Facebook still hanging every now and then for a few seconds. I hope they update the app soon.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
What is Sense 6 Toolbox?
Sense 6 Toolbox module contains a large variety of mods that will improve almost every aspect of your Sense device. You have to have Xposed installed to use these mods. For more info about Xposed refer to the original thread.
A note about compatibility. We develop the toolbox on ARHD on the HTC One M7 and M8. That ensures that every mod is compatible with ARHD. We can't test the mods on every other ROM. But as long as the ROM is near stock without deep changes, it should work there too. For the best and most complete experience I recommend using ARHD.
Which mods are included?
For a complete list, please head over to http://sensetoolbox.com/6/modslist.
Here is a summary:
- Transparent statusbar and notification drawer
- Center clock, AM/PM removal, traffic meter, horizontal EQS
- Gestures to manipulate recent apps and additional information about each app, AOSP styled recents
- [Sense 6] Custom color themes for every app
- Icons by vomer (CleanBeam)
- Customizable color themes for all new statusbar icons
- Ability to hide icons
- Transparency for many UI elements (dock, clock widget, app drawer, folders, etc)
- Infinite apps in folders, 7 home screens, home popup menu, more grid options for homescreens and app drawer
- Actions for vertical swipes and shaking on homescreens, horizontal swipes on dock
- Wake on SMS, increase MMS size
- Replace delivery notifications with toasts
- Increase MMS size
- Activate flashlight on power long press
- Bind actions to hardware buttons (Back long press and swipe up from Home)
- Bind actions to volume keys for camera and music playback controls
- [M8] Smaller softkey bar
- Advanced Power Menu
- Show more information about installed apps and apps that are being installed
- Improved screen locking and unlocking
- Hardware buttons backlight control
- Large caller photo in dialer and on lockscreen during calls
- Disable unwanted notifications and confirmation dialogs
- On/off screen animations (Fade, CRT)
Toolbox supports settings backup and restore using default Andriod cloud capabilities. Enable backup in Settings > Backup & reset. Now every time you uninstall and install Toolbox its settings will be automatically restored. If you want to save/restore settings between reinstallations, use local backup on SDCard function (its button is next to Hot Reboot).