[ROM][Android 12][CHIME - POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G] crDroid v8.9 [OFFICIAL][12.09.2022]

Search This thread

blasev

Apr 30, 2006
POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G
Hey guys - I have a stock Poco M3 that is experiencing the deadboot bug. I know it's still up in the air what the true cause of this issue is, but I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this bug on CrDroid?
idk about this issue until you mention it, but yes after 2 week of use I use CRDroid as sole custom rom on m3 and after 6 months later never had any dead boot problem. reading some reddit post, custom rom using custom recovery never had this problem. hopefully after you dried you battery u can try this beloved crdroid :)

RedmiTest899

Mar 9, 2022
Anybody experiencing issues with the touchscreen flipped on half of the screen (right half okay, left half flipped -touch on top to input the keypad numbers displayed below- and mangled in the centerline of the portrait position)? Redmi 9T (lime), CRDroid 8.2 Clean Flash from MIUI 12.5.8.0 Global.

isacnew

May 18, 2020
POCO M3
Good morning developer, the last version to 8.3 the D2TW is broken for poco m3 "citrus", it seems that the selector in the menu does not work, installing its last kernel for poco m3 "citrus" it works again without touching the menu, and still it gives the error message when installing the Gaps because of android 12.0 and that version is 12.1 from what I understand in the twrp message, I got it with nikgaps, but I returned to version 8.2 because D2TW doesn't work, when I can correct it, thank you, the rom 8.2 as I said is wonderful, I would like to put a better camera too if possible, thank you for your dedication and commitment to helping others!!!

Reactions: rocket_man57

Oggy_toon

Mar 3, 2022
@GtrCraft
I found Two bugs in crdroid 8.3 release
Description:
  • Reorient in landscape mode , only increases volume even I press volume down key
Steps to produce:
1. Toggle ON Settings>crDroid Settings>Buttons>Reorient
2. Enable landscape mode
3. Press Volume down button

Description:
  • Gallary app setting do not appear(i.e blank page)
Steps to produce:
  1. Open Gallary
  2. Click on 3 vertical dots
  3. Click on Settings

Last edited:

rocket_man57

Apr 7, 2022
Redmi Note 11
Hi guys, first time posting here. I recently installed crDroid v8 rom and it is working great. The issue is can't use 5ghz wifi because of region restriction. I could change it in MIUI to get it working but I can't find any region setting in crDroid. Is there any way to change the region? Any type of solution will be appreciated. otherwise I might have to go back to MIUI :(

Oggy_toon

Mar 3, 2022
(Help)crdroid 8.4 failed to install via OTA update
I am using redmi 9t with fox recovery
here are logs
Screenshot_20220413-180935_MatLog.png

Last edited:

aIecxs

Feb 17, 2016
gitlab.com
Hello. After the update from December 15, the phone stopped turning on and I could not boot into recovery or fastboot. Displayed as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" in Device Manager. Googling, I found out that you can flash through the EDL in miflash, but for this you need an authorized miflash account or a firehose file. Can anyone have this file or account? Or maybe there is another way to restore the phone?

Firehose File (Bypass EDL Auth)
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/solved-i-need-help-edl-9t-lime.4385727
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...fter-flashing-no-fastboot-no-recovery.4363681

RedmiTest899

Mar 9, 2022
Anybody experiencing issues with the touchscreen flipped on half of the screen (right half okay, left half flipped -touch on top to input the keypad numbers displayed below- and mangled in the centerline of the portrait position)? Redmi 9T (lime), CRDroid 8.2 Clean Flash from MIUI 12.5.8.0 Global.
Issue solved by dirty-flashing Optimus Drunk kernel on top of another Custom ROM experiencing the same . Will try latest crDroid next.

Saxliaz

Oct 6, 2017
Indonesia
POCO M3
Where the setting to turn off system gesture navigation, it's seems default, freshly install version 8.4 build April 20th, I hate it, prefer navbar button instead

akira2019

Apr 11, 2014
Where the setting to turn off system gesture navigation, it's seems default, freshly install version 8.4 build April 20th, I hate it, prefer navbar button instead

Saxliaz

Oct 6, 2017
Indonesia
POCO M3
Yup, there's nothing in here, the system navigation option to switch 3 button navigation bar is missing, tried to clean install latest build still no fix
Screenshot_20220423-144226_Settings.png
Screenshot_20220423-144203_Settings.png

Last edited:
Reactions: alpine1502

Top Liked Posts