I will check it.
Can anyone help me with adobe flash player!!
I use dolphin browser pro version with dolphin jetpack enabled and use flash player version 11.1 which is the latest available for my device android 4.2!! But still when i try to play videos it just keep on loading and loading but no result when i try for an online game it just closed the whole browser!!
Can anyone help me how to make flash player working properly
Q 1: After flashing Android Revolution HD my battery drains much faster. What can I do?
A: Please charge your battery to 100%, boot your device in ClockworkMod Recovery and go to Advanced ---> Wipe Battery Stats. Also see Question 7.
Also please read this ---> [GUIDE] Enlarge your battery life : an attempt to fix the battery drain
And this ---> [How to] Brilliant Battery Life 100% working!
For more details about wiping battery stats please read this
Q 9: I have some strange issues with my ROM that nobody reported before. What should I do in first place?
A: In first place you should check, if the MD5 Checksum is correct. Then flash ROM again and see if the issue is gone. A lot of strange issues can be solved this way.
You think you're addicted from flashing ROMs, checking forum the whole day and you feel like "Android" should be your second name? Well, here's something for fun
preacher65 said:Whiskey103 said:Well i have some similar experience. I just found out my wife is pregnant for 6 months already... Lol.
And the first thing I asked was : When will you release it?
So I guess i spend to much time here also.
Still a had some spare time it seems. Otherwise the baby is not mine!DarkAdrien said:
(3) If you decide to change the CPU frequencies yourself, it's very simple to do.
(3a) With Root Explorer go to system/etc/virtuous_oc and open one of the files you want to configure. You will see:
* wake_min_freq = setting minimal frequency for device when screen is ON
* wake_max_freq = setting maximal frequency for device when screen is ON
* sleep_min_freq = setting minimal frequency for device when screen is OFF
* sleep_max_freq = setting maximal frequency for device when screen is OFF
* wake_governor = governor for device when screen is ON (I do not recommend changing it)
* sleep_governor = governor for device when screen is OFF (I do not recommend changing it)
(3b) To change frequencies you would need to know the frequencies table from the kernel. To get the current frequencies open any terminal or terminal emulator on Android and type:
Remember to use notepad++ while editing Android text files. Using Windows notepad will remove UNIX coding.
(3d) Now if you know which frequency you want to use, edit proper files in virtuous_oc folder, save it and reboot. Done!