[ROM][Android 14.0][SURYA] crDroid v10.2 [OFFICIAL][09-02]

Search This thread

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
has anyone tried to install ANX Camera?
it seems only feature that I am missing, other than that very good battery backup.
I did, here is the step by step:

1. Install MagiskHideProps magisk module and use Poco X3 NFC fingerprint
2. Install AnxCamera 185 and 48MP R fix with magisk
3. Reboot and profit

pipin18

Apr 29, 2013
I am currently on Havoc Android 10 and want to install this ROM. I have Global firmware 12.0.4.0 installed, so can I just install this ROM along with flame gaps, do a factory reset and that should boot up.

payas0

@GtrCraft I noticed there's a new build in the downloads folder. Built about 13 hours ago. Is that stable and does it include 11.3 Optimus Drunk update? Thanks!

EDIT: Okay, found the changelog, https://crdroid.net/devices_handler/v7.x/changelog_surya.txt

But it says Dec. 5 on the latest entry. I assume it's a typo and should have been Dec. 12? It did say Optimus Drunk 11.3 is included. Thanks again.

Tanari_de

Dec 18, 2014
I did, here is the step by step:

1. Install MagiskHideProps magisk module and use Poco X3 NFC fingerprint
2. Install AnxCamera 185 and 48MP R fix with magisk
3. Reboot and profit

@GtrCraft : Ok, i've downloaded ANX Camera 185 and the 48MP R fix from the ANX Website and installed it with Magisk. ANX Camera starts up but shows no picture. The Poco X3 is not one of the compatible devices accoriding to ANX website. Did you maybe set the fingerprint to POCO X2 (and not X3) in props?

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
@GtrCraft : Ok, i've downloaded ANX Camera 185 and the 48MP R fix from the ANX Website and installed it with Magisk. ANX Camera starts up but shows no picture. The Poco X3 is not one of the compatible devices accoriding to ANX website. Did you maybe set the fingerprint to POCO X2 (and not X3) in props?
No I used poco x3 fingerprint. But x2 fingerprint is fine too

Reactions: Tanari_de

jeryll

Dec 23, 2010
Lenovo P11
Realme GT
you need to allow all required permission manually, then axn camera will connect to hardware, but in my case no picture from axn camera was saved to internal storage :(

Reactions: Tanari_de

Tanari_de

Dec 18, 2014
you need to allow all required permission manually, then axn camera will connect to hardware, but in my case no picture from axn camera was saved to internal storage :(

Thank you, that worked. ANX does save the photos on the internal storage (DCIM Folder), but I can't access them from ANX directly. But no 4K-Videorecording for me and portrait is always B&W. Guess I will stick with GCam.

pipin18

Apr 29, 2013
I have a problem with " google play services not supported by your device" message. Can anyone help me with this please?

the.Legend

Mar 20, 2012
"Recents Screen" setting tab is missing, and from the look of it, intentionally:
lines 54-56

When this functionality will be enabled? Or rather, what's the problem with current implementation that it had to be temporary removed

Top Liked Posts