[ROM][ANGLER][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix-OS 6.0.0 [8.1.0_r15 Oreo]

Search This thread

Neo

Sr Mod / Mod Committee / The One / Free Your Mind
Staff member
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
Great. But i am running a version i built myself. But should be pretty muchvthe same i guess.
Only different thing could be the device tree he used. I use Lineage one.
If it is stock, it should be the lineage device tree and lineage kernel with no added mods outside of what the RR team has approved or changes to forced encryption :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audioffensive

snsone

Aug 12, 2009
Bucharest
I'm using elemental x and still can't use the higher frequencies.... Not sure what's up

Also....I keep getting a t google enrollment or x google enrollment error on boot up. Anybody else getting this?
I used to get that error on other roms as well. I haven't got it since using the feb beans gapps

atrix2man

Dec 30, 2012
This ROM is incredible. Keep up the good work. Flawless for me. No freezes. No lags. No issues with kernel frequencies and no issues with battery life. Perfect ROM. Thanks again.

bsg411

Nov 23, 2007
I used to get that error on other roms as well. I haven't got it since using the feb beans gapps

I only used beans gapps.... Don't like open gapps. However after dirty flashing the lastest rr rom...I don't get the error anymore and ok Google works fine

Last edited:

ogo2012

Dec 18, 2012
Good job! Respect!
Settings> Advanced settings> Charge display settings in the status bar> ... The white color does not apply (except for the rest). Is it the same for everyone?:confused:
P.S. I use these Gapps. :good: Gapps from the author in the first post did not like))) IMHO)))

Reactions: spddl

Neo

Staff member
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
Correct. Your TWRP version is outdated and should be 3.2.1-0

ogo2012

Dec 18, 2012
TWRP-3.2.1-0
I can not drag the bottom tiles up. So at all?
Screenshot.png

gomaling

Oct 22, 2017
@Blackjubel love the ROM Thanks to all Devs. I've Been waiting for RR 8.1, needless to say y'all didn't disappoint =)

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Anyone know how to get around forced encryption?
I just flashed the no-verity-opt-encrypt zip after flashing ROM.

TWRP-3.2.1-0
I can not drag the bottom tiles up. So at all?
I just toggled easy add in config/quicksettings/advanced

Neo

Staff member
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
The back and forth bantering about him not quoting the entire OP is about to take up the amount of wasted reading space that the entire OP being quoted would have done... Besides, I placed his OP quotes in hide tags before everyone chose to jump on him. I'm sure he gets it now :)

Top Liked Posts