[ROM][Android 13][CHIME - POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G] crDroid v9.14 [EOL]

Search This thread

WJeffrey

Dec 19, 2022
POCO M3
Did you manage to fix this, by any chance? I'm looking into compiling the rom including MicroG stuff instead of flashing it in a separate zip.
I tried compiling with qcom bt but something didn't work and I gave up on it. I might try again since what I'm running now is outdated but it's a little tedious compiling for hours just to not see something work. Perhaps you could help me somehow?

Pac-Man

Dec 19, 2010
I tried compiling with qcom bt but something didn't work and I gave up on it. I might try again since what I'm running now is outdated but it's a little tedious compiling for hours just to not see something work. Perhaps you could help me somehow?
Oh, I wish I could help, I don't even know how to start compiling crDroid for this phone... I know Lineage4MicroG provides a container for compiling roms, but that's that...

Prof.HB-69

Nov 8, 2019
I already test the 9.2, i like the ROM just like a 8.11 have more of something but sometimes it close apps and force reboot automatically?

I need some help, so my problem is when using PBRP it bootloop to the recovery,
tried the OF Recovery it can boot properly but when i going to the recovery again it's say my Internal Storage is 0 Mb??

I think it's cause of Encryption, so, when i use Disable DM Verity , it's just stuck on eye animation boot. Trying to format data, etc and reinstall ROM, Gapps, last the DM verity still have the same problem.

what should i do to get my internal storage on recovery is back?

Device : Lime

Sorry if i typing this make you confuse 😄 (English is not my first language, trying my best)

Mohd Azylee

Jun 2, 2014
Since my fingerprint ribbon is broken, does anyone have their poco m3 face unlock working? mine does not, it does register and detect but did not unlock , it just says recognizing most of the time in the unlock screen, I tried other person still same. other unlock also does not work like wife share.
Thanks for any help.

Prof.HB-69

Nov 8, 2019
Since my fingerprint ribbon is broken, does anyone have their poco m3 face unlock working? mine does not, it does register and detect but did not unlock , it just says recognizing most of the time in the unlock screen, I tried other person still same. other unlock also does not work like wife share.
Thanks for any help.
The 8.11 and 9.2 on me got working properly the face unlock and fp unlock. But the 9.2 version, Bluetooth for me is having a bug like it's slowly turned the volume down and also make a weird noise like delaying??

linuxdark

Dec 10, 2010
POCO M3
Hi i tray again install new version of this rom, the crDroidAndroid-12.1-20221219-chime-v8.12, and the poco boot and put black screen, any idea ??, my POCO M3 (citrus) have MUI 13

Emman028

Dec 16, 2022
Is there any fix to this? I installed the latest A13 on the site and the ROM is official. I did all the instructions but this keeps happening.

Attachments

• lv_0_20230322110306.mp4
    8.7 MB · Views: 0

MTF96

Jun 4, 2016
Zanjan
hey any one have any clue how to update crDroid V8.12 to 9.1 with out loss of data and apps ? poco M3
i tired it but it will stuck on crDroid load screen ... and nothing happens

Last edited:

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011

AdamKomang_noob

Jun 25, 2014
East Jakarta
POCO M3
Been using the latest build, clean flashed over xiaomi.eu rom, it works great, nice UI, great as daily driver and some light gaming, just a little bit battery drain, I don't know maybe my battery worn out, but overall I liked this rom so much, thanks dev!

MTF96

Jun 4, 2016
Zanjan
Hello I have been using crDroid v9.3 3 weeks now on citrus (Poco M3) clean install .... There is some hickups and stutters here and there which needs optimization. I encountered some random serious crashs on System UI which makes me to restart System UI from holding Power button options no big deal but annoying no other problem detected ... I hope I will be fixed ... TNX again

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
Hello I have been using crDroid v9.3 3 weeks now on citrus (Poco M3) clean install .... There is some hickups and stutters here and there which needs optimization. I encountered some random serious crashs on System UI which makes me to restart System UI from holding Power button options no big deal but annoying no other problem detected ... I hope I will be fixed ... TNX again
You need to clean flash. there are no crashing anywhere. device shutters are normal as the device is only with 4gb ram. but you can close all animations and ROM will be responsive.

MTF96

Jun 4, 2016
Zanjan
You need to clean flash. there are no crashing anywhere. device shutters are normal as the device is only with 4gb ram. but you can close all animations and ROM will be responsive.
Well actually I did install by clean flash but still crash happens ... W8ing for higher versions see if it is resolved... TNX for the reply

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
Well actually I did install by clean flash but still crash happens ... W8ing for higher versions see if it is resolved... TNX for the reply
it might be something to take the base rom you have flashed. Because almost no one reported this issue. Though now roms comes with custom vendor, but still i guess that's the issue or the gapps

Top Liked Posts