Search This thread

gwolfu

Recognized Developer
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/12.1/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:
Pre-installation:
  • OOS 12 firmware is required (from download page, firmware button)
  • Download KIT files (download - this includes dtbo.img and vendor_boot.img)
  • Download recovery (from download page, recovery button - for clean flash, don't use magisk patched boot.img)
  • Optional NikGapps core (download - note that you may also need setup wizard addon if you rely on Google restore)
  • Optional Magisk (boot.img used to patch with Magisk in order to get root, can be found in recovery folder from download page)
First time installation (clean flash):
  • Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
  • Make sure you have OOS 12 firmware installed (you can do this by updating to OOS C.62 or via flash tool)
  • Enter fastboot
  • Flash dtbo.img
  • Code:
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
  • Flash vendor_boot.img
  • Code:
    fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
  • Flash boot.img
  • Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
  • Boot to recovery (can do from bootloader or with buttons from power off state)
  • Now in recovery go to factory reset and confirm the reset
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Choose apply update and Apply from ADB
  • Now install crDroid zip via sideload
  • Code:
    adb sideload crDroid.zip
  • Go back to main menu and reboot to recovery to install gapps (if you don't want gapps, reboot to system)
  • To install gapps, simply sideload gapps.zip the same way you installed crDroid.zip then reboot to system
Update installation:
Via recovery:
  • Boot to recovery
  • Choose apply update and Apply from ADB
  • Now install crDroid zip via sideload and reboot
  • Code:
    adb sideload crDroid.zip
  • If you had gapps, reboot to recovery and sideload gapps.zip and reboot
Via OTA:
  • Go to Settings -> System -> Updater and download latest build
  • Choose install and let it finish
  • If you have Magisk installed, don't click reboot when prompted and go to Magisk and choose install to inactive slot
  • Reboot

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8350

Download:
ROM: https://crdroid.net/lemonade/8

Known issues:
- let me know

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid OnePlus 9 Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram

If you like my work, consider a donation > My Paypal

Last edited:

xontax

Dec 17, 2011
OnePlus 9
Make a clean start, before you install your gapps. Got stuck in the start screen when I flashed all at once :)

xontax

Dec 17, 2011
OnePlus 9
Strange...ok i am reflashed .c62 firma to try again
Yeah even crdroid is working for me after a reset of settings in system.. One thing I notice is display color bug. Whatever I chose, the colors dont seem to change. Can I manually change them? Nameless had a slider for RGB

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-021543_Einstellungen.png
    Screenshot_20220808-021543_Einstellungen.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 204

lorilucille9

Apr 15, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
Flashed o last c62 without gapps and the screen doesnt work.The touchscreen dont work.
I flashed Gapps and still had same issue with touchscreen. Used the buttons to force boot it into fastboot mode then start it and touchscreen was still not responding. Forced it into fastboot again and reflashed rom and now it's working but have no Gapps. Wondering if the Gapps is what did it or ??? Still playing around yet but holy cats I don't have to wait for Evolution X now anymore because this has just as much if not more customization options... THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivixmax

Ivixmax

Dec 10, 2011
León
www.htcmania.com
I flashed Gapps and still had same issue with touchscreen. Used the buttons to force boot it into fastboot mode then start it and touchscreen was still not responding. Forced it into fastboot again and reflashed rom and now it's working but have no Gapps. Wondering if the Gapps is what did it or ??? Still palying around yet but holy cats I don't have to wait for Evolution X now anymore because this has just as much if not more customization options... THANK YOU!!!
The best is make a fresh flash of .c62.
Now all is working very good.
I flashed rom and nikk full gapps and magisk.
Perfect rom

Ivixmax

Dec 10, 2011
León
www.htcmania.com
Ok at the moment.
My testing:
Only error i had was cr droid launcher but i use pixel launcher or lawnchair 12.1
The rest seems working fine,autobrightness,color screens,sound speakers,fast charge,camera...
I am in love with this rom.its ****ing amazing.
Thanks to the devs for bring us this amazing rom on op9.♥️

gwolfu

Recognized Developer
Flashed o last c62 without gapps and the screen doesnt work.The touchscreen dont work.
Make sure c62 is on both slots
Will create a firmware flash tool today if time allows so you can update on the fly without starting from msm
for me only CrDroid Home is crashing, but I can switch to Pixel Launcher and it works for me now..
Don't use full gapps or if you do, don't install pixel launcher as it replaced core crDroid home stuff resulting in crashes
Also do try crDroid home
Imo is a good launcher

xontax

Dec 17, 2011
OnePlus 9
Make sure c62 is on both slots
Will create a firmware flash tool today if time allows so you can update on the fly without starting from msm

Don't use full gapps or if you do, don't install pixel launcher as it replaced core crDroid home stuff resulting in crashes
Also do try crDroid home
Imo is a good launcher
Thanks this Rom is really awesome. Great job! Warp charging fully implemented, which was important for me.

Reactions: Ivixmax

Top Liked Posts