[ROM][Android 12][JUICE - POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G] crDroid v8.5 [OFFICIAL][11.05.2022]

Search This thread

blasev

Apr 30, 2006
POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G
Updated to december 2021 version, smoothly updated without any problem.

Using : orange fox + flamegapps 09-12 + magiks + wipe chace.

Performance is great

Attachments

• IMG-20211216-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20211216-WA0000.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 59

chelovekdojda

Dec 25, 2021
Hello. After the update from December 15, the phone stopped turning on and I could not boot into recovery or fastboot. Displayed as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" in Device Manager. Googling, I found out that you can flash through the EDL in miflash, but for this you need an authorized miflash account or a firehose file. Can anyone have this file or account? Or maybe there is another way to restore the phone?

blasev

Apr 30, 2006
POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G
Hello. After the update from December 15, the phone stopped turning on and I could not boot into recovery or fastboot. Displayed as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" in Device Manager. Googling, I found out that you can flash through the EDL in miflash, but for this you need an authorized miflash account or a firehose file. Can anyone have this file or account? Or maybe there is another way to restore the phone?
Try fastboot latest official miui.

[email protected]@

Aug 30, 2008
Hello community,
I wanted to install this ROM and I read through the instructions provided on the first page. My bootloader is already unlocked because I installed the Xiaomi_EU-ROM which is based on Android 10 for this device and I'm running PBRP as my recovery. In order to get the ROM running I must install the Android 11 ported ROM. But on the first page the link is not working anymore. Does somebody know where I can find the most up-to-date version of this ported ROM?

Best regards and thank you for your help

Timmmmaaahh!

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
Bruges
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
Amazing release @GtrCraft, thank you!
I got a Poco M3 as a Xmas present for my son. It's my first experience with Xiaomi and boy was I amazed how much bloat MIUI contains! For some reason the notifications looked like balloons after a few days and the titles had a weird white-black-white gradient which made titles in settings pretty much unreadable. I couldn't believe such nasty customisations are even possible on a stock OS. Anyway, I got rid of all that nonsense ASAP (stupid 7-day grace period, lol) and went straight for crDroid.
First updated to latest MIUI and then flashed it with OrangeFox. I encountered the same issue as others have reported: upon boot the screen didn't respond to touch. Reboot(s) didn't help so flashed the Optimus Drunken kernel and that fixed it. It broke again after flashing Magisk (Canary) but a simple reboot to recovery and re-flash of the kernel fixed it once again. I did encounter a few bootloops but the first was because I didn't flash dm-verity. It may be useful to point to this file in OP or even add it to the instructions, though I'm unaware if this affects everyone. I quickly found it here.
I know this is usually a tough cookie to crack but is there any slow motion support for the camera? I could only find HFR (60fps?) and that only seems to work in 720p.

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
Amazing release @GtrCraft, thank you!
I got a Poco M3 as a Xmas present for my son. It's my first experience with Xiaomi and boy was I amazed how much bloat MIUI contains! For some reason the notifications looked like balloons after a few days and the titles had a weird white-black-white gradient which made titles in settings pretty much unreadable. I couldn't believe such nasty customisations are even possible on a stock OS. Anyway, I got rid of all that nonsense ASAP (stupid 7-day grace period, lol) and went straight for crDroid.
First updated to latest MIUI and then flashed it with OrangeFox. I encountered the same issue as others have reported: upon boot the screen didn't respond to touch. Reboot(s) didn't help so flashed the Optimus Drunken kernel and that fixed it. It broke again after flashing Magisk (Canary) but a simple reboot to recovery and re-flash of the kernel fixed it once again. I did encounter a few bootloops but the first was because I didn't flash dm-verity. It may be useful to point to this file in OP or even add it to the instructions, though I'm unaware if this affects everyone. I quickly found it here.
I know this is usually a tough cookie to crack but is there any slow motion support for the camera? I could only find HFR (60fps?) and that only seems to work in 720p.
All the steps in the OP are tested by myself. So it should work. The touchpanel problem is difficult for me to fix because all kernels support different panels.

Reactions: Timmmmaaahh!

Top Liked Posts