• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 33.1 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 5 | 4.18.401.3

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore
Had a couple of questions.
1. Any Enhanced Quick Settings that could be installed with this ROM? With this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1814785 phone boots but System UI forecloses.

2. Any app for having info on lockscreen like battery %, calender etc like CM10?
What you pointed out in #1 is purely for ICS, not JB and is therefore incompatible due to a different base. You should've used this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=24596565#post24596565

Last edited:

ma11en

Jun 6, 2012
Nottingham
Torrent is dead, no seeds. Happy to seed if it ever completes. But by then ARHD17 will prob be out. ;)
Try Internet Download Manager; worked for me.
Torrrent is downloading for me now, although slow, I will leave seeding all day today.

If anyone else has downloaded via torrent could you please let it seed.

atuladhikari

Dec 20, 2010
Ahmedabad
What you pointed out in #1 is purely for ICS, not JB and is therefore incompatible due to a different base. You should've used this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=24596565#post24596565
That link was for enhnaced quick setting mod. U directed me to a battery mod and centre clock mod, which is totally different in my opinion!!!

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Torrrent is downloading for me now, although slow, I will leave seeding all day today.

If anyone else has downloaded via torrent could you please let it seed.

Am doing the initial seeding. Sorry if it's slow. Damn my ISP. Need to change it fast!!!
Will go up as soon as more people finish the download.
Patience my friend :)

If anyone has finished downloading the ROM for mike's server or anywhere else please put the ROM in the downloaded folder of utorrent and seed it, that ways there would be more person's seeding instead of just me and others would be getting better upload speed!!! Would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

JonasL1

Jul 19, 2012
Zoersel
Ok, uploading to my company's server ... I'm @ 300kb/s ... app. 30 Minutes left ... I'll update my post with the link, when upload is finished ...

EDIT: Download it here: http://www.csm-dd.de/files/Android_Revolution_HD-One_X_16.0.zip ... hope my server is fast enough ...
Thanks men, I got the whole time 3 MB/s. Usual with the severs of mike I got something around 2.5 MB/s. That also fast enough.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

pa lidhje

May 1, 2011
Prishtina
If you officially updated to JB yes
or
find firmware for your cid and update manually

update the firmware i have same _44 and successfully updated with easy jb flasher
so i have to follow this to make it work???

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Anyone has a link for boot.img 16? Thanks!
it's in OP, click 15x and u'll get the link for 16 :D

Reactions: ciscruz

atuladhikari

Dec 20, 2010
Ahmedabad
Can someone seed the torrent im getting 100-150kb/s lol which was way faster than the 20kb/s from the link in op.
Thanks!
If KuZZo, JonasL1 and others who have downloaded the ROM could add it to torrent client then there would be more seeders.
More Seeders = More Download Speed = Happy ARHD Flashers :victory:

kami2k

Feb 9, 2011
Kashmir
www.dotlancer.com
Originally Posted by levanoza If you officially updated to JB yes
or
find firmware for your cid and update manually
Originally Posted by kami2k

update the firmware i have same _44 and successfully updated with easy jb flasher
so i have to follow this to make it work???

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Originally Posted by ciscruz Anyone has a link for boot.img 16? Thanks!
it's in OP, click 15x and u'll get the link for 16 :D

Yes Dear 100%

Reactions: pa lidhje
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone