[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

Search This thread

jbzcar

Jun 8, 2007
Something isn't quite right with Build 39... I redownloaded and did a full wipe and get stuck in a boot loop when I change my density.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

artjrv

Mar 31, 2011
Scranton, Pa.
Yeah I noticed that too. Build 39 is not as good as 38. Something not right. Some weird things happening. Example is my Facebook messenger sometimes hangs. I have to actually delete program and reinstall it. This is not the messenger built into the Facebook app but rather the stand alone Facebook messenger.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

krazie1

Jun 5, 2010
In about phone on build 40, still says build 39. Anybody else?

Yeah I think they just forgot to edit build.prop. Do you guys notice that b40 is faster? New things I noticed:

*weather panel on lockscreen
*nfc toggle
*achromatic theme in themes
*faux kernel 18u

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

lucas.scott

Mar 10, 2009
Nashville, TN
I can't get gallery to show up since going to 40. Reflashed gapps and still nothing. It shows the apk is there under system/app ...and I don't have it hidden in the app drawer.

Anyone else have this issue?

BlackHoleSlam

Nov 25, 2010
Houston
I can't get gallery to show up since going to 40. Reflashed gapps and still nothing. It shows the apk is there under system/app ...and I don't have it hidden in the app drawer.

Anyone else have this issue?

Gallery is working fine for me but I use quickpic I find it easier so that's my suggestion

by me, for me and I love you

djk21108

Oct 14, 2010
My phone is defaulting a lot of apps in landscape orientation and won't switch back to portrait even if I rotate my phone. What is this?

flytechguy

Oct 8, 2010
Anyone getting still getting r39 in About Phone when flashing r40? This is after full wipe and install, btw. Thanks.

Update: Saw buld.prop wasn't updated. Nevermind. *teehee*

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    downloads-4.png

Find the latest releases here

Find milestone-4 here

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    why doesnt the OP update the god damn links. both download links go to 404's and have for a while. SHAPE THE F UP!
    Wow you're an ahole

why doesnt the OP update the god damn links. both download links go to 404's and have for a while. SHAPE THE F UP!

Why haven't you learned by now that the aokp site is http://aokp.co? SHAPE THE F UP!
    For those of you using Nova Launcher, the latest update lets you put the app drawer in the nav bar now.

ROM Control>Navigation Bar>select a button>custom app>choose Nova Launcher>app drawer
    All I know about wiping is that ladies should always wipe front to back. I personally don't care how many times you wipe, so long as it gets the job done we're good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone