Development [ROM][Android 12L][OOS Cam][OP9Pro] crDroid v8.9 [23.09.2022]

Search This thread

gwolfu

Recognized Developer
so I have this weird problem. After flashing the boot.img and sideloading crDroid.zip I get stuck in fastboot mode. The first time i managed to escape by flashing stock .img files and using fastboot reboot fastboot, but that no longer works due to fastboot: error: Failed to boot into userspace fastboot; one or more components might be unbootable. I've tried to install this rom twice, with both tries ending with the phone stuck in fastboot mode. please help :(

EDIT: 11.2.10.10 is the version i should've had
make sure you have same 11.2.10.10 firmware on both slots
use copy-paritions script for that or flash that OOS version twice

puffyx1980

Jun 30, 2022
I have an issue.:

Sometimes when i push the Power Button nothing happens, i must push it 2-3 times and then i come to the Unlock-Screen.
And sometimes the screen stays black. The phone is on, i can feel the vibration when i push the button but the screec stays black, the only solution is to get in the fastboot mode and shutdown the phone and after a restart ist works.
A software problem which can resolve with an update or is there any other solution?

gwolfu

Recognized Developer
I have an issue.:

Sometimes when i push the Power Button nothing happens, i must push it 2-3 times and then i come to the Unlock-Screen.
And sometimes the screen stays black. The phone is on, i can feel the vibration when i push the button but the screec stays black, the only solution is to get in the fastboot mode and shutdown the phone and after a restart ist works.
A software problem which can resolve with an update or is there any other solution?
if you have pocket mode enabled, try disabling it

gwolfu

Recognized Developer
Build 20220703 is up

Changelog:
- Added option to toggle wallpaper scrolling on Launcher
- Messaging: Fix unable to send message when preferred sms sim is set to "Ask every time"
- Messaging: Fix unable to switch conversation sim card by clicking on the sim icon
- Add thumb for balance slider (should fix SeekBar in different places)
- Fixed various screenshot taking issues
- Fixed bug where ringer mode is internally reset when switching linked notification volume
- Fixed square shadow on rounded dropdown menu items
- Fixed suspicious spaces around mobile icons in status bar
- Fixed QS mobile icon disappearing on theme switch
- Various Launcher fixes
- Various other fixes
- Updated translations

Join the chat on Telegram @ https://t.me/crDroidOP9

break.cold

Jun 25, 2014
Build 20220703 is up

Changelog:
- Added option to toggle wallpaper scrolling on Launcher
- Messaging: Fix unable to send message when preferred sms sim is set to "Ask every time"
- Messaging: Fix unable to switch conversation sim card by clicking on the sim icon
- Add thumb for balance slider (should fix SeekBar in different places)
- Fixed various screenshot taking issues
- Fixed bug where ringer mode is internally reset when switching linked notification volume
- Fixed square shadow on rounded dropdown menu items
- Fixed suspicious spaces around mobile icons in status bar
- Fixed QS mobile icon disappearing on theme switch
- Various Launcher fixes
- Various other fixes
- Updated translations

Join the chat on Telegram @ https://t.me/crDroidOP9

Nice.
Any update regarding changing based firmware to OOS12.

gwolfu

Recognized Developer

break.cold

Jun 25, 2014
I have noticed on the latest build 3/7, the Display white balance doesn't work if I turn on the screen I have to go back to setting to switch on DWB.

IamTheBRAVE

I had a small hiccup on last build too. Pocket mode got stuck when i got a call and wouldn't let me unlock. Then when screen turns off, too. Only long press power button let me unlock.
I disabled/reenabled it in settings and now it works.
Thanks for providing us with timely weekly updates. Appreciate it👍

D66780

Jun 25, 2022
通话过程中接近传感器不工作,屏幕常亮。

当您将手机靠近脸部时,通话期间屏幕不会关闭​

progerturn

Jul 13, 2022
OnePlus 9 Pro
I can't delete number row on AOSP keyboard (I did all settings)
IMG_20220714_173809.jpg

Top Liked Posts