[ROM][Android 12.1][SURYA] crDroid v8.9 [OFFICIAL][12-09]

Search This thread

zzenyoo

Sep 11, 2014
Chełm
LG V10
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Today I got the notification of New version, 8.7

I have been reading the last pages but i don't understand what do I have to do to update and don't lose everything I have.
I have the latest twrp (twrp-3.6.2_12-0-surya-26.06) and gapps installed.

Can anybody help me update while keeping everything as it is or the only way is formating data and losing everything?
In my case simple OTA was ok.🤷🏻‍♂️

pepeq

May 19, 2018
In my case simple OTA was ok.🤷🏻‍♂️
if your device is encrypted (you have NOT flashed DFE), then OTA should be ok.

if your device is NOT encrypted (you have flashed DFE before), then you have to flash
the ROM manually in TWRP:

1. Download update
2. Reboot to twrp/ofox
3. Flash rom and custom kernel if you use one
4. Flash #dfe if you are decrypted
5. Reboot to system and profit.

Reactions: m0han and zzenyoo

SmartJuwel

Today I got the notification of New version, 8.7

I have been reading the last pages but i don't understand what do I have to do to update and don't lose everything I have.
I have the latest twrp (twrp-3.6.2_12-0-surya-26.06) and gapps installed.

Can anybody help me update while keeping everything as it is or the only way is formating data and losing everything?
I think, there doesn't exist the only one way.
Some have problems with updating via Autoupdate, others have bootloop or something other.

I install updates manually and do always flash GApps again. If you have used DFE, install again. Normally not problem with these steps

m0han

Apr 30, 2012
I think, there doesn't exist the only one way....

I install updates manually and do always flash GApps again. If you have used DFE, install again....

my experience is that flashing gapps step can be skipped.

Bluxarro

Nov 12, 2021
Hey my Google assistant voice match doesn't work. I already systemize the Google app but when I say hey Google the assistant won't launch, although the mic green dot is appearing on screen border. Any fix ?

bulkyrexuz

Dec 7, 2020
Is there any way to have the miui camera in this rom? I had read that this was the only rom that had the miui camera but when I installed it I realized that it was not, any solution?

zzenyoo

Sep 11, 2014
Chełm
LG V10
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Is there any way to have the miui camera in this rom? I had read that this was the only rom that had the miui camera but when I installed it I realized that it was not, any solution?
Afaik there is no MIUI cam for A12 (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm using lmc8.4 gcam.

Only ultra wide lens not working 🤷🏻‍♂️

m0han

Apr 30, 2012

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220725_231114.jpg
    Screenshot_20220725_231114.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Wow
Reactions: pnin

pirulazul

Hi. Installed this rom and Android auto worked sometimes but two weeks ago it stopped working completely.
Did clean install, install both basic and full flame gapps, flame gapps Android auto addon but no luck. Is Android auto working for the rest of you?
Tried nikgapps but it hangs at boot.

pirulazul

Hi. Installed this rom and Android auto worked sometimes but two weeks ago it stopped working completely.
Did clean install, install both basic and full flame gapps, flame gapps Android auto addon but no luck. Is Android auto working for the rest of you?
Tried nikgapps but it hangs at boot.
Solved using Mindthegapps instead of Flamegapps

fkrrr

Dec 5, 2016
Is it possible to activate click fingerprint to unlock the phone? I accidently unlock the phone in my pocket while resting my finger on the fingerprint sensor.

Top Liked Posts