crDroid Build 20220923 is running fine on my OP9-5G (LE2115)
you should read a bit
This is for the regular 9 not the pro copy and paste your comment in the pro version of this threadI have oneplus 9 pro china model LE2120 and i have installed crdroid 8.9 according these steps
1. 184.108.40.206.LE15AA flash using msm-tool
size: 3.52 GB
2. 220.127.116.11.LE15AA update over ota
size: 522 MB
3. LE2125_11_C.48 GLO update over local update
size: 4.06 GB
4. LE2125_11_C.61 GLO update over local update
size: 1.49 GB
5. LE2125_11_C.62 GLO update over local update
size: 128 MB
6. LE2125_11_C.63 GLO update over local update
size: 700 MB
then i used the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo-30.08.2022.img
fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot-30.08.2022.img
fastboot flash boot boot-20221002.img
adb sideload crDroidAndroid-12.1-20220923-lemonadep-v8.9.zip
adb sideload NikGapps-core-arm64-12.1-20220908-signed.zip
as per now i have issues regarding the keystore thing
1. some apps crashes like snapchat.
2. other apps just log me out like instagram.
3. regarding google authenticator i go through importing steps and after i import accounts from other phone it shows authenticator welcome screen.
4. the most painful issue is pin unlock or pattern after few minutes or hours of using if you try to unlock screen using pin or pattern it will off screen and show you locked screen again but face and finger works fine.
so is there any procedure i should follow here ?
i have read about flashing keymaster file and by they way i didn't use c.63 firmware batch provided on the website.
i would like to keep my current setup of the rom with its app and configuration and i also noticed there are build updates of the rom available now
in short i want to fix keystore thing and update rom without losing data, how to achieve this ? thanks
Hello! I would suggest flashing the firmware update, no to modem, then dirty flash the rom, gapps, and magisk (if used) without any wipes to see if it fixes the key store. And if not, repeat your original steps, stopping at c.62 in both slots, then using the firmware flasher tool, then the rom installation steps. And if that doesn't fix it, its most likely out of your control, keep dirty flashing rom updates.
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
adb sideload crDroid.zip
adb sideload crDroid.zip
fastboot flash --slot=all keymaster keymaster-op9.img