[ROM][Android 12][CHIME - POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G] crDroid v8.9 [OFFICIAL][12.09.2022]

Search This thread

Abhi_T

Apr 2, 2019
Hi, I currently have stock MIUI 12.5X. should I first install the old crDroid v7 juice version and after that the v8 chime version ? If no, how should I proceed please ? Is there a guide ? I checked the github but didn't find any guide. Thanks in advance.
What is your device (poco m3, redmi 9 power or redmi 9T) ?

Grudger

Oct 26, 2012
Karachi
Can I update from 8.6 to 8.9 ?

8.9 is here:

Changelog:
- Updated security patch level to 2022-09-05
- PixelPropsUtils: Update fingerprints to September 2022 release
- Switched to Anya kernel
- Added ability to resize QS & Statusbar Clock
- Dialer: Added toggle for post call snackbar
- Dialer: Move Sensor settings to Other settings
- Update statusbar burn-in protection shift base padding when orientation changed
- Added smart charging
- Added reset battery stats option
- Update Chromium Webview to 105.0.5195.68
- Some small dark mode fixes
- Updated translations

mp44christos

Aug 9, 2013
POCO M3
I tried to update from 8.8 to 8.9 and go stuck in the bootscreen. I managed to install 8.9 using abhi steps (flashing no oss vendor before the rom).

For future reference can anyone provide me with which steps to go about installing the update?

Poco M3 twrp 3.6.2

Reactions: Grudger

sgt-baker

May 10, 2016
Hi, how to make this rom work with Redmi 9T lemon? This is version with NFC, i know that for crDroid with android 11 i had to install custom kernel for screen to work

mp44christos

Aug 9, 2013
POCO M3
New update 8.10 came out. If someone knows how to successfully apply this update over the current install, plz tell us the exact steps and recovery used.

Last edited:

imayoda81

Apr 27, 2006
I need help guys..

I have flashed 8.10 version over a 8.5, not reading the thread ... it blasted my data, system and rendered the thing a black screen after another..

I only succeeded in reinstalling latest MIUI, but now for me it is impossible to flash a new recovery and start over again.
Everytime I flash a recovery in can't boot (black screen), only the MIUI one can.
Tried orangefox, twrp and old pitchblack ... nothing.
I'm a little desperate now :( and looking for kind suggestions, please.
Thank you all in advance

redair70

Nov 4, 2022
For each new installation, I proceed as follows:
with TWRP
Data format
Wipe Data, Cache and dalvik
reboot in recovery
flash Miui_CITRUSEEEAGlobal_V12.5.7.0.RJFEUXM_5435a06274_11.0
then directly flash the new rom
wipe dalvik/cache
reboot system

imayoda81

Apr 27, 2006
I need help guys..

I have flashed 8.10 version over a 8.5, not reading the thread ... it blasted my data, system and rendered the thing a black screen after another..

I only succeeded in reinstalling latest MIUI, but now for me it is impossible to flash a new recovery and start over again.
Everytime I flash a recovery in can't boot (black screen), only the MIUI one can.
Tried orangefox, twrp and old pitchblack ... nothing.
I'm a little desperate now :( and looking for kind suggestions, please.
Thank you all in advance
understood what's the problem

My device (truly v2 panel) is NOT supported by newer recovery.. not even one, tried twrp 3.6.2 and orangefox mod by fgrkprjkt ...
So that means that I can't get any newer rom anymore on my poco m3.
very sad :(

Top Liked Posts