[CLOSED][ROM][ANDROID 12][One UI 4.1] NekkoOs v2.0 A71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jpdobler7

Dec 20, 2018
Sao Paulo
Hello friend, first of all I'd like to thank you a lot for doing this great job! I've installed the "full" version of your roms. Then, I tried to download the "lite" version but the link doesn't work as usual. Seems there's something wrong with your link...

N3KkoDark

Jan 14, 2022
Hello friend, first of all I'd like to thank you a lot for doing this great job! I've installed the "full" version of your roms. Then, I tried to download the "lite" version but the link doesn't work as usual. Seems there's something wrong with your link...
Hello, thanks for your comment, the links will be updated in a few hours with the new versions

Reactions: jpdobler7

bickbick

Nov 17, 2016
This looks, great! At last a good working Vanilla ROM for A71.
Q. does your camera app support Macro? (The Samsung camera app does).

Reactions: N3KkoDark

NAUAL2016

Apr 14, 2016
Palmas
Hi, I'm Lauan from Brazil. I have a certain problem regarding the installation because my cell is only in a loop and the twrp only gives the invalo argument, it was not possible to mount. Can you help me? I'm on android 12 Hong Kong

Kun Benji

Jul 1, 2020
One of the best ROMs I have used since I started using A71 , I have no issues with the rom, it's been 2 weeks now since I installed this rom , flying hats to Nekko 🙌🙌

Reactions: N3KkoDark

bickbick

Nov 17, 2016
Once you've got Android12 stock flashed (I used UK one, as the OP Hong Kong one mentioned is in Chinese when it goes to download mode!) and TWRP (use this one: https://xdaforums.com/t/android-11-recovery-a715f-twrp-3-5-1-ianmacd.4248487/ not the one mentioned by the OP, that didn't load properly for me), then flash Nekkoos ROM.
It's very good, I flashed the basic one (no Samsung apps) with Magisk and everything is fine.
It DOES come with Gapps. The camera app is the original with a few extras, so Macro is still there.
Maybe slightly faster and smoother. But none of that Samaung junk!
The audio is good, I use my phone as my only HD audio player and it's very good quality.
It's very Vanilla, so you'll have to install a lot of apps like Maps, Gmail, etc.
Well done OP, an excellent and the best ROM so far for A71!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NekkoOs ROM ^_^

Screenshot_20220506-011349_Gallery.jpg

-It is a modification of the stock ROM, I removed all the junk and little used apps, added a few mods (Credits at the end) and optimized the device. The battery is really better than before as well as the response speed.

Note: The S version is a copy of the standard version, only the Samsung app is included.All other features apply to both versions.

Disclaimer
    #I am not responsible for broken devices or broken SD CARDS

#Do not claim for misuse of the tutorial, everything is tested and working 100%

#You will lose the warranty of your device

#Only use on SM-A71
    -Totally debloated(no Gapps and no Samsung App)Only Samsung App in version S
    -Dolby Atmos without headphones
    -Higher audio Quality(Disabled DRC,which deeply compresses audio)
    -Full Edge Lighting Enabled
    -HDR Efecct Support
    -Multi-user enabled (It is located in accounts and backup)
    -Better CPU processing
    -Better battery performance
    -Better use of ram and optimized for games
    -changed some system sounds
    -Custom backgrounds
    -Includes Via browser and YouTube Vanced
    -The Samsung account and its services are deleted (Available in version S)
    -Marketing Removed
    -Added app lock feature
    -Added csc features
    •Native call recorder
    •Data monitor
    •Ultra data saver enabled
    -Best displacement
    -Better audio for calls
    -Camera privacy button
    -Secure folder fixed in version S(only with the magisk module)
    -High performance mode enabled
    -Storage in Google Photo unlimited
    -Screenshot sound off
    -Removed samsung calendar app
    -Removed software update settings section
    -Updated security patch
    -Other small bugs fixed
    -Added new modes: Pro Video
    -Extended pro (video) mode features: Histogram, Focus peaking, zoom, reset button, expanded shutter speed
    -Unlimited video file size
    -Switch camera (back/front) while recording (Bug: When switching, camera is upside down)
    -FullHD 60FPS recording
    -24FPS mode for 4K and FHD (Pro mode)
    -Second editing in Single Take
    -Custom resolutions in live focus
    -Beauty feature in live focus
    -Torch flash in live focus
    -Night mode zoom
    -More on the way...
    -Be Stock Android12 (if not Stock Android 12, please download firmware from SamMobile And use the Odin tool)
    -Flash the zip.
    -Format factory
    -Magisk(Optional) Link
    -Restart
    - :) I hope you like it
    If you want to use Secure Folder you must flash magisk and this module,until you can add it nativelyInfo: if you have problems performing these steps, I welcome you to the Telegram group where you will be kindly attended :)

BUGS: Bluetooth pairing is lost when restarting the device, use the magisk module to fix the error Comment #146
    -Android auto not working.

This is not a bug as such, but it is normal for your device to restart in the first 5 minutes of use, do not worry, it only happens that time and that's it

New installation method!!!!Flash the zip.don't unzip it.

Links:

No Samsung apps(Versión Lite):

coming soon

With Samsung apps(Version S):

Running:
    face unlock✅
    Fingerprint reader✅
    camera+mods
    ✅
    NFC FIXER!!

Red carpet:

To @ShaDisNX255 For your files and your patience :)
    @kirbyNx For teaching me something else 👏🏻
    @Kun Benji For accompanying me in the process and testing the modifications.
    @xS1lent For repair secure folder.
    @SkylinesHD

This is a customized ROM and for end users only, ROM or any part of ROM/mods not allowed to redistribute,modify or to use as base to prepare new ROM/ part of other ROM.

Captura de pantalla_20220422-012937_Inicio de una interfaz de usuario.jpg
    ¡Soy nuevo en estos repositorios, si hay algún error por favor notifíquenme!

Mod translation via GT: I'm new to these repositories, if there are any errors please notify me!
    Can anyone help me? I have twrp installed + stock android 12 but I dont know how to flash in super partition
    You start the Android normally, copy the img that is inside the zip to the phone storage, enter the TWRP, look for the first option, (Install)At the bottom right you touch Install image, look for the directory where the image is located, and touch it, check the SUPER box, AND SLIDE, then factory format
    Nice ROM..am next to try it
    Hello, I made a small group apart to provide a mostly guided help to NekkoOs problems, Previous versions will also be uploaded before launch. All are Welcome