[ROM] AOKP :: [4.3.1] jb-mr2 :: Milestone 1 / [4.4.2] kitkat :: Nightlies :: mako

Search This thread

DJMartini

Oct 22, 2010
Denver
Google Nexus 4
Huawei Nexus 6P
K this is driving me nuts. I'm in a call and the Bluetooth disconnects right after the screen shuts off. Then reconnects after a few seconds. It keeps doing that over and over. As long as the screen stays on its fine. Any takers?

+1, i have this bug too with BT

This is a known KK Android issue last I remember. I don't have the link, but after reading through threads I found a temp fix by changing your Wi-Fi frequency band from 'auto' to '2.4 Ghz only'

Don't ask me why, but I remember doing this with AOKPK builds and it worked.

mammenj

Sep 12, 2010
The only issue I found with this ROM was the immersive is not working for some apps, specially Google apps like hangouts and G+, otherwise it's good

didit70

Jun 7, 2011
Houston
I have this too. Bt connects and disconnects over and over. I didn't know if it had to do with the screen being on because the phone is usually in my pocket when I'm on bt in the car. I'll give your suggestion a try and report back.

Edit. This seems to have done the job.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: santeana

poussinou69

Sep 4, 2008
France
This is a known KK Android issue last I remember. I don't have the link, but after reading through threads I found a temp fix by changing your Wi-Fi frequency band from 'auto' to '2.4 Ghz only'

Don't ask me why, but I remember doing this with AOKPK builds and it worked.

Thks for your help.
I'll give it a try too ... but i'd like to understand the relation between wifi frequency band & BT :eek:

santeana

Apr 14, 2011
Ok, so here's a question... I go into dev options and under runtime, I select "use ART". It asks if I want to reboot blah blah blah... So I do that and when it reboots I go back into dev options again and under runtime it still says "use dalvik". Is that normal?

Rohit02

Sep 17, 2012
Pune
Ok, so here's a question... I go into dev options and under runtime, I select "use ART". It asks if I want to reboot blah blah blah... So I do that and when it reboots I go back into dev options again and under runtime it still says "use dalvik". Is that normal?

You use using xposed? If Yes then uninstall and then change it again.

Reactions: santeana

poussinou69

Sep 4, 2008
France

I test it but for me, when it reboots, i have force closes with several applications. Don't understand why.

fabian.m

Mar 25, 2013

alan-31

May 7, 2012
Some feature requests:

In an earlier rom for another phone I used to have the option for "Loud" in the profiles. It would automatically max the ringer volume and change the ringer tone too.
In normal mode, it would switch back to "ascending" with a lower volume and a different tone. For this rom just have Silent, Vibrate and Normal.

Also how about a "dim for 5 seconds before turning screen off" option? This warns the user that its going to turn off so they can keep it awake if they want to.

maritimesbob

Oct 16, 2012
Cornwall
Hello all,

Does the latest AOKP have most of the features that AOKP Jellybean had, ie battery icons, status and navbar tweaks etc?

Always like AOKP based rom, but KitKat seemed to be taking quite a while for the devs to add all the features etc (not a complaint).

Thank you.

CamoGeko

Retired Forum Moderator
Hello all,

Does the latest AOKP have most of the features that AOKP Jellybean had, ie battery icons, status and navbar tweaks etc?

Always like AOKP based rom, but KitKat seemed to be taking quite a while for the devs to add all the features etc (not a complaint).

Thank you.

Hmm a certain AOKP 4.4.4 ROM I'm using already has all those features. You just need to look around.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    83.png

Device: mako (Nexus 4)

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Official downloads, mirrors, MD5s are found at AOKP.co

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » SOURCE on AOKP.co

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donation options on AOKP.co

Enjoy!

i hope you guys like options....

HIT MY THANKS BUTTON
    Re: [ROM] [4.2.1] AOKP :: jb-mr1 :: build-1 :: mako

New build soon. I think you guys will like it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    We've got a new build scheduled soon. Darn work and lives getting in the way and all.