• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Android 7.1.2][N8000/N801x][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

rexmako

Feb 7, 2017
Cannot access security on settings in the N8000 ROM. Please, what should I do? Secondly, how do I get Google play store certified? Your urgent response/solution would be highly appreciated.

secretwolf98

Jan 30, 2017
Iowa
ryzen5-3600.github.io
Cannot access security on settings in the N8000 ROM. Please, what should I do? Secondly, how do I get Google play store certified? Your urgent response/solution would be highly appreciated.

I don't know. I don't own a N8000 to test the ROM on. I have stated this before about the settings issue. I only own the N8013. Did you do a full clean wipe build install?

rexmako

Feb 7, 2017
However, I don't mean to digress from what this tread is all about. I have a marshmallow cynogen ROM that works very well on my N8000. Only issue is that it was last updated in 2017. If permitted, I can post the link here for attention of all...

Reactions: phubarr

Dandarebr

Apr 26, 2008
Sao Paulo
I was able to install the rom in my GT-N8000 tablet but I'm having problems with gapps. Whenever I try to install any version of gapps (arm 7.1) I get two outcomes: 1 - It stay in the "blue curve" boot animation (for more than one hour) or 2- It boots into android but keep showing the message "android is preparing your device". Everytime I have to flash the rom again.

Is anyone facing these same issues?

Thanks

Last edited:

rexmako

Feb 7, 2017
Just did a clean install of the n8000 ROM. I wiped everything except internal storage and still having bugs like settings stopped, et al

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Just did a clean install of the n8000 ROM. I wiped everything except internal storage and still having bugs like settings stopped, et al
I'm reverting to my CyanogenMod 6.0

yaboo007

Mar 12, 2010

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

I'm reverting to my CyanogenMod 6.0

I have the same issues where I can not go past the wifi, due to no keyboard coming up allowing me to type my password. When I skip wifi the setup keeps crashing and still will not allow me to pass wifi setup. Any help please.

Mulmiz

Dec 8, 2012
Patan
www.Mulmiz.Com
I have the same issues where I can not go past the wifi, due to no keyboard coming up allowing me to type my password. When I skip wifi the setup keeps crashing and still will not allow me to pass wifi setup. Any help please.
When password box is open look at down right corner there is a small keyboard icon, click on that and enable physical keyboard.

Reactions: Zobat

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS 14.1

Credits:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Samsung Electronics
    Android 7.1.2 - Google Inc.
    @lirokoa - Making the device source code & kernel source code​

Requirements:

Questions:
    Why isn't the keyboard showing?​
    Answer: You have to go to Settings --> Language & Inputs --> AOSP Keyboard --> Make sure to set as 'Always show' or something like that.​

Download:

Sources:
    Code:
    LineageOS 14.1: [url]https://github.com/LineageOS/android/tree/cm-14.1[/url]
    Device source code: [url]https://github.com/lirokoa/android_device_samsung_n8013/tree/cm-14.1[/url]
    Device kernel source code: [url]https://github.com/lirokoa/android_kernel_samsung_n80xx/tree/cm-14.1[/url]

ROM status:
    Testing​

- Secretwolf98
    Like this comment of mine and/or reply to this comment of mine, if you want another update for the N8013 with the latest changes?
    I applied the last commits from @lirokoa to the corresponding LineageOS branch for the samsung hardware and it works. The next step will be applying kernel patches and get the N80xx to be officially supported once again.
    I've been using this for almost a year. It's awesome!

OP - Any plans to try the latest OS?

November 29, 2019
    LineageOS 14.1

Credits:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Samsung Electronics
    Android 7.1.2 - Google Inc.
    @lirokoa - Making the device source code & kernel source code

Requirements:
    twrp-3.0.2-0-n801x.img

Questions:
    Why isn't the keyboard showing?
    Answer: You have to go to Settings --> Language & Inputs --> AOSP Keyboard --> Make sure to set as 'Always show' or something like that.

Download:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=283165

Sources:

ROM status:
    Testing

- Secretwolf98

I'm glad you have the time to continue what I have started since I don't have the time anymore. Good work :)