• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM][Android 4.4.4/5.1] CyanogenMod11/12 by ivanich [3.4Kernel][Up-To-Date][Stable]

qubbey

Feb 5, 2012
But i have a question! In android lollipop when you open apps they come from the bottom to top and when you close them they go from top to bottom! But in sensation when you open apps they come from nowhere like previous versions of android !
On my sensation apps come from the bottom and go back to the bottom on close. You can go into the developer options and set the animation scale to x2 or an even higher value and you should see it pretty clearly.

tntnt

Apr 21, 2008
Lisbon
Installed CM12, very good, very fast.

The Boot time was close to 10 minutes. Gapps working OK.
Missing some translations in Portuguese.
Can recieve calls and SMS, can't make any calls... (main reason not to keep as my daily driver)
WiFi OK, data KO.
Camera OK.
Material animations working.
Occasionally sluggish and lag, nothing huge,

For an alpha build, is pretty damn good :)

Last edited:

francesco totti

Jul 14, 2013
On my sensation apps come from the bottom and go back to the bottom on close. You can go into the developer options and set the animation scale to x2 or an even higher value and you should see it pretty clearly.
I increased the animation scale but again only few apps come from the bottom like the gallery!! Most of them come from nowhere!! But when closing all of them go from top to bottom! ! Anybody else has this problem??

ivanich

Nov 6, 2011
Odessa, Kyiv
Need testers for cm12 Data connection and outgoing calls issues.
What need to do:
adb shell
su
mount -o rw,remount /system
vi /system/build.prop

find and replace string ro.telephony.ril.v3=datacallapn,signalstrength
with ro.telephony.ril.config=datacallapn,signalstrength
save file and reboot
reboot required after changing this. If it will not fix issue need to try this options in various combinations
qcomdsds, skipnullaid, writeaidonly, skipbrokendatacall, icccardstatus, usehcradio, datacall

Sajito

Sep 1, 2013
Need testers for cm12 Data connection and outgoing calls issues.
What need to do:
adb shell
su
mount -o rw,remount /system
vi /system/build.prop

find and replace string ro.telephony.ril.v3=datacallapn,signalstrength
with ro.telephony.ril.config=datacallapn,signalstrength
save file and reboot
reboot required after changing this. If it will not fix issue need to try this options in various combinations
qcomdsds, skipnullaid, writeaidonly, skipbrokendatacall, icccardstatus, usehcradio, datacall
I made a built with your latest source, meaning also with that change. Outgoing and incoming calls are working fine, but mobile data is not working with that. Will try some combinations, but it might be related that we're unable to add APN's in settings.

abuulala

May 15, 2010
Iv bn waiting for some solution like this for broken dara, but alas v only this phone right now, will try it in evening,
Did anyone managed to get data working?
Sent from my HTCSensation using xda app-developers app

ashu01

Apr 16, 2012
Chandigarh
working

Installed CM12, very good, very fast.

The Boot time was close to 10 minutes. Gapps working OK.
Missing some translations in Portuguese.
Can recieve calls and SMS, can't make any calls... (main reason not to keep as my daily driver)
WiFi OK, data KO.
Camera OK.
Material animations working.
Occasionally sluggish and lag, nothing huge,

For an alpha build, is pretty damn good :)
everything works except Data. :D

Sotik11

Oct 20, 2008
Dnipropetrovs'k
4pda.ru
Changelog said:
init.pyramid.rc: Remove fastcharge
ivanich authored 7 days ago
ivanich, hi! Why the Fastcharge was removed and what build are stable?
ivanich, Привет. А почему был удален Fastcharge и какой билд самый стабильный - сегодняшний или прошлый, за 17 число?

Reactions: devrruti

ivanich

Nov 6, 2011
Odessa, Kyiv
ivanich, hi! Why the Fastcharge was removed and what build are stable?
ivanich, Привет. А почему был удален Fastcharge и какой билд самый стабильный - сегодняшний или прошлый, за 17 число?
Fastcharge implementation was buggy, so it has been replaced by another hack. Now it always charging with AC rate.
I'm not using cm-11 since start playing with cm-12., so can't say about stability.

Reactions: guddu9 and devrruti

KURDKiNG

Jun 14, 2014
use 4ext rcovery, 1,--5 RC2
wipe everything except sd card,
if u r s-on .... enable smart flash from recovery tools stting,
flash cm12..
its normal to say,,,no file_context... bc it has no content like cm11. let it complete
and reboot...........if its s-on with smart flash then it will boot in second attmpt
Thnx bruh but wym second attempt and is dis rom good lol

ivanich

Nov 6, 2011
Odessa, Kyiv
Last edited: