• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] AOKP 4.2.2 - unofficial m7 builds

Search This thread

gnuworldorder

Aug 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
are you guys using the tmo htc one having any issues with call audio?

yes it is crackling also the vibrate function seems to be not as strong. i can barely feel it in my pocket when i get a text. i use to think the phone was going to explode when ever vibrate went off. lastly how do i get google now? i cant get the ring. also i just noticed i cant enable auto sync with dropbox

Last edited:

Romanbb

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 18, 2009
Seattle
aokp.co
yes it is crackling also the vibrate function seems to be not as strong. i can barely feel it in my pocket when i get a text. i use to think the phone was going to explode when ever vibrate went off. lastly how do i get google now? i cant get the ring. also i just noticed i cant enable auto sync with dropbox

The default vibration has been lowered. Settings > Device options will let oyu adjust the vibration strength.

Ducter

Jan 10, 2009
6/3 seems to be running well. Haven't had much issues with audio in calls only a crackle at the beginning of the conversation. Issue I have noticed is led settings while charging I can set and preview fine unplugged however it doesn't work.

Last edited:

adamfalkofske

Oct 8, 2010
I can't seem to get my PC to recognize the phone anymore for storage. It worked fine on stock HTC Android, but once I loaded AOKP, it won't recognize my phone via usb. Any ideas?

Edit: Fixed it. Settings -> Storage -> Menu -> Hit Camera method, then back to MTP method. Worked after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: stoke234

Xhyperion

Oct 12, 2010
Miami
I would like HTC Sync manager to work with this also the stock homescreen function. Stock rom has a few cool things id like to keep but ive been on aokp forever on my S2.

Top Liked Posts