- Add haptic feedback for torch
- Added transparent QS customization
- Added ability to show daily data usage in QS footer
- Added animation options to quick settings tiles
- SystemUI make popup menus more rounded
- Various fixes for battery stats
- Disabled blur wakeup animation
- Fixed NPE for per-app volume
- Fixed an issue with screen never goinf off after sending and canceling a notification in a short amount of time
- Fixed possible developer options crash
- Fixed loading iconpack-based Wellbeing icon
- Fixed camera/mic toggle not working
- Fixed location indicator stuck in some specifc cases
- Fixed lock screen timeout
- Launcher: Adjust the icon size to the grid size
- Launcher: Set hotseat icons to 4 for 4_by_5 grid
- Improvements to android runtime
- Optimized Launcher3 and Settings for speed
- Cleanup some Pixel specific stuff
- Optimized freetype, harfbuzz_ng, and sqlite (this should increase performance)
- Some other various fixes
- Updated translations

Join the chat on Telegram @ https://t.me/crDroidPoco
Ive waiting for next update before writing this, and ive update it to latest build last night,

Ive clean install prev build,
- Cr home launcher is bugged, keep not responding, i need to install launcher from playstore,
-google assistant doesnt works, its says doesnt compatible with device
- file transfer doesnt work, any option doesnt work,(file transfer/ptp/etc), phone are detected, show up in device manager, but the file doesnt show up
-face unlock using regular camera instead ir camera so i cant use face unlock in the dark, before im using lineage and pe,both use ir camera for face unlock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Монтано

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Xiaomi Poco F1
Ive waiting for next update before writing this, and ive update it to latest build last night,

Ive clean install prev build,
- Cr home launcher is bugged, keep not responding, i need to install launcher from playstore,
-google assistant doesnt works, its says doesnt compatible with device
- file transfer doesnt work, any option doesnt work,(file transfer/ptp/etc), phone are detected, show up in device manager, but the file doesnt show up
-face unlock using regular camera instead ir camera so i cant use face unlock in the dark, before im using lineage and pe,both use ir camera for face unlock.
I have nothing from the above issues.
Use my guide to clean install the ROM. Also I would suggest you to use FlameGApps Full with config to check what u need or if you just need google assistant flash this addon. NikGApps core should also work good.
You can find everything u need in POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides.
About IR Face Unlock is not yet added in the ROM.

Last edited:

Bourjois

Mar 1, 2012
I'm having an issue where people can't hear me during video calls, as well as voice calls if I activate the loudspeaker. Apparently I'm silent. During normal voice calls etc people can hear me perfectly. This seemed to start happening about two or so updates ago. Before that, I had no problems. Has anyone else experienced this or know why this could be happening?

amn1987

I'm having an issue where people can't hear me during video calls, as well as voice calls if I activate the loudspeaker. Apparently I'm silent. During normal voice calls etc people can hear me perfectly. This seemed to start happening about two or so updates ago. Before that, I had no problems. Has anyone else experienced this or know why this could be happening?
By video calls do you mean ViLTE ? Or Duo, WA etc.?

JD. A

Sep 9, 2013
Hey Gabriel,
Is there a toogle to disable haptic feedback on QS tiles? I can't find it.
If it supposed to be like that by default from now and go on, please consider to add this option as toogle in crDroid settings.
Thanks for the update again, working fine.(y)
You can disable it in Vibration and Haptics under Accessibility as Touch feedback, but this will disable all touch feedback not just the QS tiles.

Villagiulio

Jan 5, 2018
I have nothing from the above issues.
Use my guide to clean install the ROM. Also I would suggest you to use FlameGApps Full with config to check what u need or if you just need google assistant flash this addon. NikGApps core should also work good.
You can find everything u need in POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides.
About IR Face Unlock is not yet added in the ROM.
I do following that guide on 1st page to do clean install using cr recovery and nikkgapps,

Nah, i need to backup a lot of thing to do clean instal again, i probly gonna left it for now, till i feel like need to do clean install again

shaqman89

Feb 1, 2014
Jakarta
Xiaomi Poco F1
I've been using this ROM for a month now, and boy do I love it. Thanks for the great work gwolfu.

