Love you and your hard work. Thanks
Proudly presenting you...
"My phone is now perfectly smooth, fast, stable. I do not expect much more from my phone!"
"This release is amazing! ROM feels super fast! Great job Mike & the team! (...) Never noticed any lag. 1 word: brilliant."
"Feels a lot smoother in use - scrolling, swiping between sense screens. Much nicer feel. This is a real good one, Mike. Many thanks "
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) - latest official Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300XXUGNK2 firmware
- This is improved version of stock ROM - no visual changes!
- Very fast, clean & stable!
- Full Samsung TouchWiz Interface
- Multi-language (WWE)
- For Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300)
- Thanks to Samsung for the base firmware
- Video Review by MohammedAzi
Included kernel details:
- Stock kernel (the most stable)
- Removed software (CPU) rendering - full Exynos 4 Quad (GPU) rendering
- Fully optimized and tweaked
- Root access
- Unsecured boot.img
- Newest BusyBox
- RAM optimizations
- System signatures check enabled for system security and safety
- Improved virtual memory management
- Speed optimizations
- Enabled GPU UI rendering
- Data, cache and system partitions mounting tweaks
- Bloatware applications removed
- All /system applications updated to latest available
- All /data applications updated to latest available
- Improved CPU governors performance
- Most optimal system scheduler
- Disabled kernel debugging for better performance
- Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
- Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)
- Fully de-odexed
- init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
- Auto init.d permissions set on boot
- sysro/sysrw commands support
- Excellent battery life!
- Improved EXT4 performance
- OpenVPN support
- Most up-to-date system files permissions
- Adobe Flash Player support
- Support almost 24h a day
- ...and many more!
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300)
- Custom recovery
How to flash:
- Download ROM and place it on your virtual SD card
- Boot your phone in recovery mode (vol down + power)
- In main menu, select "install zip from sdcard"
- Select "choose zip from sdcard" and browse to the location of Android Revolution ROM
- You can use data wiping option in AROMA (optionally if coming from earlier version of my ROM, obligatory if coming from stock or other custom ROM)
- After flashing process is complete, reboot the device
Android Revolution HD 53.0
--- release date: 20 January 2015 ---
- If your current firmware version doesn't match ROM firmware version, wiping data inside AROMA is highly recommended!
- Based on latest official Samsung I9300XXUGNK2 firmware
- Other minor changes and fixes
- Included and updated applications:
--- Data partition ---
Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 (Android 4.0+)
Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 (Android 2.0+)
Adobe Reader 11.7.1
ES File Explorer 18.104.22.168
Facebook 22.214.171.124.15 (SDK14)
Facebook 126.96.36.199.15 (SDK21)
--- System partition ---
GmsCore 6.5.99 (Android 2.3+ / SDK 9)
Gmail 5.0.1 (Android 4.0+ / SDK 14)
Gmail 2.3.6 (Android 2.2+ / SDK 10)
Google Play 5.1.11
Push Service 188.8.131.52 (Samsung devices)
--- Aroma installer ---
Google Hangouts 2.5.83281670 (Android 2.3+ / SDK 9)
Google Maps 6.14.4 (Android 2.2+ / SDK 8)
Google Maps 9.0.0 (Android 4.1+ / SDK 16)
Google Maps 9.0.0 (Android 4.2+ / SDK 17)
Google Maps 9.3.0 (Android 4.3+ / SDK 18)
Google Plus 184.108.40.206189390 (Android 3.0+ / SDK 11)
Google Street 220.127.116.11 (Android 2.2+ / SDK 8)
Google YouTube 6.0.13 (Android 2.2+ / SDK 8)
Google TalkBack 3.5.2 (Android 2.2+ / SDK 8)
Google Chrome 39.0.2171.93 (Android 4.0+ / SDK 14)
Google Music 5.7.1788Q.1634597(Android 2.2+ / SDK 8)
Google Keep 3.0.03 (Android 4.0+ / SDK 14)
Google Drive 2.1.495.05.35 (Android 2.3+ / SDK 9)
Google Search 18.104.22.1682412 (Android 4.1+ / SDK 16)
Google Search 22.214.171.1248691 (Android 4.0.3)
Google Search 126.96.36.199376 (Android 2.3.5)
1. If you want to say "Thanks!"
There are many ways to show your support to the developer. You can:
Every way of support is highly appreciated, but it's not expected!
- Press the "Thanks" button.
- Hit the donation button and "buy me a beer".
- Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in respective thread.
- Advertise my work to your friends.
- Rate my thread with 5 stars.
2. Sharing policy
This forum is about sharing. If you want to use any part of my work, please feel free to do it but remember about some simple rules:
- Inform me about using my work by sending me a message. You don’t need my permission, just inform me.
- Include link to my thread from where you took particular files.
- Give proper credits for what you used.
- When it comes to using my ROM as a base you are free to do it only if I don't have "Stock ROMs" thread available for particular device. If such thread exists, you are
obligated to take ROMs from there instead. These threads with "Stock ROMs" are usually updated within 24 hours from the moment when I release my custom ROM.
Sharing is one thing, but please respect some areas of my work like:
Please let me keep my threads design unique. I’m sure you can do something even better yourself!
