[ROM][Android 13.0][SURYA] crDroid v9.0 [OFFICIAL][06-12]

Search This thread

arnon85

Dec 30, 2015
mindthegapps dont really update often, thats why i needed flamegapps.

still though, i flashed crdroid without any gapps and it still bootlooped (fresh clean install ofc) thats why i gave up on it.
i explained all my steps here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-official-21-08.4198947/page-75#post-87298565

no worries though, i will try it on android 13 :p in like 6 months (so initial bugs will be ironed out).
I tried to flash this rom yesterday and had EXACTLY the same issue. No matter what I did, crdroid was bootlooping for me, I tried with gapps, without gapps, with decrypting, without decrypting, I tried even flashing the miui software first, NOTHING worked. Ended up installing Project Elixir and it worked like a charm but I'm thinking about changing to arrowOS or something else.

Reactions: iakoboss7

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
mindthegapps dont really update often, thats why i needed flamegapps.

still though, i flashed crdroid without any gapps and it still bootlooped (fresh clean install ofc) thats why i gave up on it.
i explained all my steps here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-official-21-08.4198947/page-75#post-87298565

no worries though, i will try it on android 13 :p in like 6 months (so initial bugs will be ironed out).
Try again, I updated gapps link.

iakoboss7

I tried to flash this rom yesterday and had EXACTLY the same issue. No matter what I did, crdroid was bootlooping for me, I tried with gapps, without gapps, with decrypting, without decrypting, I tried even flashing the miui software first, NOTHING worked. Ended up installing Project Elixir and it worked like a charm but I'm thinking about changing to arrowOS or something else.
Try again, I updated gapps link.
exactly as arnon85.

even without any gapps the issue was there.
so it was not a flamegapps issue, at least for us.

no matter i had to choose another rom and i am now on ArrowOS 12.1, arnon85 is on another rom also.

we will try it again when android 13 buils are stable enough.

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
exactly as arnon85.

even without any gapps the issue was there.
so it was not a flamegapps issue, at least for us.

no matter i had to choose another rom and i am now on ArrowOS 12.1, arnon85 is on another rom also.

we will try it again when android 13 buils are stable enough.
Then how do you expect me to fix this issue?

Reactions: SmartJuwel

x3r0.13urn

Nov 1, 2012
I tried the last build 21/08 with flamegapps June 2022 and no root, didn't change kernel, clean flash, it booted perfectly.

Issue happens when downloading app from Play Store, at first it looks like it's downloading but never finish after taking a long time (even with apps with size ~1mb). When I press cancel, the play store always stop responding and have to be forced close.

Downloading percentage stuck is varying: sometimes it stucks at very early (less than 10%, or at almost finish more than ~90%). No network activity at all (observe only by traffic indicator). And everytime I press the cancel, it stucks and stops responding. Restarting device doesn't help, issue persists between reboot.

Shknz

Mar 27, 2017
Spain
I tried the last build 21/08 with flamegapps June 2022 and no root, didn't change kernel, clean flash, it booted perfectly.

Issue happens when downloading app from Play Store, at first it looks like it's downloading but never finish after taking a long time (even with apps with size ~1mb). When I press cancel, the play store always stop responding and have to be forced close.

Downloading percentage stuck is varying: sometimes it stucks at very early (less than 10%, or at almost finish more than ~90%). No network activity at all (observe only by traffic indicator). And everytime I press the cancel, it stucks and stops responding. Restarting device doesn't help, issue persists between reboot.
Install SiLont Kernel.
The improvement is very good.

x3r0.13urn

Nov 1, 2012
Install SiLont Kernel.
The improvement is very good.
Not sure whether this bug is related to kernel. Besides, built in kernel is snappy enough for me and quite good when I have it as a wifi tethering.

The only issue I get so far is only that stuck and unresponsive play store when downloading app, anything else seems good. Might try with other gapps (very rarely use other than flame since opengapps is inactive for long)

Shknz

Mar 27, 2017
Spain
Not sure whether this bug is related to kernel. Besides, built in kernel is snappy enough for me and quite good when I have it as a wifi tethering.

The only issue I get so far is only that stuck and unresponsive play store when downloading app, anything else seems good. Might try with other gapps (very rarely use other than flame since opengapps is inactive for long)
I use nikgapps and no problem

Uredie

May 20, 2014
Hi, tech question. In this rom we have call recorder inbuilt in call app.
-If i take dialer app from system then i can move this to another rom/phone or maybe its somewhere deep in system that is not possible to easily "back up"?
-Is there option to auto record every call?

Shknz

Mar 27, 2017
Spain
Hi, tech question. In this rom we have call recorder inbuilt in call app.
-If i take dialer app from system then i can move this to another rom/phone or maybe its somewhere deep in system that is not possible to easily "back up"?
-Is there option to auto record every call?

Yes, app settings, sound and vibration/ auto recorded.

• Love
Reactions: Uredie

m0han

Apr 30, 2012
Last Build seems to be from Aug. 24. Any reason this build isnt mentioned here? Any issues?
Usually there is (only) 1 crDroid release every month. This time, there were a few 'bug-fix releases', the last of which was on 24-Aug. Maybe the dev didn't get time to update the thread. You could get more info from the dev's Telegram channel.

pantheras

Feb 27, 2016
Hello People, is it recommanded to flash the latest surya firmware V13.0.1.0.SJGINXM - V13.0.2.0.SJGEUXM with The lastet CrDroid 8.8?

Top Liked Posts