Any way, there is one thing that bothers me and I'm not even sure what it is, though I do think it's related to crdroid home.
Currently I am using Nova launcher, but a certain times, there is like an overlay that is stuck at the bottom of the screen. The taps are working normal, just that its hiding what is underneath it.

So I'm wondering if anyone here knows, what is is, and if there is a way to disable it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220628-065954_Firefox.png
    Screenshot_20220628-065954_Firefox.png
    284.2 KB · Views: 72

gwolfu

Recognized Developer
Build 20220703 is up

Changelog:
- Added option to toggle wallpaper scrolling on Launcher
- Messaging: Fix unable to send message when preferred sms sim is set to "Ask every time"
- Messaging: Fix unable to switch conversation sim card by clicking on the sim icon
- Add thumb for balance slider (should fix SeekBar in different places)
- Fixed various screenshot taking issues
- Fixed bug where ringer mode is internally reset when switching linked notification volume
- Fixed square shadow on rounded dropdown menu items
- Fixed suspicious spaces around mobile icons in status bar
- Fixed QS mobile icon disappearing on theme switch
- Various Launcher fixes
- Various other fixes
- Updated translations

HannibalLecter

May 12, 2016
does this Rom have the performance mode, battery mode, setting. I want to use the phone at performance mode not caring about battery life at all. how can I do that? poco f1 is too slow for me stock. the touchscreen feels resistive compared to OnePlus phones :p hence requesting to know if performance mode is available?

HannibalLecter

May 12, 2016
also how is the sound output. on pixel OS I could NOT hear the notifications and barely notice that YouTube was not on mute :p

amn1987

does this Rom have the performance mode, battery mode, setting. I want to use the phone at performance mode not caring about battery life at all. how can I do that? poco f1 is too slow for me stock. the touchscreen feels resistive compared to OnePlus phones :p hence requesting to know if performance mode is available?
With root you can tweak settings to your heart's desire. I use the device mostly plugged in to take advantage of bypass charging so battery life is no concern.

HannibalLecter

May 12, 2016
With root you can tweak settings to your heart's desire. I use the device mostly plugged in to take advantage of bypass charging so battery life is no concern.
I would have done that but I need to use this as secondary work profile phone. also, Last update I wasn't able to use CR droid with work profile. don't know if anybody has tried using work profile here?
in older phones, there is a setting to set performance mode or battery or balanced mode

amn1987

Work Profile is working in the last but one build. Despite being decrypted (wrongly shows Encrypted under Security). My device is rooted with Magisk 25.1. In FKM I set the Thermal Profile to Dynamic(Evaluation) which takes care of throttling as long as temps. aren't too excessive. I don't use the 2803 MHz frequency though when plugged in as it's not a particularly efficient one and can cause temps. to rise a bit quickly. @HannibalLecter

portwolf

Nov 21, 2012
Thanks for the great rom.
Just installed the 30/5 rom didn't know about the new update from 12/6.
Everything is working fine except the fingerprint unlock?
It works when i register the fingerprint, it vibrates and everything, however it doesn't unlock the phone and I don't know what the issue is.
Help please..
Just clean installed everything today (total phone wipe, no fw/vendor upgrade) and can report same issue.
Either I did not set it up propperly, or it does not work. Under 'Security/Screen lock' there is no option for fingerprint. I have configured 'Security/Face & Fingerprint Unlock' a face unlock as well as 2 fingerprints. Both do not work.

Coming from HavocOS - fingerprint sensor is working (also worked during above setup).
Anyone else with this issue?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hay @Retrial in this latest build, can i replace the kernel with a custom kernel that can run monitor mode for tools like aircrack-ng or wifite, like in nethunter rom?? any suggestion??
    You can replace the kernel sure, but the kernel must support system_ext.
    NGK, SilverCore (stock kernel of crDroid) and RockStar support system_ext.
    I personally switched to NGK few days ago since I noticed some lag in the last couple of updates in crDroid.
    Overall it's much better with NGK and I get ~8h+ SOT but I still feel sometimes some minor animation lags like in launcher folders when you open them.
    @gwolfu have you changed something regarding the animations UI etc?
    What do you mean by everything? Like Dalvik, Cache, Data, Internal Storage, System and Vendor?
    Check here. If format data doesn't work in twrp by reignz, reboot to recovery and try again.
    You can also follow the steps in OP using the crDroid recovery.
    Before update I'm just try NGK and for information that NGK doesn't support 802.11 wireless injection (monitor mode) for network pentesting, when I run the wifite tool, my wifi immediately crashes and can't be turned on (with reboot it's solved)

