[ROM][Android 13.0][SURYA] crDroid v9.0 [OFFICIAL][22-11]

Search This thread

Uredie

May 20, 2014
I can't disagree with you but from second point of view it's sick that there is no communication ON FORUM with developer.

iakoboss7

Hello all,

I was on ArrowOS 11, used miflash and option "clean_all" to flash fastboot version of MIUI "12.5.8.0.RJGEUXM" booted to make sure everything works, enabled developer settings and usb debugging.
then flashed "twrp-3.6.2_12-0-surya-26.06.img" from brigudav via adb fastboot.
factory reseted, formated data, restartedm wiped cache, davlik, data, internal and restarted.
flashed latest crdroid 8.8, latest flamegapps basic, ASI & GoogleSearth addons.
restarted and phone is stuck on boot animation.

tried the same with doing factory reset & format data --> stuck on boot animation.
tried again same with flashing same MIUI version recovery file (2.4gb+-) followed by the rest of the files, 1st time without factory reset and format data, 2nd time with factory rest and format date --> stuck on boot animation.

what should i do?

update1: everytime when i force restart to recovery from the stuck boot animation the contents of my internal storage are gone no matter if i formatted data or no...

update2: just flashing the rom and nothing else --> stuck on boot animation.

update3: latest ArrowOS with same gapps and addons works fine (same procedures).

any ideas?

Last edited:

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
8.8 update #2:

Changelog:
- Fixed issue Google sending info that Pixel update is ready
- Fix missing "Add to Playlist" button for current track for music player
- crDroid Settings: Fix handwave & proximity pulse conflict
- Enabled AOD
- Add support for showing battery level for AirPods series
- Added a preference to battery optimization page
- Various updater chanegs and fixes
- Fix WifiSettings FC when rotating screen
- Fixed crash when scanning WiFi QR code
- Fixed Baidu Search Suggestion Provider for default browser
- Various other fixes
- Various other performance improvements
- Updated translations

Hello all,

I was on ArrowOS 11, used miflash and option "clean_all" to flash fastboot version of MIUI "12.5.8.0.RJGEUXM" booted to make sure everything works, enabled developer settings and usb debugging.
then flashed "twrp-3.6.2_12-0-surya-26.06.img" from brigudav via adb fastboot.
factory reseted, formated data, restartedm wiped cache, davlik, data, internal and restarted.
flashed latest crdroid 8.8, latest flamegapps basic, ASI & GoogleSearth addons.
restarted and phone is stuck on boot animation.

tried the same with doing factory reset & format data --> stuck on boot animation.
tried again same with flashing same MIUI version recovery file (2.4gb+-) followed by the rest of the files, 1st time without factory reset and format data, 2nd time with factory rest and format date --> stuck on boot animation.

what should i do?

update1: everytime when i force restart to recovery from the stuck boot animation the contents of my internal storage are gone no matter if i formatted data or no...

update2: just flashing the rom and nothing else --> stuck on boot animation.

update3: latest ArrowOS with same gapps and addons works fine (same procedures).

any ideas?
I was trying to flash crDroid 8.8 20220816 and flame gapps full 20220811 and getting stuck on the crDroid logo animation like you. Tried the crDroid 20220811 still the same. Flashing older version of flame gapps is what fixed it for me. Might be something wrong with that version of flame gapps, or my download could be corrupted or something.

Reactions: iakoboss7

SmartJuwel

I was trying to flash crDroid 8.8 20220816 and flame gapps full 20220811 and getting stuck on the crDroid logo animation like you. Tried the crDroid 20220811 still the same. Flashing older version of flame gapps is what fixed it for me. Might be something wrong with that version of flame gapps, or my download could be corrupted or something.
Other Maintainers inform the users about those issues 🙄 by Telegram ☝️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220823-151756_Telegram~01.png
    Screenshot_20220823-151756_Telegram~01.png
    321.7 KB · Views: 78

iakoboss7

Other Maintainers inform the users about those issues 🙄 by Telegram ☝️
i even tried pure rom, without gapps, still a bootloop.

ArrowOS worked fine with the latest flamegapps afterwards so i flashed that one and as i dont have lots of free time i am still there.

i might consider changing to crDroid on android 13.

iakoboss7

Before you give up on crDroid (there was a release yesterday), try with MindTheGapps.
mindthegapps dont really update often, thats why i needed flamegapps.

still though, i flashed crdroid without any gapps and it still bootlooped (fresh clean install ofc) thats why i gave up on it.
i explained all my steps here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-official-21-08.4198947/page-75#post-87298565

no worries though, i will try it on android 13 :p in like 6 months (so initial bugs will be ironed out).

Doko8819

Feb 14, 2013
Es una muy buena rom la tenia en otros moviles. Pero ahora tengo un problema con el Poco x3 nfc, inmediatamente después de abrir el juego Pubg New State se cierra, alguna solución?

Mod translation via GT: It is a very good rom I had it on other mobiles. But now I have a problem with the Poco x3 nfc, immediately after opening the game Pubg New State it closes, any solution?

Last edited by a moderator:

Doko8819

Feb 14, 2013
Hola a todos,

Estaba en ArrowOS 11, usé miflash y la opción "clean_all" para flashear la versión fastboot de MIUI "12.5.8.0.RJGEUXM" arrancada para asegurarme de que todo funciona, habilité la configuración del desarrollador y la depuración de usb.
luego mostró "twrp-3.6.2_12-0-surya-26.06.img" desde brigudav a través de adb fastboot.
restablecido de fábrica, datos formateados, reiniciadom caché borrado, davlik, datos, interno y reiniciado.
brilló el último crdroid 8.8, los últimos complementos flamegapps basic, ASI y GoogleSearth.
reiniciado y el teléfono está atascado en la animación de arranque.

intenté lo mismo con el restablecimiento de fábrica y los datos de formato -> atascado en la animación de arranque.
Intenté nuevamente lo mismo con el mismo archivo de recuperación de la versión MIUI (2.4 gb + -) seguido del resto de los archivos, la primera vez sin restablecer los datos de fábrica y formatear los datos, la segunda vez con el restablecimiento de fábrica y la fecha de formato --> atascado en la animación de arranque.

¿Qué tengo que hacer?

actualización 1: cada vez que fuerzo el reinicio para recuperarme de la animación de arranque atascado, el contenido de mi almacenamiento interno desaparece sin importar si formateé los datos o no...

actualización 2: solo flasheo la rom y nada más -> atascado en la animación de arranque.

actualización 3: el último ArrowOS con los mismos gapps y complementos funciona bien (los mismos procedimientos).

¿algunas ideas?
the same thing happened to me the problem is the flamegapps these cause the rom not to start and get stuck, change the gapps friend

Top Liked Posts