[ROM][Android 12L][UNOFFICIAL][OTA] LineageOS 19.1 for Xiaomi Redmi S2/Y2 [ysl]

Search This thread

digotecno

Nov 2, 2013
Xiaomi Redmi S2
Cara! Muito obrigado pelo seu trabalho! Eu gosto muito, antes de eu ter o estoque rom, mas quando eu uso o formato sd para app e foto meu sd morreu em um loop de reinicialização contínua do dispositivo, acho que foi problema de sd, mas também o segundo deu loop de reinicialização, mas isso tempo não morra o sd, posso usá-lo apenas para armazenamento stor e compartilhar com o pc.
I have the same problem when trying to mount the SD as internal storage

Reactions: L]e[G
Man! Thanks a lot for your work! I like so much, before i have the stock rom, but when i use the format sd for app and photo my sd died in a continuos reboot loop of device, i think was sd problem, but also the second give reboot loop, but this time don't die the sd, i can use it only for stor storage and share with pc.
I have the same problem when trying to mount the SD as internal storage
Can you guys send a logcat while triggering the isssue ??

2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.1 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Notes
- Selinux is enforcing
- FBE build, don't use twrp for these builds
- Custom kernels are NOT supported
- Read the instructions carefully

Downloads
- Here

Flashing instructions
- Here (Suggestions for improving the guide are welcome)

Sources:
- LineageOS
- Kernel Tree

Happy modding!

I tried your ROM again and I find it really snappy, thank you for the hard work!

That said, I found a major issue for my phone. Some apps can not be downloaded from the Google Playstore or even from an APK site (sideloading). Please see the attached images.

Your input is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220920-144051_Google Play Store.png
    Screenshot_20220920-144051_Google Play Store.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20220920-144117_Google Play Store.png
    Screenshot_20220920-144117_Google Play Store.png
    51 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20220920-144144_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220920-144144_Settings.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20220920-144342_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220920-144342_Settings.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20220920-144435_LineageOS Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220920-144435_LineageOS Settings.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 8
I tried your ROM again and I find it really snappy, thank you for the hard work!

That said, I found a major issue for my phone. Some apps can not be downloaded from the Google Playstore or even from an APK site (sideloading). Please see the attached images.

i can't do anything for the app not showing up on playstore, best you can do is to use an alternative store (such as AuroraStore)

Netflix does not support roms based on AOSP, exist a fix, search on google "Netflix AOSP"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.1 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Notes
    - Selinux is enforcing
    - FBE build, don't use twrp for these builds
    - Custom kernels are NOT supported
    - Read the instructions carefully

Downloads
    - Here

Flashing instructions
    - Here (Suggestions for improving the guide are welcome)

Sources:
    - LineageOS
    - Kernel Tree

Happy modding!
    Also, I want to thank the OP for the awesome guide! The guide was really helpful on setting up the new ROM. I hope the FP issue will get sorted as this ROM has great potential as a daily driver due to its snappiness!
    FP registration issue still :( Thanks for looking into it!
    I'm already working for fixing it (spoiler: you can flash permissiver for now)
    I tried searching for permissiver and it's showing me different result. I would appreciate if you could redirect me to the right one! Thanks a bunch.
    Here you go
    B.
    You can download ROM 20020329 and update from the cell phone by entering recovery, already in lineage 20220323???
    you can dirty flash from the previous build
    note that downgrade is not supported