• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM]Android Phone 7 [27/08]

Search This thread

alzbac

Feb 7, 2011
Main ROM:

Factory Reset (Full wipe),Wipe Cache Partition,Wipe Dalvik Cache and Install custom zip.
Kernels:

Freekernel Update 1 [27/08]
(New Market,Tweaks and improvments,better battery life)
Stock Kernel Update 1 [27/08]
-Flash with xrec and wipe battery stats

Note:If u have problem with other kernels use freekernel or stock kernel.They are working fine.
zKernel

Tkymgr&ThJap Kernel

DoomKernel

Credits:
Tkymgr,ThJap,Doomlord and z for Kernels,Frexperia team for everythin what they have done,Wolfbreak(Used his ROM as base),T.E.A.M for their transparent files,Everyone who is making our Xperia beter...

Last edited:

alzbac

Feb 7, 2011
*Extras

Visual Update 1
picture.php
picture.php

+Android Phone Settings widget style
+Quickpanel icons
Download:

Track ID with new icon

Google Maps with new icons
picture.php

Music and Video Stock icons

Music and Video Android Phone icons
picture.php

Last edited:
Reactions: canna666 and okin87

alzbac

Feb 7, 2011
Almost everything is changed as u can see.New SE modded widgets,modded launchers(SE stock,Touchwiz),Lockscreen;Framework,Setting,New looking calculator,Better looking music app,New boot animation.........and a lot more

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
yup. but i'll stick with my current mod. i mean i spent all afternoon yesterday re-flashing wb's rom and installing all new mods and apps. i don't want to go through all that trouble again. however i'll keep an eye on this mod. you surprise me :D

When i always fresh install a new rom i boot it up and install my apps and do all settings and market and account related settings and make a backup of that rom.
Helps when a theme gives errors or something wents wrong afterwards...

Yes and check out the new xda premium 1.1.2 app u can also thanks through it...

InSaiyanone

Sep 5, 2007
This looks nice! I can tell you put time into it since it seems very organized and detailed. Are able to tell us what to expect from the rom itself, is it based on any other roms (CM7, MIUI, etc) as far as the settings and such? Also what version of android is it going to use?

Top Liked Posts