[ROM][Android 8][G955|950FXXU1CRD7] Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Vncentvdijk

May 8, 2018
Everyone who is shouting about Premium, it's not. It had a link containing a premium mod but this link was removed after being shouted at by a mod. Premium is still in the thread title but it's pertaining to the "feel" of the ROM not the pricing. It's free and it will always be free, because otherwise a mod will step in and take the thread down.

G

GuestK0087

If I see any more talk of premium ROMs or payments being made other than donations, I will close this thread permanently.

Are we clear?

:good:

Has_anDroid

Thank you for your workers thank you approach to your premium romantic brokers without right is not correctly give payment no legal please please models free

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

PLEASE share your work free of charge and wait for donations

ledhed

Apr 25, 2010
The "premium support" on this ROM is absolutely zero. I can't get anyone to answer my questions in the Telegram chat. I regret paying for this.

Don't waste your money people!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Leon

Dec 31, 2012
divna.tech
The "premium support" on this ROM is absolutely zero. I can't get anyone to answer my questions in the Telegram chat. I regret paying for this.

If you read the first page, its illegal in xda. Even the links are removed .... There are plenty of roms around xda...

Reactions: oric67
Jul 6, 2017
N/A
Who and all paid get your money back and wait for it get it free. In premium donation is compulsory it should not like that . First u shld release rom then only u should open donating thats the rule

Reactions: ledhed

rajkabul

Mar 12, 2014
Bahadurgarh
Who and all paid get your money back and wait for it get it free. In premium donation is compulsory it should not like that . First u shld release rom then only u should open donating thats the rule

Nobody is enforcing you to go for premium. There is free version also, just go for it. Who r u to advise people to get back their money?

Last edited:

sevsman

Mar 24, 2011

What're your problems mate?
I'm Nathan in the telegram thread, so just pm me on there for help :)

Regards

Nathan

and33190466

May 6, 2011
Vladimir
I do not understand the position of the site moderators about Premium Rom, because the main Rom is free.If someone wants additional settings Premium Rom, I think that everyone should choose for themselves, should be the freedom of choice of users.It would be possible to leave the reference to Premium and add to the quality of care project.Excuse for bad English, but I think sense it is clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: sevsman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Removed

XDA:DevDB Information
    PROJECT ATN OREO, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S8

Contributors
    alexega, Tamerlan2009
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2018-05-09
    Stable Release Date: 2018-05-09

Created 2018-05-09
    Last Updated 2018-06-08

Good luck to all the installations !!!
    Paid ROMs are not allowed on xda.
    Premium rom....what is this??? Asking for donations is one thing...but charging for a rom is outlawed..especially on XDA
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone