[ROM][Android 14.0][SURYA] crDroid v10.2 [OFFICIAL][09-02]

Search This thread

SmartJuwel

I will try to reply as much polite as i can to your stupid answer. If developer changes something that he probably knows why. Yes or not?

If i can't answer on forum then why we don't close whole forum and post roms on blog? It's just your level of logic.

Why do we even have changelogs if you can install surprise ROM and check yourself?

Please, stop anwering if your answers must be that stupid.
Why should I stop. The only reason I see, is that you didn't understand my answer.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Edit: Not able to add link. Post edit tools greyed out. Is this an XDA issue? @Badger50, @Timmmmaaahh!
No, not that I know. The reason shouldn't be related to XDA.
And just a remark for your information: Different to the vBulletin times, when you now edit a post and insert a mention (like you did for @Badger50 and @Timmmmaaahh!) the pinged members will NOT receive a notification. Just to explain why none of them reacted to your post.

mollex

Nov 12, 2012
Maarn
I am very happy with this Android version and have been using it for years on different brands of mobiles.

One surmountable problem, however, is that when turning off (I do that when I go to bed, for my much-needed rest) the mobile does not turn off but restarts 90% of the time.

Am I doing something wrong sometimes?

Best regards.

Reactions: SmartJuwel

SmartJuwel

I am very happy with this Android version and have been using it for years on different brands of mobiles.

One surmountable problem, however, is that when turning off (I do that when I go to bed, for my much-needed rest) the mobile does not turn off but restarts 90% of the time.

Am I doing something wrong sometimes?

Best regards.
You are not alone 🙄

Maybe, if we cry out louder, Dev hears us 🙂

Timmmmaaahh!

Sr. Mod / Mod Cmte / Recognized Xmas Avatar Themer
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
From From eh... Belgium!
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
I really need help with this. Am I the only one having this issue: Formatting tools not available? Could some mod/admin tell me if anything's wrong with my account? I had to type [ b ]this (without the spaces)[ / b] out.
Not sure if this was/is still an issue but it looked like you were in 'Toggle BB code' mode, in which case you'd only see that icon highlighted as rich text is disabled.

1660588294360.png

1660588359634.png

Once enabled all subsequent posting/edits will be in the same mode until switched back.

Reactions: m0han

Uredie

May 20, 2014
Don't you like secrets? 🙄

New 8.8 update:

Changelog:
- Safetynet fixed
- Kernel is back to Optimus Drunk 12.10, due to complains about silont
It's weird. I'm asking in which way Silont is better than Optimus Drunk because im curious and we are going back to Optimus D. because of "complains". Not because of instability, bad SoT or something but because of "complains".

It looks like decisions are made by lottery and better do not ask about tech things. I don't expect a developer to reply to every message, but I have the feeling that kernel swapping is not a level of shifting the default wallpaper to be silent about.

Reactions: SmartJuwel

H0rdak

Jan 3, 2021
LeEco Le Pro3
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
Don't you like secrets? 🙄

It's weird. I'm asking in which way Silont is better than Optimus Drunk because im curious and we are going back to Optimus D. because of "complains". Not because of instability, bad SoT or something but because of "complains".

It looks like decisions are made by lottery and better do not ask about tech things. I don't expect a developer to reply to every message, but I have the feeling that kernel swapping is not a level of shifting the default wallpaper to be silent about.
no one forced you to use this rom. if the Dev decides to change the kernel, you have to accept it or change.

Reactions: lokalkey

Uredie

May 20, 2014
I can't disagree with you but from second point of view it's sick that there is no communication ON FORUM with developer.

iakoboss7

Hello all,

I was on ArrowOS 11, used miflash and option "clean_all" to flash fastboot version of MIUI "12.5.8.0.RJGEUXM" booted to make sure everything works, enabled developer settings and usb debugging.
then flashed "twrp-3.6.2_12-0-surya-26.06.img" from brigudav via adb fastboot.
factory reseted, formated data, restartedm wiped cache, davlik, data, internal and restarted.
flashed latest crdroid 8.8, latest flamegapps basic, ASI & GoogleSearth addons.
restarted and phone is stuck on boot animation.

tried the same with doing factory reset & format data --> stuck on boot animation.
tried again same with flashing same MIUI version recovery file (2.4gb+-) followed by the rest of the files, 1st time without factory reset and format data, 2nd time with factory rest and format date --> stuck on boot animation.

what should i do?

update1: everytime when i force restart to recovery from the stuck boot animation the contents of my internal storage are gone no matter if i formatted data or no...

update2: just flashing the rom and nothing else --> stuck on boot animation.

update3: latest ArrowOS with same gapps and addons works fine (same procedures).

any ideas?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts