This is a FDE-based rom so use the regular TWRP. No need to format /data but of course do a regular wipe of everything but internal storage before flashing.
can you upload again? please?I have the last one released dated 20200331 if you want a slightly newer one than the one oscarmaldonado provided. I don't think much changed from that one though. I'll leave it up for a couple of days for those who want it.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot. * */
I'd suggest these steps to get your Project Fi SIM discovered:
1. Go to post #1 and install the ROM completely following the instructions.
2. Setup your phone, but skip the window about inserting the SIM card.
3. When your phone is setup (it will be without Fi service) go to settings and choose security.
4. Make sure you select "none" as the security option. You don't want a pin for sure.
5. Reboot into "Recovery" and follow the steps in post #1 to install the ROM and Vendor image.
6. Your phone should boot normally and discover the Fi SIM card.
As you can see from my post count I am new at helping anyone. Hopefully I did this right