[ROM][Android 13.0][SURYA] crDroid v9.0 [OFFICIAL][19-12]

Search This thread

temporarium

He said: Rebased device tree, if you get any issues try a clean flash
I know I can always do a clean flash, but I want to avoid having to do so regularly. So, I guess my question to @GtrCraft would be: how often is this rebasing going to occur? Can we settle on one tree and stick with it so that constant wiping isn't required? It's a pain in the aft to have to reconfigure, even with the likes of Swift Backup (promotional plug) :)

Reactions: pnin

Kasmotmot

Jul 25, 2018
hi crdroid peeps. First time installing crdroid and I've encountered 2 issues so far. First is on FB reels I can't stop the video. 2nd on youtube when using 4k hdr 60fps YT changes resolution to 480p, but on Arrow os and Xiaomi EU it stays (used YT stock, Vanced, Revanced) any advice or help?

To note: I've used official 13.0.1 surya firmware on top of crdroid rom and flash mindthegapps. Any Kernel, Gapps and official fw suggestion will be appreciated.

zzenyoo

Sep 11, 2014
Chełm
LG V10
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
hi crdroid peeps. First time installing crdroid and I've encountered 2 issues so far. First is on FB reels I can't stop the video. 2nd on youtube when using 4k hdr 60fps YT changes resolution to 480p, but on Arrow os and Xiaomi EU it stays (used YT stock, Vanced, Revanced) any advice or help?

To note: I've used official 13.0.1 surya firmware on top of crdroid rom and flash mindthegapps. Any Kernel, Gapps and official fw suggestion will be appreciated.
You can try another fw (12.5.8 🤷🏻‍♂️)

zzenyoo

Sep 11, 2014
Chełm
LG V10
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Will try thank you. And by the way any good kernel to combo with crdroid for gaming? And do I need to always flash dynDFE?
I'm not a gamer so... 🤷🏻‍♂️. DFE makes phone memory unencrypted (risky but grants easy access to data from recovery mode). Latest TWRP releases are able to decrypt data so there's no need to use DFE.

Reactions: pnin and Kasmotmot

pantheras

Feb 27, 2016
Hello everyone, I just installed the new ROM (CdDroid V9.0). After restarting and after seeing the phone connected to the computer, it is impossible for me to copy a file to the phone both from windows and from TWRP (Installed version: twrp-3.7.0_12-1-surya_12.11.img ). An idea?

zzenyoo

Sep 11, 2014
Chełm
LG V10
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hello everyone, I just installed the new ROM (CdDroid V9.0). After restarting and after seeing the phone connected to the computer, it is impossible for me to copy a file to the phone both from windows and from TWRP (Installed version: twrp-3.7.0_12-1-surya_12.11.img ). An idea?
Do you see on your computer phone memory (files) or only phone icon. Sometimes my windows drivers gone crazy and i manualy had to update driver in devices manager.

pantheras

Feb 27, 2016
Do you see on your computer phone memory (files) or only phone icon. Sometimes my windows drivers gone crazy and i manualy had to update driver in devices manager.
With installed android system booted on the phone, I have the icon and when I click on it, I get a message that the storage might be locked. Under TWRP, however, the phone icon does not even appear in Windows Explorer

PABLEXWorld

Nov 16, 2016
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
After formatting data and clean-flashing crDroid 9, I'm unable to mount data at all from TWRP (Could not mount /data and unable to find crypto footer and failed to mount /data: invalid argument). Storage picker is also showing internal storage as having 0mb capacity.
Tried twrp 3.7.0_12-1-surya_12.11 and 3.7.0_12-1-surya_12.11-fbev2, neither one works (FBEv2 one says Cannot decrypt adopted storage because /data will not mount). The ROM works just fine though, just a little hot.

Last edited:

pantheras

Feb 27, 2016
After formatting data and clean-flashing crDroid 9, I'm unable to mount data at all from TWRP (Could not mount /data and unable to find crypto footer and failed to mount /data: invalid argument). Storage picker is also showing internal storage as having 0mb capacity.
Tried twrp 3.7.0_12-1-surya_12.11 and 3.7.0_12-1-surya_12.11-fbev2, neither one works (FBEv2 one says Cannot decrypt adopted storage because /data will not mount). The ROM works just fine though, just a little hot.
Try to flash DFE (Disable force Encryption) , this solved the problem for me

temporarium

Have you tried after removing device protection (password, pin, etc.)?

ruchimes

Jul 27, 2016
I have v8.8,
to update to version 9.0 do i have to install a New firmware, format all data, or something?

pantheras

Feb 27, 2016
9.0 is here:

Changelog:
- Rebased device tree, if you get any issues try a clean flash
- Updated to November security patches (android-13.0.0_r13)
- Added smooth display, manual refresh rate settings get swapped
- Added face unlock support
- Added option to disable clipboard overlay
- Implemented cutout force full screen option
- Reverted some status bar changes
- Launcher: added some app icons for themed icons
- Optimized performance and stability
- Optimized art
- Updated translations
Hello, I installed the new ROM under Android 13. So far everything is fine except that when I found myself in an area where there is only the 2G signal, unfortunately in this new ROM we no longer have that the choice between 3G and 4G. Please is there a possibility to reactivate the possibility of choosing a 2G network

Top Liked Posts