[ROM][A12][GAPPS] XTENDED XS-Tribute To Vladimir [Oneplus 5 & 5T][ 19 Feb 2022 ]

Search This thread

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210116-132409_CustomDoze.png
    Screenshot_20210116-132409_CustomDoze.png
    381.4 KB · Views: 117

Sc4r3Crow

May 18, 2017
Hey guys,

is there any possibility to save contacts to device directly without using a google account? What I mean in detail is that I would like to set my device as standard account for new contacts in contacts app. Until now I'm only able to select either google or one of my email accounts for saving new mobile numbers.

Side note: I'm using MicroG. Just for the case it could be a factor...

Edit: Atm I can kinda solve that problem using 2 apps (simple dialer & simple contacts), but if I remove all numbers from Google my messengers only show numbers without names. So it's not a fully operational solution.
In another rom I could store my contacts on my device only and all messengers still had access to them :unsure:

Last edited:

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
Dirty flashed over ArrowOS 11 who in turn was dirty flashed over YAAP :cool:
Everything works on all three Builds so now I have three TWRP Choices.
Staying here for Face unlock and other attractions.
You really like rolling the dice, huh? LoL
Face unlock does indeed work extremely well on this ROM.

salimbaba

Oct 22, 2006
Islamabad
Guys I'm experiencing a very weird issue. Some of my apps stop getting access to Internet. 9gag stops loading, even speedtest can't look for servers. The only workaround that works is restarting the phone.

Any ideas ? It was a clean flash from OOS. Followed instructions. Omni GAPPS.

thaidroid

Dec 10, 2010
Pattaya (Thailand)
OnePlus 5T
Realme 7
Guys I'm experiencing a very weird issue. Some of my apps stop getting access to Internet. 9gag stops loading, even speedtest can't look for servers. The only workaround that works is restarting the phone.

Any ideas ? It was a clean flash from OOS. Followed instructions. Omni GAPPS.
Try Nikgapps, I had a weird problem with Gapps before that made me loose Data access. Actually, it was Nikgapps,(a very early version) but now I'm using Nikgapps Omni and everything is working fine. Also make sure you have the latest Firmware.

salimbaba

Oct 22, 2006
Islamabad
Try Nikgapps, I had a weird problem with Gapps before that made me loose Data access. Actually, it was Nikgapps,(a very early version) but now I'm using Nikgapps Omni and everything is working fine. Also make sure you have the latest Firmware.
I am using Nikgapps Omni, and on latest firmware as well. But I'll flash firmware again and do a clean flash.

Sahilhp

Jan 4, 2014
I'm facing the same issue. Randomly few apps stop connecting to the internet. Only a restart fixes it...

Same here. Apps can't connect to internet. It also happens with games that require internet connection. Only reboot fix the issue. I am using flamegapps January 10 version. Is it working fine with nikgapps?

Edit - I am on latest firmware and I did a clean flash.

packtt

Jan 31, 2013
Same here. Apps can't connect to internet. It also happens with games that require internet connection. Only reboot fix the issue. I am using flamegapps January 10 version. Is it working fine with nikgapps?

Edit - I am on latest firmware and I did a clean flash.

I flashed latest firmware, ROM and Nikgapps. The issue still persists.. Very strange.

mike6a

Jun 27, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Finally was able to get V4.0 working on my device using NikGapps I have fleshed all of the A11 versions of this ROM Only to revert back to the last A10Version due to Some GApp problems since there are no OpenGapps for A11. Now everything is up and running very well from the Gapps side, just one question is edge-lighting working in this ROM as it did in the last A10 Version? I can't seem to get it to work. My setup is I have pocket mode enabled to where when I remove my device from my pocket it will flash the time and the edge lighting would also activate before on the old setup. Time flash is working fine now on latest but no edge lighting very possible I have missed a setting, if it should be working as described if someone would kindly direct me to a setting I might have missed or could check to get time flash and edge lighting one removable from pocket.
thanks for the otherwise fantastic updates to this aging device.

Last edited:

Sc4r3Crow

May 18, 2017
Pushing power button twice (AOSP gestures) doesn't open camera app anymore, this functionality stopped working...does anyone have an idea how to solve that problem?

Sahilhp

Jan 4, 2014
I flashed latest firmware, ROM and Nikgapps. The issue still persists.. Very strange.

I was thinking of flashing the ROM again with nikgapps. But if the issue still persist then I think I will stay on current setup and wait for v5.

Other than this issue ROM has been very solid for me. I am encrypted and have no root. Maybe it works fine with magisk.

Reactions: thkgop001

thkgop001

Jan 6, 2015
Pushing power button twice (AOSP gestures) doesn't open camera app anymore, this functionality stopped working...does anyone have an idea how to solve that problem?