- ROM name - "Android Revolution HD", "Android Revolution", "Revo HD", "AR HD" etc.
- Graphics used in my threads, especially head-banners designed exclusivity for me.
- Other parts of my work that are not supposed to be used by others without proper permission.
If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to post them in the respective thread. Due to my commitments in real life I can't answer every PM, tweet or facebook post.
If you want to get the fastest and the best answer - ask the question in the thread. Every month I need to remove about 1.000 new messages from my XDA inbox. I’m sure it’s better if I spend this time cooking new ROMs.
4. Signature banners for users
Due to the increasing number of users flashing my ROMs we introduced some time ago 3 special groups of members.
Apart of those special banners, every user might use one of our amazing user banners collected in this thread.
- Android Revolution HD Recognized User – every user might get this rank with proper banner by being active in my thread (or threads).
Helping users to solve problems, answering questions or preparing threads with add-ons for Android Revolution HD are the most common ways to gain this rank. Just be active and we’ll contact you!
- Android Revolution HD Advanced User – every user might get this rank with proper banner by doing some amazing modification, application, theme etc. for Android Revolution HD.
Creating simple bootanimation might not be enough, but you never know! Having Recognized User status before is not needed!
- Android Revolution HD Supporter – every user who shared some server space with us (with proper bandwidth) will get this banner. Please keep in mind we can't use DropBox shared folders.
What we can use is minimum 20 GB of space and 10 Mbit upload speed. If you want to donate some server space to us, please contact me via private message.
Finally, thanks for using my work! I hope you will enjoy Android Revolution HD!
[ROM] Android Revolution HD 53.0 • High Quality & Performance • I9300XXUGNK2, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Last Updated 2015-01-20
Do you know that this is Galaxy S3 I9300 thread?Hi all thought Id put this one out there, I have had an abserlute mare with the new Android Rev HD 53.1 ROM, I flashed it a few weeks ago and all was fine, then suddenly i woke the other morning to find my HTC M8 had wiped itself. long story short MULTIPLE and I mean 20-30 re-flashes, dalvik/cach wipe,full system wipes and I can't get it back to working properly, I can install the rom and go through the process of setting it up but just wont run right. I.e. cant write to SD card, cant download some apps, tried replacing the system platform.xml to enable write to SD but on re-boot, boom original xml file is back with no write to SD coding at all, it just wont stay there. now my keybord is playing up....do u have any idea how anoying not being able to type the letter E or he number 3 is!!! im currenty in the process of reverting to version 45.0 to see if I have any more luck.........no still cant type those characters cant install/update google play services this time either GOD DOMN IT ready for beating this phone to death!
UPDATE: Ok got version 45.0 loaded now and everything is working, is now writingto SD card and I can download all apps re applied my HTC backup and got all my apps etc back ...just the keybord snag to sort now!!
I managed to solve this by turning off the NFC, apparently is interference with a bank or subway card.
I flashed this ROM, and I had pretty high expectations from it. Not only was the developer of this ROM claiming that this ROM is the fastest out there (especially when compared to the "Stock" ones), but many users did as well. And I really believe them. HOWEVER, I was pretty disappointed when I flashed this ROM myself. The performance of this ROM is VERY similar to the Stock one, and after installing 10-20 Apps, it also starts to lag. I have tried installing it several times, tried wiping Cache, Dalvik Cache (before and after installation), wiping the whole phone etc. - but nothing seemed to work. Other ROMs, like CM14 and ArchiDroid (even though with a bootloop) work flawlessly and with an amazing speed and performance (even though they never claim it that much like this one here). Unfortunately, that is not the case for the Android Revolution HD.
Maybe I did something wrong? Maybe there was something I could have done better? I don't know. If one of you guys likes to give me some advice, I would really really appreciate that. If you need and other info, just ask, I will reply ASAP.
I went to your fast server website that is not hosted anywhere else, and it won't find any mirrors for the latest version. It seems that per your request nobody else has mirrored it, and so I'm unable to get it.. Is there anything I can do? Does anybody have it already downloaded? Do I just need to report a problem to the web hosts or something?
www androidfilehost com/?fid=24421527759888094
Q 1: After flashing Android Revolution HD my battery drains much faster. What can I do?
A: Please charge your battery to 100%, boot your device in ClockworkMod Recovery and go to Advanced ---> Wipe Battery Stats. Also see Question 7.
Also please read this ---> [GUIDE] Enlarge your battery life : an attempt to fix the battery drain
And this ---> [How to] Brilliant Battery Life 100% working!
For more details about wiping battery stats please read this
Q 5: Do I need to wipe data partition when upgrading from old version of Android Revolution HD?
A: I always recommend wiping data partition but it's absolutely necessary only if I mention that in the changelog. But normally you can live without it.
Wipe data partition if you experience any issues.
You think you're addicted from flashing ROMs, checking forum the whole day and you feel like "Android" should be your second name? Well, here's something for fun
preacher65 said:Whiskey103 said:Well i have some similar experience. I just found out my wife is pregnant for 6 months already... Lol.
And the first thing I asked was : When will you release it?
So I guess i spend to much time here also.
Still a had some spare time it seems. Otherwise the baby is not mine!DarkAdrien said: