    * Updated charging sounds
    * Various under the hood optimizations
    * Updated blobs from V12.5.7.0.RKFEUXM
    * Removed PM QoS and IRQ optimizations (fix drain for some users)

Download:

Note:
    Use FlameGapps Basic + FlameGapps GoogleSearchAssistant addon
    Many fixes above are based on kernel we use, do not change kernel

Cheers!
    Just joined XDA to pitch in here too: I upgraded to crdroid8 recently, and regretted it badly, within 10 days of installing it. Android12 is messed up, perhaps the worst ever upgrade for android ever. I won't be going back there at all. crdroid7.14-16 is the best ROM for redmi note10pro/sweet, hands down. If only there was continuing support here.

I've got some coding experience, so, I'm interested in looking into creating further compilations of crdroid for this phone. It's a real work horse!

Thank you so much, for putting the hard work in, lavishkumar!