[ROM][Android 4.3 - JWR66N] I9505GUEUBMFP - Google Play Edition [28-06-2013]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Toss3

May 13, 2008
Stockholm
Not sure why, but I'm getting some huge battery drain from Android System. Over 60%. What could be causing it? I took it off the charger at 7 this morning and its already at 80%. Here's some pics....

Running BetterBatteryStats as we speak, as I suddenly ran into the issue, after having 4h screen on time (12Hours of battery) prior to rooting (and deleting a lot of unnecessary crap).

aharnick2013

Dec 1, 2012
London
Wow you guys really know how to kill something exciting. All ive seen is complaints about battery drainage. I was gonna flash 4.3 but now I think im better staying stock.

elroy944

Oct 8, 2007
Is it true that in 4.3 gpu calls are much less so all is 2.5 times 'smoother'?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk 2

Everything feels smooth, even scrolling goes very smooth. I don't care about the battery as i have always a spare battery with me and a charger. I prefer smoothness over battery and found that in 4.3, it's only a test version, keep in mind it all will getting better and better...

Keep also in mind that some apps are not compatible (yet) for 4.3 found some apps not really working or force closing

- tweakdeck/tweetdeck
-imdb
-mx player (latest beta is only working in hw decoder mode, so thats a start :))

iamnotkurtcobain

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
Everything feels smooth, even scrolling goes very smooth. I don't care about the battery as i have always a spare battery with me and a charger. I prefer smoothness over battery and found that in 4.3, it's only a test version, keep in mind it all will getting better and better...

Keep also in mind that some apps are not compatible (yet) for 4.3 found some apps not really working or force closing

- tweakdeck/tweetdeck
-imdb
-mx player (latest beta is only working in hw decoder mode, so thats a start :))

Link to mx player beta please. Is it 1.8?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk 2

aharnick2013

Dec 1, 2012
London
Android 4.3 works perfect for me. Battery is good and system is smooth and stable no issues found. Found a new surround sound addition in 4.3 which I love so much. Google so get us on many levels. I'm so excited even more now. I can't wait for the next version because Google seem to know exactly what we want. :)

elroy944

Oct 8, 2007
Android 4.3 works perfect for me. Battery is good and system is smooth and stable no issues found. Found a new surround sound addition in 4.3 which I love so much. Google so get us on many levels. I'm so excited even more now. I can't wait for the next version because Google seem to know exactly what we want. :)

Where did you found the surround sound addition?

supermartin73

Oct 14, 2010
Hi OP and all,
Is there a problem Flashing this on the S4 sold in Canada?
I assume all the Google play sold phones in North America would be the same,
Thanks in advacne,
Martin

princepilot

Nov 21, 2006
Cheshire
Downloaded this (4.3) and just wondering if the following is possible...

1: The normal S4 camera apk?
2: The normal S4 gallery?
3: If no1 isn't possible , how to change the storage of photos/videos taken to sdcard?

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone