• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][Android-11][UNOFFICIAL][X01AD] Nusantara Project v2.8

Search This thread

Saif Stark

Dec 13, 2020
Flash rom zip and gapps separately

First flash rom ...and reboot
Then go back to recovery and flash g apps

If any trouble comment down....

iamsaalim

use this and you need to format data after flashing rom

zeo270183

Jun 20, 2021
indonesia
Asus Zenfone Max M2
so far its stable

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210701-115757_Nusantara_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210701-115757_Nusantara_Launcher.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20210701-115724016.jpg
    Screenshot_20210701-115724016.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 17

Charuzu

Apr 24, 2018
Asus Zenfone Max M2
Screenshot_20210707-135055_Nusantara_Launcher.jpg
I wanna remove that clock/time widget but i can't hold and drag it. When i tap it, it says "App not installed." Any solutions for this? I installed the smallest nick gapps (core). Maybe that has something to do with it?

And also, this is the first rom i flashed on a non-samsung phone. I love the rom, it runs smoothly on my Zenfone Max M2.

Thanks in advance too !

zeo270183

Jun 20, 2021
indonesia
Asus Zenfone Max M2
View attachment 5356267I wanna remove that clock/time widget but i can't hold and drag it. When i tap it, it says "App not installed." Any solutions for this? I installed the smallest nick gapps (core). Maybe that has something to do with it?

And also, this is the first rom i flashed on a non-samsung phone. I love the rom, it runs smoothly on my Zenfone Max M2.

Thanks in advance too !
turn it off

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210707-170423_Nusantara_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210707-170423_Nusantara_Launcher.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 10

Charuzu

Apr 24, 2018
Asus Zenfone Max M2
I need help, i woke up a little while ago and was browsing stuff. Then i played a video then i noticed that the sound of my zenfone max m2 speakers are distorted and loud even at low volume. I rebooted the phone in hopes of having it fixed, but then, now, no more sound is coming out from the speaker.

Any solution for it? Might i have to format the phone or re-flash the rom? Thanks in advance !

(Edit: i used my headphone last night, used some equalizer apps and plugged it out before i slept, maybe this information helps?)

Last edited:

zeo270183

Jun 20, 2021
indonesia
Asus Zenfone Max M2
I need help, i woke up a little while ago and was browsing stuff. Then i played a video then i noticed that the sound of my zenfone max m2 speakers are distorted and loud even at low volume. I rebooted the phone in hopes of having it fixed, but then, now, no more sound is coming out from the speaker.

Any solution for it? Might i have to format the phone or re-flash the rom? Thanks in advance !

(Edit: i used my headphone last night, used some equalizer apps and plugged it out before i slept, maybe this information helps?)
does the headphone still have sound, i can't help much, just sharing my experience playing pubg or listening to music using a headphone or not, the sound is still normal but never at maximum volume and never installed the equalizer application maybe to make sure just try returning to stockrom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is volte working on vi india prepaid sim
    Yeah bro everything working Ram management is very good pubg mobile stay in ram after going on home screen ...
    only night light not working which is acceptable