[ROM][Android 12][JUICE - POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G] crDroid v8.6 [OFFICIAL][13.06.2022]

Search This thread

XopmoH

Nov 19, 2018
Vinnytsia
Redmi 9 Power
I have exactily this same model and the phone keeps reboting to recovery after flashing...
What firmware did you first use before this rom and which boot.img are you using?

Would help me a lot!
I flashed firmware "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote94G_HM9T_22.1.13_v13-11.zip" and after flahed this firmware... And after flash kernel "ASTARTES-RC4-juice-20211208-1249.zip"

joni_strokes

Aug 23, 2012
Jakarta
I just flashed this rom with flame gapps, here what i've been done so far:

First Attempt
1. Download the latest rom, i believe the latest one is v7.14
2. Do the clean install (wipe data, dalvik, cache, and format internal storage)
3. Flash the flame gapps
4. Everything was normal, except somehow i couldn't use the google assistant (have tried to troubleshoot by changing the language etc, it appears didn't work out)
5. Finally i've tried to change the rom into arrow os with included gapps (also maintained by juice)
6. The google assistant was working well, sadly, the rom is discontinued

Second Attempt
1. Decide to try another way by downloading older version rom, so i download the v7.10 rom
2. Do the clean install
3. Flash the flame gapps
4. Let the data synced first, tried the google assistant, and still didn't work
5. Flash the latest rom version
6. Tried the google assistant again, and still didn't work

Question:
Anyone in this forum has the same problem as me? Does this problem is related with the gapps version? Have tried to reinstall the gapps, but still didn't work

I know this feature still can make me live normally, but this tiny problem kinda bothered me, because other than google assistant all of the features are working well, kudos for the developer!

Serverawy

Jun 17, 2014
Hello
last update 7.15 Kernel problem ( touch screen not working poco m3 ) i fix it with flash Optimus_Drunk_Citrus_v11.2 ) please fix new kernel

Mhb900

Feb 26, 2022
Does anyone know if CrDroid can be installed without Magisk? I keep getting a bootloop if i don't install Magisk. Using Poco M3.
Did you do that?https://mega.nz/file/04kVBKIL#l4u0tm0bA3mK9gNulMu3ngwpcZE1InA4E1Q5-3I6_Qo
I did not pay attention to this for the first time and my phone bootlooped, I flashed the original ROM, I got a custom recovery 1.14 again and I flashed the crdroid ROM, the problem was solved
After installing the custom recovery, you should flash the file I linked to, and other steps

Oggy_toon

Mar 3, 2022
Where to get firmware for Redmi 9t(lime)?
Firmware for Poco M3 is not installable on redmi 9t(lime)
Will firmware for android 11 work with crdroid 8.2?

EDIT: Installed crdroid 8.2 using firmware of android 11 rom

Last edited:

isacnew

May 18, 2020
POCO M3
Good morning, this is the best rom of all for "Poco m3", incredible fluidity and possibility of modifying the interface among other things, may this be the basis for future updates, congratulations and thanks to the developer for his dedication and commitment to helping others!!!

stephendt0

Apr 9, 2012
QLD, Australia
Hey guys - I have a stock Poco M3 that is experiencing the deadboot bug. I know it's still up in the air what the true cause of this issue is, but I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this bug on CrDroid?

Top Liked Posts