payas0

Crdroid 7.1 13/12 is here:

Changelog:
- Initial crDroid 7.1 code base
- Updated to December security patches
- Selinux is now Enforcing
- Reverted QTI Bluetooth for now
- Fixed HDR

Thank you as always. Can you add the option to turn off the sim cards?

EDIT: Can confirm, HDR is fixed. Works just as how it did on stock. It just activates a warmer display color when playing HDR content. HDR in Poco X3 feels so fake.

Last edited:

hordarian

Aug 22, 2007
www.rogalian.com
Been using this for a few days now with no problems at all, it's extremely quick too. Fine without Gapps, also fine with MicroG for the few things I use that absolutely do not work without Google somewhere in the mix.

Great work, thank you.

Couple of things I'd like to see enhanced but they are likely not specific to this build, so I'll mention them on github.

Reactions: pnin

hordarian

Aug 22, 2007
www.rogalian.com
Although... Brightness can't be lowered as far as it can on Xiaomi.EU's ROM. Even with Dark active, Night Light on Max and auto brightness on or off. There's a much lower possible boundary.

Mimisau

Dec 14, 2020
Thank you as always. Can you add the option to turn off the sim cards?

EDIT: Can confirm, HDR is fixed. Works just as how it did on stock. It just activates a warmer display color when playing HDR content. HDR in Poco X3 feels so fake.

I have just updated to new version but selinux seems to be disable. Btw thank you for your amazing work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201214-233819_crDroid_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20201214-233819_crDroid_Settings.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 182

caqo71

Apr 11, 2011
Santiago
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Great ROM, the only issue I have is that the audio is not totally reproducible on games, for example, in candycrush, the music is not present while doing a level, but it is on menus. Time ago I had the same issue on other rom with another phone, but Dev fixed that, it was some faulty libraries. can anyone check this please. And another issue, is that the audio is heard distortioned over some level of volume, Whatsup audios are distortioned.

Mimisau

Dec 14, 2020
I have just updated to new version but selinux seems to be disable. Btw thank you for your amazing work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201214-233819_crDroid_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20201214-233819_crDroid_Settings.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 96

astra64

Feb 17, 2009
Hello,
I fresh install this rom Yesterday.
Just a problem.. i can't receive call, seems to no have dialer apk, it's possible ? I can mâle call with contact apk but i can't hang UP, i need to reboot for hang UP.

Thanks

Tanari_de

Dec 18, 2014
Hello GtrCraft,

the latest build is running really smooth, thank you for the rom!

So far i have obeserved four "bugs":

- Android Auto crashes when the device is connected to my car. I will check if this can be repaired by using NikGapps instead of Flame Gapps.

- SD-Card is not always recognized after a reboot.

- The displayed amperage is not correct when the device is charging.

- USB-Debugging is always on when a USB-Connection is established.

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hello GtrCraft,

the latest build is running really smooth, thank you for the rom!

So far i have obeserved four "bugs":

- Android Auto crashes when the device is connected to my car. I will check if this can be repaired by using NikGapps instead of Flame Gapps.

- SD-Card is not always recognized after a reboot.

- The displayed amperage is not correct when the device is charging.

- USB-Debugging is always on when a USB-Connection is established.
1. Thats gapps
2. Format it with your phone
3. There is an app for that
4. You can disable usb debugging

pipin18

Apr 29, 2013
My internal storage is only showing as 45.25GB instead of 64GB..............is this a known problem?

Tanari_de

Dec 18, 2014
1. Thats gapps
2. Format it with your phone
3. There is an app for that
4. You can disable usb debugging

1. Ok, i will check that today.
2. Already done, it seems only to occure when the sd card is used as internal memory extension.
3. Which app do you mean? I just enabled the battery information during charging in the crDroid settings and the displayed amperage value is wrong in the lockscreen.
4. Does not seem to work for me. If i disable it and reconnect the usb connection its automatically enabled again.

Alin45

Oct 7, 2020
Bucharest
1. Ok, i will check that today.
2. Already done, it seems only to occure when the sd card is used as internal memory extension.
3. Which app do you mean? I just enabled the battery information during charging in the crDroid settings and the displayed amperage value is wrong in the lockscreen.
4. Does not seem to work for me. If i disable it and reconnect the usb connection its automatically enabled again.
Probably he said to disable USB debugging every time you connect to USB...wich is a pain in the....back :) Seems USB debuggin enables itself after every reboot too, even USB is not connected....so, it is a bug, even dev says it is not.

Last edited:

veloz46

Sep 2, 2011
Android World
Goodnight.

In advance, thank you very much for your work, the rom is going really well.

On the other hand, I can't get the bank application to let me use mobile payment, it tells me that the phone is wrong.

The sefaty test is positive, and I have no magisk, only the rom and gapps.

Anyone have any idea what it could be?

Thank you!P

Top Liked Posts