BUT, NGK is amazing in performance (game + ui), in silvercore when I running aetherSX (ps2 emu) and playing NFS MW it can only avg 15fps at 1x native (360p), on NGK I can get avg 30fps at 3x native(1080p), AMAZING 😍

in ui transition, NGK is very far ahead of silvercore, I can feel my device is like floating in the sky 😁 then from battery life I get SOT ~7h with intensive usage (games, netflix, social media, etc)

after the update I decided to go back to the stock kernel crdroid (silvercore), because I was afraid that NGK was not compatible with the update crdroid, on the other hand I wanted this kernel(NGK) to be made as the stock kernal of the crdroid rom, for me crdroid+NGK is the best combo in beryllium for now, what do you think @gwolfu @Retrial ??
    You can do OTA update with NGK installed fine but you need to reflash it after the update since the stock kernel will overlap it.

Indeed it's much improvement overall for the ROM and that's why I suggested it to everyone, they will feel the difference in everything at once.

I would like to see it as default kernel of the ROM in future updates but it's not up to my hand, that's up to Gabriel, so fingers crossed.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/12.1/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:
    Pre-installation:
    • Recovery (from download page, recovery button)
    • NikGapps core (Download from here - note that you may also need setup wizard addon if you rely on Google restore)
    • Magisk root (after first boot)

First time installation:
    • Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
    • Boot to fastboot and flash recovery
    • Code:
      fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    • Now boot to recovery by holding VOL UP + POWER
    • Navigate to Factory reset and format data, wipe cache and wipe system
    • Now reboot to recovery
    • Navigate to Apply update and choose from adb (if you have crDroid.zip on external sdcard, you may choose this option and navigate to where the zip is)
    • Now sideload crDroid zip
    • Code:
      adb sideload crDroid.zip
    • If you are running with gapps, choose again to apply from adb and sideload gapps.zip
    • Reboot to system

Update installation:
    Via recovery
    • Boot to recovery
    • Navigate to Apply update and choose from adb (if you have crDroid.zip on external sdcard, you may choose this option and navigate to where the zip is)
    • Now sideload crDroid zip
    • Code:
      adb sideload crDroid.zip
    Via OTA:
    • Go to Settings -> System -> Updater and download latest build
    • Choose install and let it finish
    • Reboot

Do note that crDroid 8 is encrypted by default, so if you want to run decrypted, you'll need to sideload dfe.zip

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel source: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845

Download:
    ROM https://crdroid.net/beryllium

Known isues:
    - none critical

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Poco Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram

If you like my work, consider a donation > My Paypal
    Build 20220409 is up

Changelog:
    - Initial crDroid 8.4
    - Updated to April security patches (android-12.1.0_r4)
    - Initial crDroid kernel modding
    - Added reTicker
    - Added smart pixels option
    - Fixed ring vibration
    - Fixed Monet customizations
    - Updated some app icons
    - Small updates to launcher
    - Some other small changes here and there
    - Updated translations

Build 20220313 is ready

Changelog:
    - Updated kernel to Linux 4.9.306
    - Added option to change the length of gesture navbar
    - Added option to change back gesture height
    - Added kill option to notification guts
    - Added Flipendo (Pixel exclusive extreme battery saver - see battery options)
    - Added smartspace
    - Reverted inclusion of CameraGo (needs gapps and not everyone uses gapps)
    - Further improvements here and there
    - Test fix for ViLTE
    - Test fix for Google hotword
    - OTA Updater improvements
    - Updated translations

Join the chat on Telegram @ http://t.me/crDroidPoco
    Build 20220802 is ready

Changelog: https://crdroid.net/beryllium/8#changelog
    Download: https://crdroid.net/beryllium/8

Build 20220531 is ready

Changelog: