• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][Android 7.1.2][N8000/N801x][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

alsaber

Feb 8, 2020
I have reinstalled the room cleaning, with different versions and always the same result after entering the password of the wifi try to get IP and it does not get it, to rule out problems with my router I tried with an Iphone and another android mobile and same result

Learn to read/ search thread.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/search/thread/3848514?query=wifi

Sorry if you have given the impression that you had not read it, but from what I read there is no solution, or am I confused?

Mr_Armageddon

Oct 31, 2007
Denver
GApps install Nukes ROM

Working great. Glad to breathe life into this tablet for my kiddos to use. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200208-122418_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20200208-122418_Brave.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:

zack.young

Feb 13, 2020
i download Don Carnage rom and update my N8010,i connect wifi,but wifi display can't connect,Actually wifi is connect and i can use chrome search text or picture,video can`t play in chrome,other online video app can see thumbnails but video can`t play.
yesterday i download you 7.1.2 rom update my N8010,Find the same problem,can you give me advice?

secretwolf98

Jan 30, 2017
Iowa
ryzen5-3600.github.io

odjinan

Apr 13, 2013
Nexus 9
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
bought a second hand galaxy note, got an early (and laggy) lineage version on it.... i've follow powerdude tutorial forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-10-1/development/rom-lineageos-14-1-t3848514/post81033199#post81033199 (from 17 to 27 point, twrp was already on it) and it work smoothly!
Before using this tutorial, I had problem with gapps (crashed twrp when flashing them), but formatting data and clean flash worked..

keep up the good work!

weedies007

Feb 26, 2020
@secretwolf98, is this version also suided for the note 10.1 N8010? I already rooted my device but i'm looking for a tuturial to flash my current ROM. I'm still having the kitkat running but that won't work for me any longer. I hope that you or somebody here can help me with some information.

tojikjon

Oct 10, 2010
Hi, anyone knows how to fix play store waiting for download issues? I tried resetting settings, clearing cache and etc, but it is still not downloading any applications. Also, my home button and recent app button do not work. My device is N8013. Thanks

qbanos

Mar 18, 2020
Hi,
When I try to install this ZIP then I get the message:
Warning: No file_contextsE3004: This package is for device: c0, p4notewifi, p4notewifiww, n8013, GT-N8013, n8010, GT-N8010; this device is p4noterf.

Do you think I need to add my version of the device (p4noterf) to some installation file? My tablet is GT-N8010 european or central eouropean version. Can I still install this ROM? How to make it work?

Thank you for your help :)

Don Carnage

Hi,
Warning: No file_contextsE3004: This package is for device: c0, p4notewifi, p4notewifiww, n8013, GT-N8013, n8010, GT-N8010; this device is p4noterf.

Do you think I need to add my version of the device (p4noterf) to some installation file? My tablet is GT-N8010 european or central eouropean version. Can I still install this ROM? How to make it work?

p4noterf = N8000
p4notewifi = N8013
p4notewifiww = N8010

If you really have a tablet with label N8010 then someone put the wrong ROM on there.

Reactions: phubarr

secretwolf98

Jan 30, 2017
Iowa
ryzen5-3600.github.io
Hi,

You can find all of my updated builds here for all of the note 10.1 devices. https://github.com/secretwolf98/project/releases

qbanos

Mar 18, 2020
You can find all of my updated builds here for all of the note 10.1 devices. https://github.com/secretwolf98/project/releases

Thanks a lot. I already managed to install 7.1.2 with gapps micro for my 8010 and it works quite well.

I wanted to use this tablet with a cardio APP which is called ifit smart cardio. It allows watching your nice trainers running thru beautiful sesides like on Hawaii.
Unfortunately even if I manage to run this app and pair it via bluetooth with my treadmill it cannot show those nice videos. Like there is some problem with codec or something else. I hear the voice, but the screen frame when I should see a video stays black.
At the same time a video recorded by the camera can be watched with standard app.
Have been trying to install different video players like mx player and vlc player.
Any ideas?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS 14.1

Credits:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Samsung Electronics
    Android 7.1.2 - Google Inc.
    @lirokoa - Making the device source code & kernel source code​

Requirements:

Questions:
    Why isn't the keyboard showing?​
    Answer: You have to go to Settings --> Language & Inputs --> AOSP Keyboard --> Make sure to set as 'Always show' or something like that.​

Download:

Sources:
    Code:
    LineageOS 14.1: [url]https://github.com/LineageOS/android/tree/cm-14.1[/url]
    Device source code: [url]https://github.com/lirokoa/android_device_samsung_n8013/tree/cm-14.1[/url]
    Device kernel source code: [url]https://github.com/lirokoa/android_kernel_samsung_n80xx/tree/cm-14.1[/url]

ROM status:
    Testing​

- Secretwolf98
    Like this comment of mine and/or reply to this comment of mine, if you want another update for the N8013 with the latest changes?
    I applied the last commits from @lirokoa to the corresponding LineageOS branch for the samsung hardware and it works. The next step will be applying kernel patches and get the N80xx to be officially supported once again.
    I've been using this for almost a year. It's awesome!

OP - Any plans to try the latest OS?

November 29, 2019
    LineageOS 14.1

Credits:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Samsung Electronics
    Android 7.1.2 - Google Inc.
    @lirokoa - Making the device source code & kernel source code

Requirements:
    twrp-3.0.2-0-n801x.img

Questions:
    Why isn't the keyboard showing?
    Answer: You have to go to Settings --> Language & Inputs --> AOSP Keyboard --> Make sure to set as 'Always show' or something like that.

Download:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=283165

Sources:

ROM status:
    Testing

- Secretwolf98

I'm glad you have the time to continue what I have started since I don't have the time anymore. Good work :)