I've seen that some people are having the same errors ( BlinkFeed not showing images, screenshot errors, etc ) anyone know whats causing this? Also I can't use titanium backup, I don't know if it has anything to do with this,
Go into TWRP and wipe the data partition. Confirm with yes. Backup everything first as you'll lose everything on internal storage.
No wipe needed. Do a full boot before flashing any mods.Hey guys,
are we supposed to wipe Data in Aroma when coming from 34.0? Thanks in advance! :good:
And after flashin Rom, is it okay to directly flash kernel or should I just let it boot once and then reboot to recovery and flash kernel?
Same here, even after wiping cache and davlik cache :/ the Trust agents list is empty. I had it activated in 34.0 but now it's not working and it's impossible to reactivate it.I can confirm, Smart Lock just disappeared. Trust Agens list is empty, not possible to activate smart lock...
Same here, even after wiping cache and davlik cache :/ the Trust agents list is empty. I had it activated in 34.0 but now it's not working and it's impossible to reactivate it.
What is Sense 6 Toolbox?
Sense 6 Toolbox module contains a large variety of mods that will improve almost every aspect of your Sense device. You have to have Xposed installed to use these mods. For more info about Xposed refer to the original thread.
A note about compatibility. We develop the toolbox on ARHD on the HTC One M7 and M8. That ensures that every mod is compatible with ARHD. We can't test the mods on every other ROM. But as long as the ROM is near stock without deep changes, it should work there too. For the best and most complete experience I recommend using ARHD.
Which mods are included?
For a complete list, please head over to http://sensetoolbox.com/6/modslist.
Here is a summary:
- Transparent statusbar and notification drawer
- Center clock, AM/PM removal, traffic meter, horizontal EQS
- Gestures to manipulate recent apps and additional information about each app, AOSP styled recents
- [Sense 6] Custom color themes for every app
- Icons by vomer (CleanBeam)
- Customizable color themes for all new statusbar icons
- Ability to hide icons
- Transparency for many UI elements (dock, clock widget, app drawer, folders, etc)
- Infinite apps in folders, 7 home screens, home popup menu, more grid options for homescreens and app drawer
- Actions for vertical swipes and shaking on homescreens, horizontal swipes on dock
- Wake on SMS, increase MMS size
- Replace delivery notifications with toasts
- Increase MMS size
- Activate flashlight on power long press
- Bind actions to hardware buttons (Back long press and swipe up from Home)
- Bind actions to volume keys for camera and music playback controls
- [M8] Smaller softkey bar
- Advanced Power Menu
- Show more information about installed apps and apps that are being installed
- Improved screen locking and unlocking
- Hardware buttons backlight control
- Large caller photo in dialer and on lockscreen during calls
- Disable unwanted notifications and confirmation dialogs
- On/off screen animations (Fade, CRT)
Toolbox supports settings backup and restore using default Andriod cloud capabilities. Enable backup in Settings > Backup & reset. Now every time you uninstall and install Toolbox its settings will be automatically restored. If you want to save/restore settings between reinstallations, use local backup on SDCard function (its button is next to Hot Reboot).