[ROM][Android 12.1][SURYA] crDroid v8.9 [OFFICIAL][12-09]

Search This thread

pepeq

May 19, 2018
OD kernel can use 30Hz as minimum screen refresh rate, which can save battery power. SilonT cannot. But SilonT seems to be smoother for me.

Uredie

May 20, 2014
Don't you like secrets? 🙄
I think, you will not get an answer ☝️ Try the ROM and find out, if its better than previous kernel.
I will try to reply as much polite as i can to your stupid answer. If developer changes something that he probably knows why. Yes or not?

If i can't answer on forum then why we don't close whole forum and post roms on blog? It's just your level of logic.

Why do we even have changelogs if you can install surprise ROM and check yourself?

Please, stop anwering if your answers must be that stupid.

Ota update, don't work for me, only reboot in twrp

what am i doing wrong?
Whole updater is f. up. Download ROM manually and boot from Recovery.

// please merge posts

temporarium

I will try to reply as much polite as i can to your stupid answer. If developer changes something that he probably knows why. Yes or not?

If i can't answer on forum then why we don't close whole forum and post roms on blog? It's just your level of logic.

Why do we even have changelogs if you can install surprise ROM and check yourself?

I quite agree: ROM maintainers should release a changelog. Especially when such a drastic change is made, some reason should be provided (out of common consideration).

Many here prefer not to use Telespam because of its vendor-lock-in/proprietary nature. We use XDA as a real tech support forum.

SmartJuwel

Why should I stop. The only reason I see, is that you didn't understand my answer.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Edit: Not able to add link. Post edit tools greyed out. Is this an XDA issue? @Badger50, @Timmmmaaahh!
No, not that I know. The reason shouldn't be related to XDA.
And just a remark for your information: Different to the vBulletin times, when you now edit a post and insert a mention (like you did for @Badger50 and @Timmmmaaahh!) the pinged members will NOT receive a notification. Just to explain why none of them reacted to your post.

mollex

Nov 12, 2012
Maarn
I am very happy with this Android version and have been using it for years on different brands of mobiles.

One surmountable problem, however, is that when turning off (I do that when I go to bed, for my much-needed rest) the mobile does not turn off but restarts 90% of the time.

Am I doing something wrong sometimes?

Best regards.

Reactions: SmartJuwel

SmartJuwel

I am very happy with this Android version and have been using it for years on different brands of mobiles.

One surmountable problem, however, is that when turning off (I do that when I go to bed, for my much-needed rest) the mobile does not turn off but restarts 90% of the time.

Am I doing something wrong sometimes?

Best regards.
You are not alone 🙄

Maybe, if we cry out louder, Dev hears us 🙂

Timmmmaaahh!

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
Bruges
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
I really need help with this. Am I the only one having this issue: Formatting tools not available? Could some mod/admin tell me if anything's wrong with my account? I had to type [ b ]this (without the spaces)[ / b] out.
Not sure if this was/is still an issue but it looked like you were in 'Toggle BB code' mode, in which case you'd only see that icon highlighted as rich text is disabled.

1660588294360.png

1660588359634.png

Once enabled all subsequent posting/edits will be in the same mode until switched back.

Reactions: m0han

Uredie

May 20, 2014
You are not alone 🙄

Maybe, if we cry out louder, Dev hears us 🙂
Don't you like secrets? 🙄

New 8.8 update:

Changelog:
- Safetynet fixed
- Kernel is back to Optimus Drunk 12.10, due to complains about silont
It's weird. I'm asking in which way Silont is better than Optimus Drunk because im curious and we are going back to Optimus D. because of "complains". Not because of instability, bad SoT or something but because of "complains".

It looks like decisions are made by lottery and better do not ask about tech things. I don't expect a developer to reply to every message, but I have the feeling that kernel swapping is not a level of shifting the default wallpaper to be silent about.

Reactions: SmartJuwel

Top Liked Posts