Hi Scarecrow

Seems to be working just fine for me on v4
Though not completely setup, I can get the camera to launch after pressing power twice (in my screenshot below).

In the background is the section of Xtended settings, under Gestures, where you set this up.

Maybe try switch that option off, restart System UI, then switch it back on... Hopefully that gets it up and working again?

Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210124-090731_Android_System.png
    Screenshot_20210124-090731_Android_System.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 13

thkgop001

Jan 6, 2015
I was thinking of flashing the ROM again with nikgapps. But if the issue still persist then I think I will stay on current setup and wait for v5.

Other than this issue ROM has been very solid for me. I am encrypted and have no root. Maybe it works fine with magisk.

Hi

I haven't come across this issue yet on any of the builds.

I do have Magisk (v21.4). As well as Blokada...

But could the network access and Magisk be related??

@other users experiencing these issues - are you guys on Magisk?

Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2021-X-Temp-Head.png

Disclaimer
    * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD card or anything happens with your device
    * Flash on your own risk/knowledge.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM XTENDED: @SuperDroidBond | @mady51 | @mukesh22584 | @anishpratheepan | @xawlw | @SonalSingh18 | @Roger.T

FEATURES: Get Feature list from HERE

SUPPORT LINK: Xtended Telegram Public Group

SCREENSHOTS:
    Click HERE

ROM DOWNLOADS: MSM-Xtended ROM

GAPPS DOWNLOADS: Already Included

ROM SOURCE: Project-Xtended ROM Sources

KERNEL SOURCE: Our Official Devices Sources

Social Media Link: Click HERE (Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for latest updates)

DONATIONS: SuperDroidBond | mukesh22584 | mady51

We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.
    DOWNLOADS

Oneplus 5 (Cheeseburger): Cheeseburger latest Release build

Oneplus 5t (Dumpling): Dumpling latest release build

Gapps : Already included

No_verity :
    Click HERE
    MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0 for Cheeseburger

Hello Brothers,
    Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
    We are glad to present you with the new update of MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0.
    Device Changelog -
    • Kernel Is now Mad-X with base of LOS
    • Kernel Upstream to 4.4.199
    • Kernel compiled with Clang 10
    • Picked a lot of commit from MAD KERNEL for better optimization, Thanks to @mady51
    ROM Changelog - MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0

Download - MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0 for Cheeseburger

Gapps - OpenGapps November Build

Read before ask - Important Notes/FAQs

Required Firmware - 9.0.9
    • Clean Flash is recommended but Dirty Flash should be fine as well. Remember to flash Gapps & Magisk while both kind of flashing.
    • Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.
    • Donations are always welcome and it does help us in getting the server to build and for motivations for our device maintainers.

Best Regards
    Team Xtended
    FAQs

Coming from OOS or Encrypted device:: Format userdata (Mandatory) ,

Flashing Instruction:: Just Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache + Cache + System + Vendor + Data, now Flash > ROM + GApps + Magisk + No_verity_V4.

If your Device rebooted to recovery/fast-boot mod, getting bootloop or random FCs/reboot

You need Format userdata first (Mandatory) Here is How ? Backup all your internal data first, (Don't blame me you'll lost everything), Go to recovery,
    Select wipe,Select format data,Type "yes" ( Without quotes),Swipe.You're decrpted now, Now Flash ROM.

Encryption:: Not Tested, Test & Let us know

After Flashing ROM if getting app/settings FCs:: First Describe your procedure of flashing,Please Provide logs if you're getting issue.

Don't report any issue without logs:: How to take logs ? Ask to you're friend................GOOGLE

Feature request:: Why not, Just provide reference/commit

Kernel:: You can flash any custom kernel what you want, but I'm not going to add, also don't report any issue if you have flashed any custom kernel.

Better battery life:: It's depend on user pattern, Either you can get better battery cost of performance or better performance cost of battery.

Known Issue:: Nothing, But if you get any Please Let us know with logs

Firmware:: Always flash firmware that has been recommended.
    Hello Everyone,

We wish you all to be healthy, happy, safe & sound.

Here we are coming again with a new “major-bug fix” update of MSM-Xtended. There are a few cool things added along with some of major bug fixes.

We are glad to bug you all again with MSM Xtended XQ Release v10.5.

ROM Changelog : Click HERE

Device Changelog:

• Updated blobs to Android 10 hotfix
    • Kernel upstreamed to 4.4.228
    • Enforcing now
    • Added Automatic High brightness mode (Oneplus****)
    • Removed Duplicate ambient display from settings

Downloads : MSM Xtended XQ Release V10.5
    Read before ask : Important Notes/FAQs
    ScreenShots : Click HERE

• Firmware_10.0.0_Hotfix is recommended .
    • Clean Flash is recommended .
    • Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.
    • Donations are always welcome and it does help us in getting the server to build and for motivations for our device maintainers.

Best Regards
    Team Xtended