Did you use the "For custom ROMs using FBEv2:" TWRP img and zip or the "For Stock and other FBEv1 ROMs:" ? Thank you.This is what worked for me :
- Unlock the bootloader
- Update to the last OxygenOS version
- Use Oxygen Updater app to be really up-to-date
- Install TWRP
- To do so, get the latest TWRP .img file here : https://twrp.me/oneplus/oneplus7pro.html
- Get the latest twrp-installer.zip file too
- It's ready for Android 11, maybe Android 12, I didn't tried
- Copy the files on your phone
- Don't forget to check "Developer options" in system settings
- With your phone plugged in your computer, use adb commands and reboot to fastboot with "adb reboot bootloader"
- Then, load TWRP with "fastboot boot twrp.img". Of course, you need to put the latest TWRP image file previously downloaded in the same folder and rename it "twrp.img"
- In TWRP, go to Advanced then press "Flash Current TWRP"
- Done !
- Optionnal but heavily recommended : BACKUP the current working system and copy the backup files to your PC !
- Then, follow those instructions :
- Wipe -> Factory Reset + : Wipe Data, System, Cache and Dalvik Cache
- Install -> Flash ROM : Use the install function and install the ROM
- Install -> Flash TWRP Installer : Don't reboot, go back and install as the previous step
- Reboot -> Recovery : Reboot TWRP and it automatically load the other slot
- Wipe -> Format Data : Click and type yes
- Reboot -> System : Just reboot and it should load the installed ROM
- Pass the setup screen and verify it works.
- Reboot to recovery
- Install -> Magisk
- Reboot -> System
- Install -> Whathever you want
- Reboot -> System
https://eu.dl.twrp.me/guacamole/twrp-installer-3.6.0_11-0-guacamole.zip.html + https://eu.dl.twrp.me/guacamole/twrp-3.6.0_11-0-guacamole.img.html
Thank you, this worked, but I flashed gapps after the initial setup and I don't get the option to restore, I reflashed the ROM, then twrp, reboot and then flashed gapps, but got bootloop. Any idea how to setup the Google restore if gapps are flashed after the initial setup? Thanks againhttps://eu.dl.twrp.me/guacamole/twrp-installer-3.6.0_11-0-guacamole.zip.html + https://eu.dl.twrp.me/guacamole/twrp-3.6.0_11-0-guacamole.img.html
Beware, this method doesn't work for CrDroid 8 based on Android 12 !
To me, the Gapps setup is supposed to happen, even if you flash them after the first setup screen. What happen if you launch the google app or create a google account in settings ?Thank you, this worked, but I flashed gapps after the initial setup and I don't get the option to restore, I reflashed the ROM, then twrp, reboot and then flashed gapps, but got bootloop. Any idea how to setup the Google restore if gapps are flashed after the initial setup? Thanks again
I setup my Google account in the Play store, but no restore option, I would have to do everything manual, which is a pain. I will try again to flash different gapps before the first system boot
Yeah no. Reflash lastest a11 oxygen os on both boots and then from there flash cr7. Shouldn't have updated if you don't like a12 m8How can I downgrade back to CrDroid 7? I tried using local installation in settings-system-updater but it says verification failed. I tried using ADB sideload and sideloading crDroidAndroid-11.0-20211217-guacamole-v7.13.zip but it doesńt do anything. I really dont like Android 12. Is there a rollback package to rollback to android 11 crdroid 7? @gwolfu
follow the instructions, get the gapps with the device set up thing, i did nikgapps full. if you get a bootloop after installing gapps, wipe data again from the recovery and it should bootThank you, this worked, but I flashed gapps after the initial setup and I don't get the option to restore, I reflashed the ROM, then twrp, reboot and then flashed gapps, but got bootloop. Any idea how to setup the Google restore if gapps are flashed after the initial setup? Thanks again
Probably not working...
Have you rebooted to recovery after flashed crDroid in order to install gapps?
You need to flash GoogleSearch addon in conjunction with other addonsMy Google assistant still doesn't work.
I performed a data wipe and flashed the latest 8.5 using adb. Then I installed the core gapps + device health services and setup wizard as addon only. All other Google stuff was downloaded through Google play. The behavior is still the same - the ui shows up and seems responsive but when I ask a question it freezes. Also voice match isn't available for my device it says.
After reading the crash log, it seems that I have missing permission to control media. https://paste.crdroid.net/pGRZsD
Considering that I made sure every permission in the settings is allowed but still no success. Maybe there is something that I can do with adb?
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned
fastboot flash boot boot.img
adb sideload crDroid.zip
adb sideload crDroid.zip