[ROM][Android 12.1][SURYA] crDroid v8.6 [OFFICIAL][17-06]

Search This thread

temporarium

My TWRP keeps on flickering non-stop even I restart my phone,
This happens when I use the advance restart then boot to recovery
That is unusual... You could try to reflash the recovery if you can get that far. You may have to start from scratch with the miflash utility and full MIUI (without relocking the bootloader). If you can do a clean flash, you should do it.

What ROM were you on previously?

Sketzu

Jan 29, 2021
www.sketzu.com
That is unusual... You could try to reflash the recovery if you can get that far. You may have to start from scratch with the miflash utility and full MIUI (without relocking the bootloader). If you can do a clean flash, you should do it.

What ROM were you on previously?

I already fixed it, just flashed a new TWRP. I agree, that advance boot to recovery causes that flickering TWRP bug.

Currently using 8.5 (updated from 8.4 crdroid)

PYCON

Nov 1, 2006
What type of users is crDroid aiming for? Is it good as a daily driver?
I've tried in these last days CrDroid as well as Arrow Os.

Both are fast, stable and good enough to be used as a daily driver. Arrow Os seems to be a bit clean and fast but CrDroid has tons of settings for customization and I love it since many years.

Reactions: r30orozco

Pumpino

I noticed that the 11th May build added a true black option for dark mode under the Display menu. It wasn't in the changelog.

I've tried Arrow, Lineage and PixelExperience, and none of them have this option. Granted, we don't have an AMOLED display, but it sure looks better than the dark grey. I wonder if crDroid has just added it to all devices or if ours is late to the party due to having an LCD.

Pumpino

After flashing crDroid v8.5
Can't access TWRP , stuck on TWRP logo. It's blinking TWRP logo and black screen.
Please help...
Thank You
Do you mean that you can't boot the phone normally or just that you can't access recovery anymore?

Either way, if you can't access recovery, you'll need to turn off your phone and then start it in fastboot mode by holding the volume down and power buttons together until the fastboot logo appears. Then, from your computer, flash TWRP by entering fastboot flash recovery <twrp.img>. from the command line. You replace twrp.img with the filename of TWRP. You can download the latest TWRP from https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=329007&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC. Once you've done that, enter fastboot boot <twrp.img>.

pepeq

May 19, 2018
@GtrCraft:
As noted in the Telegram group:
splitscreen does not work when using the configured keys (long keypress) in crdroid-settings. If I configure for example the camera with long keypress, the camera works. Split screen works if using the recent key.

Can you fix this in the next build please or is it a major problem out of your reach?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts